Amsoil dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 05:52 AM
vbo
Amsoil dealer

Hello everybody.

I search to buy amsoil synchromesh 5w30 oil(12 bottles of 1 quart minimum). In US or Canada or everywhere but cheap price.

Where i can buy it ?

I had tryed to contact AMSOIL Corporate - Source of the World's Best Synthetic Lubricants - Motor Oil and Filters but no answer.

It's for sending to Switzerland.

Thank you all.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:10 AM
vbo
I have send 6 mails. No answer.

Do you know where i can buy this gear oil ?

Thank you.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by vbo
I have send 6 mails. No answer.

Do you know where i can buy this gear oil ?

Thank you.
Hi vbo,

I am an Amsoil dealer and would be willing to buy these products for you, and sell them at no mark up. The problem though is shipping. Using UPS or Federal Express or DHL is EXTREMELY expensive, and although it is cheaper to use international Postal services, U.S. Postal Service generally refuses to accept packages containing liquids.

Acting as one of their dealers, I sent an Email to Amsoil asking them if they have the ability to sell and ship their products to Europe because "a friend of mine in Switzerland has tried via Email 6 times to buy products and has received no replies".

I don't expect an easy answer from them regarding a source of their products for you in Europe, but I may be wrong. In the meantime, can you figure out a means of shipping from USA/California to you that is acceptable? Twelve ea. 1-quart plastic bottles of oil/gear lube will weigh at least 25-28 pounds with packaging weight. Water weighs 8.3 pounds per gallon, and lubricants are slightly less weight than water, but the weight of the bottles & caps makes the weight just about equal to water.

I will pm you if I hear anything back from Amsoil, but let me know either in reply to this post or by pm what kind of arrangements we could work out.