General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Good/Bad Comments of Your Fit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Good/Bad Comments of Your Fit?

So I park my car in front of my hobby store everyday at work. I get good comments about my car almost everyday. "Hey that's a clean car. The cleanest in town" "Hey the wheels are great!" "I have never seen a car like that before, it looks good" " Almost has that clean JDM look"

Tons of different comments. I had a guy who came in just to say that my car looks good, then he left. LOL..

When I'm on the road, I see nothing but heads turning. But I wonder what these people are thinking. The 3 things I have thought of these people are saying is, 1. What the heck is that? 2. Thats a nice car! 3. Damn rice burners.

I had one guy that told me up front. " These pocket rockets are not my style, but your car looks very nice"

Then I have these other people, "Why in the world did you get black wheels, you can't even see them" I tell them, Well good! I don't want you to see them! I like the Stealth look. You glance at it, it doesn't look like it has wheels, but if you take a good look, there's wheels. Makes people think twice.

So the only thing they didn't like about my car is my wheels. All of my other buddies say these wheels are phat.

What's your story?

Old 05-25-2007, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
Mine is a stock base with a few Honda options.

But still, I do get a lot of "what is it", a lot of "you must get great mileage" "is it a hybrid", "Fit, what is a Fit?" etc.

Two things today, I am 6'2". I got to drive everyone to lunch (five of us, one skinny person, the rest a bit more "gifted" in size including me). I shocked them as I flipped up the seat, bent over and walked around my car to chuck all my CDs, maps, etc. into the back. Then everyone was amazed that we all fit in it and the amount of room and the peppy nature of the car.

This car can impress others at many different levels.

PS, what kind of hobby store do you have? We have probably lost two in Nashville this week alone.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:40 PM
5 Year Member

haha everything sounds so familiar... i always get... "fit? what's that? what make is it?" hahahah that's always funny... so my answer is... "well it kinda looks like a nissan versa... or a matrix" i dunno that's the closest i can think of... but honestly i think it's cute... but one day my co-worker said... "well i like your car, it suits you but i wouldn't get it"... wth does that mean?.... the only thing i personally dont like about it is that it's kinda slow... i had my share of slow with the del slow... =)

Old 05-25-2007, 11:48 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
My hobby shop is a Radio Controlled hobby shop. Planes, cars, etc.

nensie,, A Honda Fit is a Honda Fit,, there's no comparisons!! hehe..

I was asked once about my fit if it was a Hybrid. I was like.., naw.. haha.

I also like it when I'm on the street just driving around. Me and my 3 year old son. We sometimes take corners and do some quick acceleration. He gets a kick out of it. But sometimes people would try to race me. But I just putt putt along while I watch them race by themselves. I bet my little son is wondering what's going on with these guys taking off fast at the light. lol..

Old 05-25-2007, 11:51 PM
5 Year Member
^ awe man.. i know... i thought... should i tell anyone that i say that about my baby.... but yeah... some ppl just dont get it!!! u know!!! but a fit is a fit... from now on... if you dont know... then go look it up! hahahahah