General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Funny Thing Happened

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Funny Thing Happened

I was out in front of my house washing the Fit since we've had two days of rain. This lady walked by and said - Hey, I really like your Fit. She was older than me and I said wow thanks - how did you know it was a Fit? She said her friends daughter just bought one a few months ago and it is the same color. My friend Rodney had told me he had seen another MR Fit in our town and he thinks it is me until he gets up and can see it is a base. When I got my "toys" put on the Fit in late May they had a MR base in the showroom so I am sure it is the same car. I would be interested to know if she is the daughter to the lady that I was showing that same car to while we were both waiting for our cars to be done. She said her daughter needed a car and when I showed her the magic seats she was really interested. They called my name to pick up my car and she was off to go talk to a salesman! I told her to tell her friend about Fit Freaks. I think it is funny that there are two MR in St. Albans! Later two ladies (in their 60's) were walking a dog and I said that is a cute dog - the lady walking the dog said Thanks - that is a cute car! I laughed and said thanks!

The Fit just generates a lot of interest!

Cat :x

Old 09-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Retired Moderator
Wow, your Fit does get alot of intrest! Mine doesnt get to much at all, but they are kinda common in my area.. The other day i was getting on the freeway and a guy in a VBP Sport pulled up next to me and gave me a big thumbs up and that was pretty cool, hopefully he saw my FF license plate frame!