General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

review of my new fit sport auto

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 05:16 PM
review of my new fit sport auto

I picked up my Fit on Thursday. I wasn't sure about getting one. I really wanted a pickup but I drive 150 miles a day going to and from work and needed something good on gas. Now that I have one I really enjoy it. Its only been a few days but my wife who wanted a civic is really pleased as well. I got it for a few hunderd under invoice, not great but from seeing what others are paying I think I got a good deal.

I like the look of the car, the road noise isn't as bad as everyone says. Seat is ok, would like more lower back support, room is fine, i'm 5'11 200 and have pleanty of room. I do feel bumps but that really doesn't bother me. I didn't expect it to ride like an Accord anyway. Stero is nice. The Speed Volume Control had me worried, I thought there was a problem since the volume kept going up and down. Cool feature. I dont' see the point of the paddle shifters. Why do i need to shift an automatic? They're ok I guess but I could take them or leave them. I've hit them by mistake 2 times so far while turning the wheel but I think its just a matter of getting used to them being there. I would like an arm rest and dead pedal. I don't miss the arm rest as much as I thought I would, but it would be a nice option. I'll order a dead pedal online. The triangular window on the front driver side fits my Sirius Satelite radio perfectly. I've been asked if it was Factory installed
Gas miliege is yet to be determined. First tank filled up at the dealership isn't looking so good. I will give it more time and post.