General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

DEI - Direct Exhaust Injection

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 07:09 PM
5 Year Member
DEI - Direct Exhaust Injection

Not sure where to put this. First I was thinking of putting it in the exhaust forum, or maybe the engine part or even off-topic.

But this is too funny to miss.

Nebraska GM Modern Muscle :: View topic - Turbo Questions

At first glance (without thinking of how the engine works) it looks like a good idea... but, then you start thinking, how could it be possible at all...

Yes I know this is impossible, that is why I thought this was a funny post.

Maybe the Fit/Jazz is so good fuel efficiency that you could actually do this? ;D
Whith no exhaust getting out the motor, it would be verry environmental friendly too

Old 11-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
hahah i just saw this earlier this week too. lol at how he drew a diagram and everything. and he sounds all knowledgeable about it too.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Exclamation

OMG ... WHAT THE HELL

Old 11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
5 Year Member
is he ****ing serious!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! like what the **** is wrong with him? he should not be allowed to drive... or reproduce or breath!

Old 11-17-2007, 05:15 AM
5 Year Member
Ha ha ha, thats some of the funniest stuff Ive read in awhile.
Thanks for the laugh Fonix.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:33 AM
5 Year Member
Whats funnier is that this guy has a history of crack posts and ideas like that. I just signed up with that forum just to post one reply stating he's made it all the way onto our forums for his stupidity. I read through the posts and this DEI nonsense has provided laughs for most of the online muscle car community and now steadily making its way across the imports.
My dad and I have an 84 corvette with a later model TPI motor swap project going on so I know a thing or two about them, and even general knowledge I'd have stopped before even getting to that diagram he thought up. And the last car I'd even attempt to think about applying theoretical brainstorming like that is a corvette.
Now - with the arrival of Hydrogen powered fuel cell cars, unfortunately this currently ludicrous idea of his may someday hold water... catch my drift?
Until then, thanks for the link F0NIX! It just goes to show you... Homo sapiens are the only species on the planet capable of evading Darwinian evolution.
He might as well insert a straw in his butt and breath from it... that's essentially his plan.
Anyway, I digress, 4 years and a major in Biology later and I can probably make more metaphors and comparisons between cars and the human body then most would care to hear.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:50 AM
5 Year Member
ahahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing. puahahahahahahahahaha

DEI FTW! ahahahahahahahahaha