Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 02:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by What The!?
Thanks again Jeff! Just got done installing them. Very happy with the way they turned out.
Pics or Ban!

Old 07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
Wow, these seat covers look so good.
They will certainly put an end to having to deal with troublesome lint on the OEM seats.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:55 PM
I've been looking for some nice leather covers. yours do look good! We're in eastern canada? any chance on having access out here?

Old 07-09-2009, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
If you had a plaid pattern I'd definitely be in. lol Although the black leather with stitching is absolutely gorgeous as well.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by What The!?
Thanks again Jeff! Just got done installing them. Very happy with the way they turned out.

The only problem I came across was that I ripped one of the nylon straps on the driver side bottom when I was pulling on it. No biggie though, it still holds up well and looks awesome.

Best mod i've done. My biggest thing was the fabric of the stock seats. They attracted hair like crazy. Now I can just wipe it off and call it a day.
Not a problem! Good to hear you are happy. Let me know if you want a replacement for that piece. It's the first time I've heard of it happening, so it may have been a defective one.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by giro
I've been looking for some nice leather covers. yours do look good! We're in eastern canada? any chance on having access out here?
If you'd like a shipping quote, please PM your postal code and I will see how much it will be. So far, I've been seeing $40-$50. for UPS Ground to Canada.

Originally Posted by JaySmith
If you had a plaid pattern I'd definitely be in. lol Although the black leather with stitching is absolutely gorgeous as well.
We are actually working on new custom configurations... so don't be surprised if this is available sometime in late 2010

Old 07-13-2009, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
RMS-Jeff, I am interested in a black/black perforated center with blue stitching to match my OEM leather covered shift knob (auto) for a 2009 FiT Sports.

I have the optional center console (removed the original armrest on the driver seat), therefore the cover for the driver seat should not have a cutout.

Please advise how long it will take you to deliver/ship to ZIP #98230 and
price as well.

Is there a price difference between the perforated center and plain ones?

Thank you!

Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member
Hrmmm as per above message... if we don't need a cutout in driver's seat (for armrest, or lack thereof), is it possible to obtain a cover WITHOUT the hole in that location?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by justintime
Hrmmm as per above message... if we don't need a cutout in driver's seat (for armrest, or lack thereof), is it possible to obtain a cover WITHOUT the hole in that location?
I got these covers and there is no hole where the arm rest is, you cut one if you need it. I had the same situation, I have the zeta armrest and did not need the armrest cover. (still got one though) No hole.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:15 AM
by far my biggest complaint.. that i cant fix about my fit.. def hands down the seats.. road noise is a close 2nd.. i fixed over the last 3 days..

question about the silver.. stitching and or pvc.. does any of the materials match the oem silver on the dash on the 09 models.. or does the perf match the steering wheel..

if any of these materials match the oe trim.. is there any chance i can get reminants? i would like to wrap the door fabric also.. tie in the seats to everything.. thanks a bunch.. the seats look great

Last edited by tiidbit; 07-15-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 AM
erm.. gray.. not silver.. sorry...

Old 07-15-2009, 02:35 AM
Koi
5 Year Member
Can anyone who has the all PVC cover comment on how comfortable it is compared to w/o the cover? These look nice but I'm not committed until people chime in regarding how it feels under their butt

Old 07-15-2009, 06:48 AM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Benggolf
RMS-Jeff, I am interested in a black/black perforated center with blue stitching to match my OEM leather covered shift knob (auto) for a 2009 FiT Sports.

I have the optional center console (removed the original armrest on the driver seat), therefore the cover for the driver seat should not have a cutout.

Please advise how long it will take you to deliver/ship to ZIP #98230 and
price as well.

Is there a price difference between the perforated center and plain ones?

Thank you!
The sides of all covers are PVC/vinyl
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...tml#post680626

The center portion only can be leather and the leather is always perforated.

The prices are listed on the website which is also in the sig:
Reset Motorsports, LLC

Old 07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
These look stellar.

Subscribing so I keep these in mind.

-P

Old 07-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Update:

All the GE custom orders are almost in. They are scheduled to arrive ~August 6 or so. Once in hand, I'll start PMing those who reserved custom sets.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:34 PM
wow ive been looking for a seat option!!! hey check your pm rms-jeff i have some questions

Old 07-28-2009, 10:30 PM
5 Year Member
Bookmark.

I tend to get my clothes way dirty at work, and had been wondering about seat covers.

These look really nice.

Gotta start saving loose change.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Those seat covers are damn nice.

I will probably get a set in the near future.

myke

Old 08-01-2009, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
Jeff,

Any update on the samples? I'd like some stitching thread sample colors, especially the lighter ones. Im trying to match the OEM stitching on the leather armrest. I had some other folks PM me about it, but I have no answer... I'd be happy to color match this for you if you send me the threads, all I need is 1 inch of each of the lighter colors!

I can then post my findings here so others can feel confident about what colors to order to match OEM look of the 09 Fit.

Thanks Jeff!

Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by justintime
Jeff,

Any update on the samples? I'd like some stitching thread sample colors, especially the lighter ones. Im trying to match the OEM stitching on the leather armrest. I had some other folks PM me about it, but I have no answer... I'd be happy to color match this for you if you send me the threads, all I need is 1 inch of each of the lighter colors!

I can then post my findings here so others can feel confident about what colors to order to match OEM look of the 09 Fit.

Thanks Jeff!
My fault x_X It's been hectic at my main job and it had slipped my mind. The samples will be sent on Monday.

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers