General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Is Anybody Home at Zeta?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
Is Anybody Home at Zeta?

Has anybody had bad experience with Zeta?

After three days, my order, payment for which cleared the bank is less than 24 hours, still shows in process.

I e-mailed sales, but have yet to receive a response.

Are they just a drop shipper or what?

Old 10-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
I've made two orders with them in the past, and I eventually got my stuff (shipped to canada) so they seem okay.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:07 AM
5 Year Member
Eventually?????

Whoa,

Everybody here seems to sing the praises of Zeta. By eventually, just what do you mean? Weeks? Months?

I assumed they were very business-like because of what I read here. Now it turns out they don't answer their e-mail......and with the talk of abolishing the postal system, what does that say about them?

Guess I'll have to hound them on the phone next week. I knew that low order number looked fishy.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by rayzer59
Whoa,

Everybody here seems to sing the praises of Zeta. By eventually, just what do you mean? Weeks? Months?

I assumed they were very business-like because of what I read here. Now it turns out they don't answer their e-mail......and with the talk of abolishing the postal system, what does that say about them?

Guess I'll have to hound them on the phone next week. I knew that low order number looked fishy.
There's nothing "fishy" about Zeta Products. Just give Angelo a call. They are not a "drop shipper"- products are shipped from their stock.

Old 10-07-2007, 05:24 PM
5 Year Member
After three days, my order, payment for which cleared the bank is less than 24 hours, still shows in process.
I had the same thing saying in my account, but on the day that I was going to call them my shipment arrived. It was about a week after I had placed my order.

The e-mail with the tracking number arrived the day after . It looks like they focus more on getting orders out the door than on the order admin.

I was happy with their products and would buy from them again.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Same thing happened with me. Ordered the foot rest and the website didn't update at all.

PM'ed Angelo and he gave me the tracking info. The website doesn't seem to update very often....apart from that, everything else was fine.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mugen_Dom
Same thing happened with me. Ordered the foot rest and the website didn't update at all.

PM'ed Angelo and he gave me the tracking info. The website doesn't seem to update very often....apart from that, everything else was fine.
When you say you pm'ed Angelo, where did you do this? On the Zeta site? I see no pm functionality at the Zeta site.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
When you say you pm'ed Angelo, where did you do this? On the Zeta site? I see no pm functionality at the Zeta site.
I did it here on Fitfreak.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
FitFreak has a forum that is only for zeta products.
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/zeta-products-net/

Old 10-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
I'm not singing any praises, stuff takes longer to get here in Canada so I had to wait a few weeks for it to show up. The dead pedal is really nice, the cargo cover isn't the greatest but cheaper then Honda's. And the chrome trim I bought was way too distracting when installed, so I'm not using that.

Can't go wrong with the dead pedal, it's pretty good.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Whoa,

Don't panic... The day I emailed Zeta about my order (several items) I received the items. Loved working with them. They pride themselves on getting the order out, not necessarily giving the customer step-by-step tracking. Deep breath... They won't fail you!

-Jeff

Old 10-08-2007, 03:38 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

I've had two perfect transactions with Zeta. No problems.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by manxman
There's nothing "fishy" about Zeta Products. Just give Angelo a call. They are not a "drop shipper"- products are shipped from their stock.
My previous statement that Zeta is not a drop shipper is actually not completely true, it seems. Member "fonedon" tells me that the body side moldings that he bought from Zeta arrived from a different company who drop-shipped them for Zeta. Everything that I have bought from Zeta has arrived in a Zeta box from New Jersey,but sometimes they do drop ship. Don't know why that would bother anybody, but I try to correct my misstatements.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 AM
5 Year Member
Dont forget SEMA is coming up and resellers might be busy getting ready for it.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Former Vendor
Provide your order number and I will check it out.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:10 AM
I have ordered from Zeta twice and have had no problems.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor
We pride ourselves in shipping as quick as possible. A few items are drop shipped (lights, painted body side moldings, some billet items).

We communicate to the customer as best as we can regarding order delays or other issues. Please email me with any concerns.