General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Please Honda, more HFP products!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 10:52 PM
5 Year Member
Please Honda, more HFP products!

as many of you may know, HFP is like the TRD of Toyota for our Honda. Maintain warranty and get OEM quality products. I wish HFP(Honda Factory Performance) would start to get busier with products for our Fits. It would also benefit them getting people to buy their stuff instead of aftermarkets. In the "Tell Honda" section I started a thread showing big interest in mudflaps for the Sport Fit. Also Id like if they would make an suspension upgrade, either springs or whole coilovers. What you guys think they should make?

Old 02-28-2007, 12:08 AM
A supercharger that would not void your warranty would be cool. But i'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:07 PM
What about a turbo kit like the one in the Acura RDX!?

Old 07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
5 Year Member
yes I would like to see more products by HFP. I like factory enginered performance,
-arm rest
-rear wing
-front spoiler/lip kit
-

Old 07-09-2007, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
the echo in 2004 offered springs,cold air, ralley spoiler, graphics, pedals, dash kit,exhaust the same year the hatch came out

Old 07-09-2007, 10:10 PM
5 Year Member
that just kinda says like if honda wont be makin none more for Fits

Old 07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by fits_all
as many of you may know, HFP is like the TRD of Toyota for our Honda. Maintain warranty and get OEM quality products. I wish HFP(Honda Factory Performance) would start to get busier with products for our Fits. It would also benefit them getting people to buy their stuff instead of aftermarkets. In the "Tell Honda" section I started a thread showing big interest in mudflaps for the Sport Fit. Also Id like if they would make an suspension upgrade, either springs or whole coilovers. What you guys think they should make?
HFP is NOTHING like TRD (or NISMO or Mazdaspeed or GM Performance or Mopar or RalliArt, for that matter). Honda understands it's losing quite a few dollars because it lacked in this area previously. I hear rumors that they're going to begin releasing more stuff in the next few years. By more stuff, I mean clutches, brake systems, etc. I suppose they got tired of playing second fiddle.

Only Mugen compares to TRD, but Mugen is a seperate entity. Personally, I think that's ridiculously stupid considering they were founded by Honda's son and work so closely with Honda JP. I think Honda should scrap HFP and let Mugen do its thing on these shores. It'd probably cut costs of paying for their overpriced, overhyped crap anyway.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by cdnrsx
A supercharger that would not void your warranty would be cool. But i'm not going to hold my breath on that one.
Honda did this with Jackson Racing a few years ago, I believe for the Integra and nobody really bought into it.

Actually, Honda had Mugen offerings decades ago and nobody bought into that either. So perhaps they were just ahead of their time?

Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jbrisson
Honda did this with Jackson Racing a few years ago, I believe for the Integra and nobody really bought into it.

Actually, Honda had Mugen offerings decades ago and nobody bought into that either. So perhaps they were just ahead of their time?
yea, that's true.

But i still think that they should offer a K20 swap in their HFP catalog, LOL! I'd totally finance that thing