Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
I want pics of the floorliner mod, just curious... open another thread.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:26 PM
5 Year Member
Alright...ok so I have a question.

How compatible would the covers be with a cargo cover?
I know the install of the cover requires "screwing" into holes (ie cutting into the fabric of the seats)...I am afraid that the leather/pvc would tear if similar holes were made in order to accommodate for the snaps of the cargo cover...

Any ideas? Any way these can be fitted with grommets where the holes are/should be?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
any updates on pics?

Old 08-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Installation Pictures

Reference my previous post (#178). I installed the Clazzio Black PVC outer, Black Leather inner, Blue Stitching. Got the blue stitching to match the stitching on the gearshit. One other comment --- I like the texture difference created with the PVC and leather, versus an all PVC seat. This is my first attempt posting pictures so hope it comes out OK.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:45 PM
That looks REALLY nice.

myke

Old 08-25-2009, 11:29 PM
5 Year Member
The blue stitching looks great...

I can't wait to install my red stitched ones, but it looks like I won't be able to until the weekend.

Thanks again Jeff..

Old 08-25-2009, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member
going to UPS tomorrow to pick up my black suede w/ red stitching covers.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:28 AM
That black/black/blue looks incredible, and is exactly what I am considering. In the pictures they look very close, but would you say the blue stitching on your seat covers closely matches the blue on the shift knob? Thanks!

Old 08-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Originally Posted by 15inthefastlane
That black/black/blue looks incredible, and is exactly what I am considering. In the pictures they look very close, but would you say the blue stitching on your seat covers closely matches the blue on the shift knob? Thanks!

I agree...that looks sweet. That combination is on my short list...

Old 08-26-2009, 08:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by umop-apisdn
What's the chance on getting the suede centers with the cross-stitching pattern?
My guess from the lack of a posted answer = no?

Old 08-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by 15inthefastlane
The blue stitching on the seats very closely matches the shift knob stitching. The seat stitching has a "corkscrew" spiral to the thread and seems to be a tiny bit more royal of a blue. However, the two items are not directly side by side and you would have to stare at them a long time to discern any difference at all. I had to go back outside twice to examine it so I could write this response. I am completely satisfied with the color of the seat and the stitching.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by vbwball
The blue stitching on the seats very closely matches the shift knob stitching. The seat stitching has a "corkscrew" spiral to the thread and seems to be a tiny bit more royal of a blue. However, the two items are not directly side by side and you would have to stare at them a long time to discern any difference at all. I had to go back outside twice to examine it so I could write this response. I am completely satisfied with the color of the seat and the stitching.
How hard was the install? How long did it take?

myke

Old 08-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Cool, thanks for checking that out! Sounds great! Now I need to order these, the blue stitched manual shift knob, the leather steering wheel cover, and find some blue stitching for the wheel cover

Last edited by 15inthefastlane; 08-26-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vbwball
Great choice! I wasn't even considering blue stitching, or the blue-stitched cover for the shifter, but NOW I am. Our lights are blue. There is blue in the fabric of our regular seats...which is also on the doors (whether it's the black sport fabric or the dark gray base fabric).

Old 08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Sorry for the delays guys. I'll be replying to PMs/thread questions throughout the day. My coworker ran off w/ my digicam (totally forgot) and he forgot the charger. Here is a picture of the Black/Gray/Gray I had on file (Scion tC). This photo should only be used for a color check/visualization. The stitching on the Fit model will be the same as the other Fit covers.

Black/Black/Orange (Outer is black... the lighting makes it look gray when in the same pictures as the black suede). This particular picture is from a Scion xD seat cover.

Last edited by RMS-Jeff; 08-27-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
Did anyone who installed these covers notice that there is a left and right for the front seat (bottom section)??

Old 08-27-2009, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
hey jeff, i sent you a PM!

oh and where are you located? Monterey park? do you mind if i come by with my fit to see how well the gray/black looks in the car?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
Makes me wonder if my earlier post got missed? I uploaded several pictures in different lighting for you all to see how the different panels/fabrics matched up on the 2009 Fit!

post https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/727195-post168.html

Originally Posted by chubbykai
hey jeff, i sent you a PM!

oh and where are you located? Monterey park? do you mind if i come by with my fit to see how well the gray/black looks in the car?

Old 08-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by IBJanky
How hard was the install? How long did it take?

myke
It took my wife and I about two hours to install the seats. It was really pretty easy with two people. Just takes a little time. There really weren't any special techniques or tricks. The headrest covers fit very tight, which is good, but they were the hardest to slip on. If anyone is hesitating because they are worried about installation I don't believe that should be an issue. My only real "concerns", which I can't really get answers too, are what will be the long term durability and do the side airbags truly work with the Fit seat covers?

Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Seat covers

I installed my all black seat covers a month ago and so far am very pleased with them. Installation wasn't bad at all. By myself about two hours, of course I waited for the hottest day of the Summer to do this. Watch the video on the the web sight and use the plastic provided to pull down on the back covers. Rear seats were the easiest with the head rests, thou easy took a little time. Once you get over the cost it is a great addition to the car. My dealer is now adding leather for an additional $1400. These are great for 1/3 the price.

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers