custom install shops in so cal?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
custom install shops in so cal?

anybody know of any reputable ones that do quality work? maybe even with experience on fits? call me anal, but i swear to god these jdm led tails are a bitch (yes, i read the diy thread), and this car is my baby. i ain't gonna risk effin my shite up just to save a few $. the retarded thing is that i've dropped skyline tails in my accord before and was in and out in like 10 mins. WTF! or if you yourself have done the swap... shit, maybe we could go through it together? right now my stock tail is just hangin there cuz i can't get that one plastic pin below the top screw to line up with the hole... F! now people are scarin me sayin it's gonna rust cuz of the storms. please hook a brutha up!

Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fit_fink
anybody know of any reputable ones that do quality work? maybe even with experience on fits? call me anal, but i swear to god these jdm led tails are a bitch (yes, i read the diy thread), and this car is my baby. i ain't gonna risk effin my shite up just to save a few $. the retarded thing is that i've dropped skyline tails in my accord before and was in and out in like 10 mins. WTF! or if you yourself have done the swap... shit, maybe we could go through it together? right now my stock tail is just hangin there cuz i can't get that one plastic pin below the top screw to line up with the hole... F! now people are scarin me sayin it's gonna rust cuz of the storms. please hook a brutha up!

There are a lot of ppl in socal that can help including me. check out the forum https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...tml#post218072... and you can talk to us. I know a place that does real good quality jdm stuff, although I've never got any thing done there, they have gotten some of their cars in big mags. Check this meet out and meet some of the guys and we can talk about your tails.