Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM
I just purchased the base FIT yesterday. It was between the FIT and the Versa, but I figured I would pay a little more and get the Fit since it was a much better drive, and the plastics inside felt like they were better made.

My biggest issue with the Fit was the seat upholstery. I was searching all over for seat covers, and was so happy to find this thread, and based on the pics I have seen so far these should solve my issue.

I just ordered black/black seat covers with blue stitching. I should get them next week.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
Anyone in Cincinnati gotten these seat covers? I'd like to take a look at them, thanks!

Old 08-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Bump for pictures installed.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member
Im interested in these covers but shipping to Hawaii was too expensive. I will be visiting friends in September who live in the Cerritos area. Would it be possible to buy these directly from you? You're located in the Torrance area correct? I think its about a half hour drive from Cerritos. Let me know. Thanks!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:01 PM
5 Year Member
^ you have wet okole out on the island!!! wet suit material ftw.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
I just keep coming back to this thread. These are going to be a MUST HAVE for me when I get my GE. Now I'll just have to decide on the stitching color

Old 08-04-2009, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mole177
^ you have wet okole out on the island!!! wet suit material ftw.
mole, I'll pick up a set of Wet Okole's you pick up the leather ones for me and we'll swap.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Just got the seat covers today. I had originally ordered the black/suede/blue but after thinking about it overnight decided to change to black/leather/black. The reseller was very cool about me changing my mind (sorry but I forgot his name). These were also in stock and I just got them today. I confirmed my order on Monday, so this is super quick shipping.

I started to install them tonight, but it ran out of time/daylight and only partly finished the install.

So far, super easy to install, but you need to read the directions, especially when you get to installing the back seats. I was getting a little frustrated, because the back seat belts were not falling right, so I finally read the directions and that made all the difference.

I will post pics one I finish the install.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:58 AM
i agree with everyone else saying there should be more pics posted. i've searched for pics but only decent ones came up and the pics never emphasized the actual seat covers. so i'm in for some more pics.

to the op, what happens when you take the seat covers off? i had a friend with an altima and granted he got some ebay brand seat covers he put on and a couple monthes took off. there were some weird indentations on the seat and he was forced to leave the seat covers on. because of that, we NEVER take his car on road trips.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 AM
5 Year Member
Why don't you take his car on road trips? I didn't quite understand what you meant...

Originally Posted by ironsheikh
i agree with everyone else saying there should be more pics posted. i've searched for pics but only decent ones came up and the pics never emphasized the actual seat covers. so i'm in for some more pics.

to the op, what happens when you take the seat covers off? i had a friend with an altima and granted he got some ebay brand seat covers he put on and a couple monthes took off. there were some weird indentations on the seat and he was forced to leave the seat covers on. because of that, we NEVER take his car on road trips.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by justintime
Why don't you take his car on road trips? I didn't quite understand what you meant...
I guess its because long trips required people to remain seated for long periods which may make the indentations even more prominent.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:53 PM
The seat bottoms, can you feel a gap between the leather and the OEM cloth (hard to explain, but when you're not sitting in it and you press down on the seat, there's a "gap" between the cover and the OEM material), like other seat covers? do you have any installers in NorCal? I'm in the Sacramento area.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by robertlo99
The seat bottoms, can you feel a gap between the leather and the OEM cloth (hard to explain, but when you're not sitting in it and you press down on the seat, there's a "gap" between the cover and the OEM material), like other seat covers? do you have any installers in NorCal? I'm in the Sacramento area.
i used to work a company called seat covers unlimited here in miami. they went out of business already, but i can tell you that these seat covers are not your average run of the mill "custom fit" seat covers. they have seams in all the right places and look extremely contoured to the seat. at first glance they look like real leather/pleather/suede/w/e seats. in essence even you stock seat fabric is just a cover over the foam seats and metal inner frames. what makes them fit so well is the seams which give it the contour. ive had seat covers on say 10 of the 18 cars ive owned. i am still torn between these and neoprene covers but i have yet to see neoprene covers on a fit and am pretty sure they still wont fit like this. these seat covers have a turn around time of 8-10 weeks! the custom made covers we sold at scu were done in 2. after seeing the pics from jeffs scion im sold and as soon as i get these bad boys in you can be sure ill post pics!

Originally Posted by Snoodmaster
Please disregard the fact that I need to wash my car, I did not take out my doggie seat, and the seat covers are black not Grey.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 AM
ALRIGHT! i just ordered my seatcovers. can't wait to get them. ill post pics as soon as i install them but with an 8-10 week wait for them don't hold your breath lol.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by justintime
the seat covers left weird indentations on the actual seat. anything more than half an hour drive your butt and back starts to hurt. it wasn't liek that before, only after the seat covers "broke in" and left the weird indentations.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
Do they have the PVC all black in stock? I really don't want to wait 2 months to get them. I saw the PVC and leather ones on Ebay for $450 with free shipping but don't want the perforated leather. Also, anyone order the grey? If so, is there much contrast with the interior or should I go all black?

Old 08-08-2009, 01:57 PM
I go the seat covers installed and even took 10+ pics to share. I am having troubles figuring out how to upload. Can anyone help here? I did load these to my photo album.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by taddyangle
I go the seat covers installed and even took 10+ pics to share. I am having troubles figuring out how to upload. Can anyone help here? I did load these to my photo album.
AWesome i wanna see these pix.

How to load pix on the website:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...res-forum.html

On ur photo album, try to look for links that read "hotlink for forums" or "Direct link to image" and follow the process above. If ur going to use a hotlink, u don't have to use the process above because it should automatically insert the [img]/[img] stuff automatically.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:27 PM

Last edited by taddyangle; 08-08-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: need to add more pics
Old 08-08-2009, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by taddyangle

You don't say what you think of them. How do you like them? Was it worth the money to you?

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers