General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

What do others say about your Fit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
yes that shirt I would buy too!

Cat :x

Old 08-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Yeah thats a pretty cool shirt!

Old 08-09-2007, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
Beetlejuice

Originally Posted by K LoLo
Mustangs are girl cars...especially the red ones...I see more girls in those then guys.

Really, the only thing I dont see many guys driving really are Beetles...and I almost bought one...so the "girl car" comments dont bother me much.
Funny! I love the look of VW Beetles, too. Too bad they aren't as good as they look. If it's a "chick car", nyahh, Plbbbtt. If it was a more reliable car, I'd own one right now. The only opinion that matters is the one of the guy (me) or gal paying the car payments. If I had a Beetle, the first modification I'd make would be to have a big magnetic daisy made for each side. Then I'd buy a pound of weed and head for Woodstock.
Funk 'em. Have a nice day!

Old 08-10-2007, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
have had mine a month and I've gotten a few "is that a hybrid car?"

but by far, and i have gotten it from everyone that commented "that car has the prettiest blue I've ever seen on a car." n "wow what a nice color"

Old 08-12-2007, 04:04 AM
Naszero, just tell your coworkers to enjoy their $3/gallon gas ;-)

Old 08-12-2007, 04:15 AM
I've had that hybrid mention a lot. Strange thing is that most hybrids have a "hybrid" badge of some sort, so if we did have a hybrid it'd be badged. oh well.

As for the minivan thing, I've gotten that reaction. However, it's the only "minivan" I've known that people WANT to ride around in.

My sister called it a "mini-mini-van that holds as much as mini-van". lol.

And yeah, it's a chick magnet. Plus saved money on mileage = more money to take out girls.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Well I just got my VBP sport 5 speed two days ago and people seem to think its very "cute". Of cource the few people that know ask me " Do all the seats really fold down flat?"

Old 08-12-2007, 11:36 AM
My cousin told me I don't have a "car"...i have a "vehicle"......i was quite saddened. Then i told her atleast i paid for my vehicle and i'm not driving around in my daddymobile like her!

Old 08-12-2007, 12:51 PM
5 Year Member
my coworkers really hate on my car. i went from a 5.0 mustang to the fit, and they always talk crap. but it doesn't phase me. lol. they ask me how i fit in it, and all that (i'm 6'6") lol

Old 08-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I get made fun of for loving my Fit all the time by my friends. I have a

friend who just bought a 1999 Mustang GT and everyone thinks that is the

shit in Indiana, but my Fit would kick its ass on an auto-x anyday.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Crucio
My cousin told me I don't have a "car"...i have a "vehicle"......i was quite saddened. Then i told her atleast i paid for my vehicle and i'm not driving around in my daddymobile like her!
that's what it boils down to. people hate on teh car, and i ask them, "whad do you drive?" they all drive POS old crappy cars lol.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by solbrothers
my coworkers really hate on my car. i went from a 5.0 mustang to the fit, and they always talk crap. but it doesn't phase me. lol. they ask me how i fit in it, and all that (i'm 6'6") lol

So, let me ask you. How do you fit in the Fit? Is there enough head room? I'm really curious. I had read that it was large enough for six-footers, but I'm wondering what is the maximum height that can be accommodated without bumping ones head. Thanks, and congratulations on your purchase

Old 08-12-2007, 06:20 PM
5 Year Member
well. i fit in it very well. actually i really like driving the fit. my dad who is 6'10" was able to ride in the passenger seat easily. actually, he was able to scoot the seat up a notch or two. lol.

btw i am hella scrawny, and my dad is average weight. if that changes anything.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
NMG
Originally Posted by shudderbug
So, let me ask you. How do you fit in the Fit? Is there enough head room? I'm really curious. I had read that it was large enough for six-footers, but I'm wondering what is the maximum height that can be accommodated without bumping ones head. Thanks, and congratulations on your purchase
I'm certainly not 6'6, but I am a little over 6'0 and I can honestly say that I have quite a bit more head room than in my 1/2 ton truck. I've never even come close to smacking my head getting into my Fit, unlike most small cars I try to enter.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:20 PM
5 Year Member
"it's cute" and "wow, it's roomy". That's about it.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Fit fit.

I am 5'9'' and have about 6'' or so above my head so a 6' person would be comfortable in a Fit. I suggest that you go to your Honda dealer and sit in one. You'll be amazed at the room.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:13 AM
lollll umm i was at burbank mall the other day ( passing by ) a group of guys were just amazed when they saw my carr .all the sudden i hear dudeeeeeeeeee that ride is sweet ,i pull over (juss had to lol!) they start inspecting my car girls started to get really interested and ppl juss checked out the car .That was one day i wont forget lol my car was treated as one of the rarest;]

Old 08-15-2007, 07:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xxmostwantedxxx
lollll umm i was at burbank mall the other day ( passing by ) a group of guys were just amazed when they saw my carr .all the sudden i hear dudeeeeeeeeee that ride is sweet ,i pull over (juss had to lol!) they start inspecting my car girls started to get really interested and ppl juss checked out the car .That was one day i wont forget lol my car was treated as one of the rarest;]

hahah pretty cool!!!

Old 08-15-2007, 08:42 AM
mine fitz

Well, i used to drive an RSX TypeS and I just went to a meet yesterday w/ some of my ClubRSX buddies... (At Malibu GranPrix) It was the first time they had seen my Fit. They all loved it. They were getting in it... I demonstrated for them all the seat configurations...

lol, it was pretty cool (hp jokes notwithstanding lol)

In the end, I smoked all of them on the GoKart course, so they all got beat by a Fit Sport driver...lol pwned!

Oh yeah, and my girl thinks its cute.. she actually likes it better than my TypeS

Old 08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Cool WOW! That "fits" you!

I'm a personal trainer so people are like "did you get a 'FIT' cuz you're fit?!" YEP!!!

Quick Reply: What do others say about your Fit?