Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
Hi Jeff
I ordered the all black leather inserts a couple of days ago, my pay pal payment went through today. I have tried to log on to my account under returning customer however yesterday it was saying that my password was incorrect. I followed the instructions for the forgotten password and received the message that the password was reset and being sent to my email address. I never received that email and today I am getting the this email does not match any in our database message. Is there more info that you would need? such as the model (base or sport) and that I have removed the arm rest.
Thanks

Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Snoodmaster
Hi Jeff
I ordered the all black leather inserts a couple of days ago, my pay pal payment went through today. I have tried to log on to my account under returning customer however yesterday it was saying that my password was incorrect. I followed the instructions for the forgotten password and received the message that the password was reset and being sent to my email address. I never received that email and today I am getting the this email does not match any in our database message. Is there more info that you would need? such as the model (base or sport) and that I have removed the arm rest.
Thanks
PM sent - Looks like a typo in your e-mail address. Your order will be shipping tomorrow (Wednesday, June 10). Once out, your UPS tracking info will be e-mailed.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:43 AM
5 Year Member
Do you have a store front? I want to see the material before I purchase it. If I like it, can I purchase and have it installed on site?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 AM
We're currently online only and plan to open a store front when we have a larger product line and consumer base. At this time, it's too risky to invest in a store-front. We'll eventually get there though.

You can visit me at my full-time job to check the material out though. The installer will actually go out to your home (within 40 miles of zip 91755) and install the covers. I've sent a PM with some more information.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Jeff,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I received my seat covers on Friday, my son and I installed them today. They are so awesome! Hands down the best thing I have done to my car and worth every penny. It took us about an hour and a half. They are so comfortable as well, I did not realize that they would be so plush. My son lives about 3 hours away and there was a big difference in the comfort level on the way home. I hadn't told my husband that I bought them so when I got home he accused me of spending way more money then I did because they look professionally done. He really likes them though.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:49 AM
Lol. That's good to hear. Glad you're enjoying the covers

It only took you 1.5 hours to do it?! Even our pro installer takes 1.5 to do it x_X You guys are quick, lol.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:07 AM
5 Year Member
green stitching available yet??

Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
im getting this.................................. need money!!!!! Whats PVC stand for anyway?

Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by FitVic
im getting this.................................. need money!!!!! Whats PVC stand for anyway?
poly vinyl chloride, like PVC pipe.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Snoodmaster
Hey Jeff,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I received my seat covers on Friday, my son and I installed them today. They are so awesome! Hands down the best thing I have done to my car and worth every penny. It took us about an hour and a half. They are so comfortable as well, I did not realize that they would be so plush. My son lives about 3 hours away and there was a big difference in the comfort level on the way home. I hadn't told my husband that I bought them so when I got home he accused me of spending way more money then I did because they look professionally done. He really likes them though.

pics please

Old 06-16-2009, 05:40 AM
5 Year Member
I want I want!
pm sent

Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 AM
5 Year Member
Please disregard the fact that I need to wash my car, I did not take out my doggie seat, and the seat covers are black not Grey.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
Anyone in Texas getting these?

Old 06-16-2009, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
wow that looks nice !!!

Old 06-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by fitster
green stitching available yet??
Still nothing yet. It'll take some time just like with any large corp. The US branch has relayed the request to the Japan parent corp. Now the Japan parent corp. has to crunch numbers to see if it's worth getting the green stitching, etc, etc.

Even suggesting the Honda covers (Japan only does Toyota/Lexus/Netz) took a while to get approved. They've been working on this since last summer and we finally got the first sets in May. If we're lucky, the green stitching will emerge by fall.

--

Another stock shipment arrived this week and is clearing customs. I will post up any new versions that have arrived

Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by RMS-Jeff
Still nothing yet. It'll take some time just like with any large corp. The US branch has relayed the request to the Japan parent corp. Now the Japan parent corp. has to crunch numbers to see if it's worth getting the green stitching, etc, etc.

Even suggesting the Honda covers (Japan only does Toyota/Lexus/Netz) took a while to get approved. They've been working on this since last summer and we finally got the first sets in May. If we're lucky, the green stitching will emerge by fall.

--

Another stock shipment arrived this week and is clearing customs. I will post up any new versions that have arrived

u think there will be any BLACK Outer PVC with Suede Center Cover with RED Stitching ? coming in soon
thanks

Old 06-19-2009, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member
Question

Originally Posted by RMS-Jeff
Custom Order sections are now Go!
Please note that the custom orders do take approx 8-10 weeks to arrive.
GE (09-xx) PVC Outer with Perforated Leather Center: Reset Motorsports, LLC
I'm guessing this is a custom order with the perforated center, and red stitching? So that would take 8-10 weeks?

Does the GE set include covers for all 3 rear passenger headrests? Does it come with an armrest cover?

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by FELIXY69
u think there will be any BLACK Outer PVC with Suede Center Cover with RED Stitching ? coming in soon
thanks
No luck on this shipment. It will be on the August shipment for sure. I just ordered a few w/ the red, blue and orange stitching.

Originally Posted by FitStir
I'm guessing this is a custom order with the perforated center, and red stitching? So that would take 8-10 weeks?

Does the GE set include covers for all 3 rear passenger headrests? Does it come with an armrest cover?

I can't believe I missed this thread.
Correct. It would take approx 2 months to get in. I currently have a few on order if you wanted to reserve one.

The GE set does include the 3 rear headrest covers, as well as the center armrest cover.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
I am so buying these..

Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Forget the lowering springs and the short shifter, I'm getting this. It'll probably be a while till I can afford it, though.

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers