General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

WEATHERTECH window visors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Thumbs down WEATHERTECH window visors

Just received them today (Oct. 4 ). I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to attach photos to this post, so please feel free to e-mail me & I will send them to you.
No major problems installing them, since they just slip into the window channel. You have to try not to pinch the rubber gasget around the windows. The 2 rear windows do not fit perfectly & cause the visor to bow out twice as much as the front visors....it's not too noticeble.
The front passenger window kept binding on the visor & closed much slower, when it was able to close at all.As the window opens, it kept pulling out the visor a little, so it actually didn't hold tight in the channel. After fiddling around with the visor, it finale closed. I'm suppose to keep the windows shut tight for 24 hours so the visors could "seat" into the window channel. Let's see how these things work after today.

Wanna see photos?
yeeman@optonline.net
Morris County,N.J.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Retired Moderator
So your not happy with them?(Im assuming this because the thumbs down in the title of your thread)

Old 10-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by yeeman
Just received them today (Oct. 4 ). I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to attach photos to this post, so please feel free to e-mail me & I will send them to you.
No major problems installing them, since they just slip into the window channel. You have to try not to pinch the rubber gasget around the windows. The 2 rear windows do not fit perfectly & cause the visor to bow out twice as much as the front visors....it's not too noticeble.
The front passenger window kept binding on the visor & closed much slower, when it was able to close at all.As the window opens, it kept pulling out the visor a little, so it actually didn't hold tight in the channel. After fiddling around with the visor, it finale closed. I'm suppose to keep the windows shut tight for 24 hours so the visors could "seat" into the window channel. Let's see how these things work after today.

Wanna see photos?
yeeman@optonline.net
Morris County,N.J.
Sorry, I don't even know what that red icon was I added on...I thought it was a red chicken leg...oops !!! I thought it would be easier to find my post if I put something next to it.
I mean, I hope these WeatherTech visors hold tight & don't bind up my windows when I try to close them.....I'll write in again as the week progresses.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Sorry, I don't even know what that red icon was I added on...I thought it was a red chicken leg...oops !!!
LOL! That is freakin awesome!

I avoided the weathertech ones for that reason alone. I saw another Fit around here with the weathertech visors installed and it looked good, but I still prefer the JDM ones. Pics would be great!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Sorry, I don't even know what that red icon was I added on...I thought it was a red chicken leg...oops !!! I thought it would be easier to find my post if I put something next to it.
I mean, I hope these WeatherTech visors hold tight & don't bind up my windows when I try to close them.....I'll write in again as the week progresses.
Ohh, ok lol

Old 10-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Illusive
LOL! That is freakin awesome!

I avoided the weathertech ones for that reason alone. I saw another Fit around here with the weathertech visors installed and it looked good, but I still prefer the JDM ones. Pics would be great!
Just reply to the e-mail address in my post & I'll send you photos.