Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by justintime
I received my set, they are installed. It is the one above... the black with grey interior and grey stitching. This thing looks like it was MEANT for this car. The color (duotone black.grey) is absolutely the way to go, because it matches the dutotone dash perfectly. The grey stitch is identical to the stitching on the OEM center console I had installed earlier this year.
That combination looks sweet! I have to see installed pics...I was going to get the all black with blue stitch - to match the car color, but the gray with black looks nice.... PICS! PLEASE!

Old 09-17-2009, 02:56 AM
Great Thread, except that I'll be getting a 2010 fit with nav soon, dealer says Nov or Dec I guess. Any chance I can get these seat covers for 2010 fit? I know the interior is slightly different from the 2009's. Looks like I'll be getting black with leather and blue stitching too

Old 09-17-2009, 03:08 AM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fareastgq
Great Thread, except that I'll be getting a 2010 fit with nav soon, dealer says Nov or Dec I guess. Any chance I can get these seat covers for 2010 fit? I know the interior is slightly different from the 2009's. Looks like I'll be getting black with leather and blue stitching too
I'm not seeing any difference between the 2009 and the 2010. They use the same photos from 2009 for the 2010. What is "different"?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Pretty sure the interior is the same. What do you think is different?

Old 09-17-2009, 10:12 PM
I read that the from front wheels to back is slightly longer, maybe the info was wrong on the site and they were talking about 08 vs 09 and just applying that towards the 2010 model.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:37 PM
5 Year Member
absolutely... wheelbase will definitely NOT change.

I read that the from front wheels to back is slightly longer, maybe the info was wrong on the site and they were talking about 08 vs 09 and just applying that towards the 2010 model.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:06 AM
absolutely... wheelbase will definitely NOT change.
x2. If there are ANY changes, it is just very small details, no significant changes at all.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:33 AM
5 Year Member
Old 09-18-2009, 03:14 PM
thanks for the clarification, I hate misinformation and I looked at the specs that matter on the honda site, and yeah, they are all the same, I should have done that first, but I'll be ordering a set when I get our fit

Old 09-18-2009, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member
thanks for the clarification, I hate misinformation and I looked at the specs that matter on the honda site, and yeah, they are all the same, I should have done that first, but I'll be ordering a set when I get our fit
I don't think it's so much "misinformation" as it is an article writer assuming everyone KNOWS the entire history of the vehicle they are talking about.

If you are a long-time FIT fan and know everything, then it's clear...

But we all started at a point where we knew NOTHING at all about the Fit/Jazz. I read a few other articles about the 2010 Fit, and only that one I posted mentioned that nothing changed. The others review it like you would any new car. Mentioning mpg or models. I think it HELPS to know that nothing has changed, and I'm personally glad nothing changed. I just HATE it when manufacturers change a GOOD thing.

The ONLY thing I would like to have seen changed for 2010 is that darn material for the seats.

Thank goodness we have the options of the Clazzio seat covers.

So when are you planning on picking up your Fit?

Old 09-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Soon as the dealership calls and says they have a VIN, we are loan shopping for rates, then we'll pick it up, yeah, the wife wanted leather seats and there were none, so this is the next best thing ( and better than dropping 1800 for new seats). Pretty exicited about it and I think I'll make the seat covers a suprise for the wife for her b- day or valentines etc... some day, lol.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:27 AM
5 Year Member
Here are some pics of the Clazzio in Outer Black PVC, with inner perforated grey leather, and grey stitching. I don't think you can get a nice/better color match than this. I am extremely happy with the looks and the feel of it. The wife absolutely loves them so they are here to stay.

Sorry about the quality, not the best... and the car is kind of dirty too.

Notes: some of the creases in the rear row's bottom cushions are due to infant seat (which I removed for the pics). Black is BLACK, not grey - it just shows up a little light sometimes in pics... the picture taken in the shade shows the color best.

MORE PICS IN PHOTOBUCKET HERE: Album

Name:  IMG_7836.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  124.6 KB

Name:  IMG_7824.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  170.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7831.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  198.8 KB

Old 09-19-2009, 01:26 PM
wow, that looks killer!
Definitely the classiest color combo.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by matt0807
Can we get an update as to what's in stock?
GD:

Leather
All Black

GE:

PVC
All Black

PVC with Suede
Black Outer/Black Suede/Blue Stitching
Black Outer/Black Suede/Red Stitching

PVC with Leather
Black Outer/Black Leather/Red Stitching
Black Outer/Black Leather/Orange Stitching

-----

On the ship (should arrive in 2 weeks or so) that are not spoken for:

2009 Honda Fit Leather - QTY: 2
Outer Black
Inner Gray
Stitch Black

Outer Black
Inner Black
Stitch Gray

Outer Black
Inner Black
Stitch Blue

Originally Posted by G0dXilla
Hey Jeff,

Did you ever get word back if you can get cross stitch done on the suede or perf leather inner?

Thanks
We'll be getting the first set of Cross-stitched suede this month. Once in, I will take a few snap shots and post it. This will be the first cross-stitched cover made (Scion xB 08).

Old 09-20-2009, 01:20 AM
that looks so nice, wish we had our fit alrdy

Old 09-20-2009, 02:53 AM
5 Year Member
Here are some pics of the Clazzio in Outer Black PVC, with inner perforated grey leather, and grey stitching. I don't think you can get a nice/better color match than this. I am extremely happy with the looks and the feel of it. The wife absolutely loves them so they are here to stay.
Pictures are GREAT! Another Clazzio success story.

I wondered, because we didn't hear right back about your wife's response. It could have been really bad ...or really good.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Jeff...PM sent

I agree...that combination looks really, really good.

Thanks for the pics!!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:21 AM
good thing you dont offer for 2007 accord sedan cuz my gf would make me buy them hahaa

Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member
One question that was asked at the beginning but still not answered is interference with the magic seats. With the added thickness and double map pockets have any of you experienced problems dropping your rear seats? With my Saab you had to remove the rear headrests or slide the front seats forward to drop the rears. That's one of the things I like about the Fit and don't want to lose that. Other than that I'm sold.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't know about other folks, but here is my experience. I am 6'2" and slide the driver seat all the way back when driving. I tilt the back of the driver seat but not way way back like some people. I can fold the back seat down without adjusting the front seat. Although it is a tight fit. If I had the back of the driver seat tilted way way back I would have to adjust it to get the back seat folded down (and then return to the tilted position). This wouldn't necessarily involve sliding the front seat forward, just tilting it's back forward some. I can still use the magic seats as before, without any issues. Hope this makes sense and helps.

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers