General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Signed on the Dotted Line Yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Talking Signed on the Dotted Line Yesterday!

My old car (a Smart Car) broke down beyond repair recently so I have been shopping around for a new car. When we first saw the Jazz we thought 'this is the car for us' but we looked at other models, just to be sure.

We went to the showroom yesterday - the salesman actually had to come to our house to pick us up. I really wanted the sports version but we couldnt quite stretch to a new one, so it was a choice between a new SE or nearly-new Sport. We were going to go for the Sport, but then we noticed some mould in the boot, and a small puddle of water. The salesman said it was because they park the cars outside with the boots up and when it rains they dont always have time to close the boots. That pretty much put us off getting a 2nd hand car from them so we went for a new SE (CVT).

They said it will be here in about 9 days, plus a few days to valet it. I can't wait! (Not least because I'm having to walk over a mile to the bus stop and back each day, and my estate was built long before most people had cars, so we have no drives, and have to jostle a bit for a parking space on the road, and one of my neighbours has taken 'my' space, the blighter!)

Old 10-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Congratz on buying a new Jazz! You will love it! Post pics when it arrives if you can! And, Welcome to Fitfreak!