General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Needs some direction please....

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Needs some direction please....

Hey Guys and Gals:

I have been inspired by Marc's Fit in the lastest issue of Siphon and want to add a few more items to my MR Fit. I am looking into purchasing the Mugen door sills and Mugen window visors. I talked to the great guys at
Looks That Sell who did my tint and they are going to help me with installation because I am like Lucy - if anything wrong is going to happen it will happen to me. I have visions of the door sills being permanately attached to my hood! LOL. My dealership will not do the installs unless they are certified Honda Parts. There is no one else in my area who does this type of thing. Anyway, who did you all purchase your sills or window visors from? Any problems with damage when they arrived? I appreciate the information as I plan to order them this weekend on line so I can get them on the car. They are planning another car show at the end of October and I could not do the last one but I am hoping to enter this time around.

Thanks,

Cat :x

Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I got my visors from here:
FIT GD3/GD4 07+

Prices are great, shipping was quick. They were shipping in the factory Mugen box I believe. Visors arrived perfect. Didnt even have a scuff or scratch.
The doors rills, I honestly cant remember where I got them from. Hahaha!
AJ-Racing maybe?

The visors are easy to install, just takes patients. Theres little secrets and stuff that some know and some dont.

The sills are easy. Make sure its centered and the area is clean. Peel and stick.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
I just saw that article not 20 min ago . He has the same wheels I got
As far as window visors go I got mine from collegehillshonda.com they're the honda access ones. If you want the JDM ones or the Mugens try ICB motorsports at jdmland.com or aj-racing they are the best and will get you what your looking for. Good luck.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:40 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
order from aj-racing.com or robearracing.com

Old 10-06-2007, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
I haven't bought mine yet, but King Motorsports Unlimited has the Mugen door sills and Mugen window visors available.

I have also seen the Mugen door sills on eBay from bestjdmparts

Old 10-06-2007, 02:32 AM
5 Year Member
Not to toot my own horn, but if you want to get an idea about installing the sills yourself, check this: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ight=door+sill It's the DIY I did a while back when I installed mine. It's really pretty easy, but there are some things to keep an eye out for which are explained in the DIY. If you still think you're not up to the task, best to get a pro to do it if at all possible.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by LtlMsMOFit
I haven't bought mine yet, but King Motorsports Unlimited has the Mugen door sills and Mugen window visors available.

I have also seen the Mugen door sills on eBay from bestjdmparts
Got my Mugen visors from King also- good price & fast service (with tracking number).