Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI - Badgeless Trunk Handle

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 04:37 AM
Banned
Yep! Can anybody say badgeless front sport style grill much?

Old 12-18-2008, 06:23 PM
Fit Gadget Freak
5 Year Member
Thumbs up I'll take one Badgeless/Wiperless in VBP (B-520P), please.

GD3 (07-08) Badgeless/Wiperless in VBP (B-520P), please.

$99.99 + $15.00 = $114.99

Will you be accepting Paypal?

Thanks for a good looking product!

Craig

(PM'd too)

Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Banned
^ PM replied bud. And to everybody els. Im sorry but Fitcapo and I moved the meet to this upcoming monday (3 days from today) since there were some delays. None the less tomorrow I will post pictures of the garnish that fitcapo will be picking up Monday. It was painted....Black? I forgot the name of the black but its the one with the purple pearlescents. Very sharp color. Pics tomorrow!

Old 12-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Banned
This is Fitcapos Garnish. It needs more buffing but I cant do a good job unless its on the car for stability. Otherwise it would fly away. Thats why its kind of dull.

Name:  G4.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  39.8 KB

Name:  G3.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  40.4 KB

Name:  G2.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  33.5 KB

Name:  G1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  36.1 KB

Name:  Back.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  39.8 KB

Old 12-20-2008, 12:13 PM
looks good man is that how the OEM looks with all those things sticking out the back? What do they plug into? I should maybe try to take mine out today lol

Old 12-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Banned
Haha thanks transed! The OEM one has clips that snap into the garnish and one bolt that locks in. So in theory with a little force you can pull the garnish out with your hands. The one I have. I made it a little stronger than the stock OEM. And those studs fit directly into the same existing holes that the clips went into on the OEM one. THen all you do is bolt it from the other side. Very easy to do. I will include instructions and a how to with every handle.

Old 12-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Nice nice sounds awesome :P by the way could I get mine painted black like fitcapo's? Figured it would be easier for me to get it painted and put it on ASAP lol

Old 12-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Banned
Yeah no problem bro. PM sent.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Sweet I can't wait to get down there on Monday and get that on my car

Old 12-20-2008, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
Looks sweet Ikona!!

Put me on the list when your ready to produce!!

Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Banned
Already in progress 8-) PMed

Old 12-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Banned
Alright guys void all other prices you see! Im trying something new for anybody who hasnt paid for a garnish yet. From now until 11.59 PM on the 24th Im having a "best offer sale" Give me your best offer for the garnish and well take it from there. Your best offer is available up until the end of the year.

Badgeless $89.99
Badgeless / Wiperless $79.99

Dont be affraid to low ball me. Just shoot me an offer.

Old 12-22-2008, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Aroddalobster
so ikona, ya gona do the same thing you did to many many scionlifers?
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...057&highlight=
as a little summary of what he did, he took money from numerous customers' money and never followed through, i.e. delivering the product or refunding the money.
on the products that he actually did, they came out like crap, and i'm confident i could have even done a better job with rattle cans. no, i never did any business with this guy but i'm glad i never did.
Oh WOWOW.... I was actually very interested in buying this. But man, I read a good chunk of that thread regarding Ikona and the experiences with the scion members on that forum. I guess I wont be PM'ing him to purchase. I don't know the guy, but based on what was read, it seems like it would be pretty damn risky to make this purchase with him

Good looking out Aroddalobster!

Old 12-22-2008, 03:39 AM
Banned
LOL! This is the 3rd time somebody posted this garbage. Im gna post this one last time... Scion Life and Fitfreaks are owned by the same company (Internet Brandz) They know what happend and saw it was a mistake from teh begenning and the only way to learn was to go through it. They know as well as the rest of this site that its not happening again. How can I prove it? Showing multiple members of this site the products an picturs to their request. They want to see the back of the garnish I post the back, They want the side I post the side, they wanted a finished product painted so I posted a painted piece. They wanted prototypes so I posted prototypes. Fitcapo (one of the main mods) posted pictures himself that he took when he came down to teh shop all the way from Wisconsin to test fit the panel himself. Hes coming back tomorrow to pick up his FINISHED PRODUCT. And said he would post pictures. Also when hes here I will ask him to take pictures of a few other garnishes Ive made the past week. If you guys are going to judge go ahead thats fine with me. Im glad to have the majority of the site belive this is as good as it seems.

Sorry that Arod did a tripple post there.

AND LASTLY! I wont do this with many people unless we talk a bit but I offered transedsailer (respected member of the site) to send a garnish to his house before he even has to pay. He would pay after he recieves and approoves it for himself.

I am glad and suprised Fit owners are generous enough to give me a chance, and are kind enough to see hwo this goes through before turning me down. Ive had a few people on this site doubt me but are already losing that doubt because they are seeing progress that is monitored by the moderators of this site and respected members.

Simply what I had to prove to show you guys this is a great product for a great price, and are in full production with nothing that can get in my way, has already been proven already. And once you guys see fitcapos garnish tomorrow Im sure the majority of those that dont believe or are scepticle, will now have faith.

Maybe next time (speaking to you Aroddalobster) you'll take a second glance at the progress of something in a public forum before you go and post old news. Everybody on SL that wants a new garnish will be getting a new garnish for low cost and some for free at the cost of shipping since I know Ive made my share of mistakes.

Other then that plain and simple

Im a platinum site sponsor. Its no way close to cheap to be a platinum sponsor and I was almost not able to afford it to begin with but I was able to pay the price stated on the contract that I had to sign. Theres no way I would even risk messing this up.

I think ive said enough...

Old 12-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Look, I'm not trying to bust ur chops for trying to get your product out. BUT, that whole thread pretty much scared me from making a purchase. There were just so many responses about not getting the products or even responses. I just think that other potential buyers at this forum should be able to make their own judgments about that situation from the other forum. I don't know the entire situation wholly, but I don't want to see one of those kind of threads on Fitfreak on your behalf and the other members of this forum. I am a relative noob here and am far from being a mod, but I think it should be fair for other members get some background info on the seller.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:11 AM
Banned
They can judge for themselves, I never said they cant. I was just assuring them everything is perfectly fine and taken care of. Isolated incident. I explained what happened earlier in this thread and I feel no need to repeat myself as I am more than certain since people have already known about this on this forum, nothing but old news to them and Ive already explain it like Ive said. Ive proven everything I shouldve and had to prove to the people with pictures and moderators backing me up, so I feel certain this will blow over for the 3rd time. Anyways, Fitcapo will be here noon today and he will post pictures of a final product front, back, top, bottem, inside out if he could.

This week or next week Im goign to post a vid showing the quality and durrability and quality of the garnish. Hitting, bashing, hammering, smashing, jumping, Ill keep going until it brakes. Ill even throw a few fireworks undernethe it for a little fun.

Anyways when fitcapo posts his pictures tomorrow Im sure 90% of you great peeps will be glad to see it.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Getting ready to leave right now hope be to down there by 12pm or shortly after that

Old 12-22-2008, 02:09 PM
woo!!! The day has arrived I'm looking forward to this 110% I just bought F2 eyelids on ebay, building my army of bodypieces hehe hey, if it ain't fast, look good!

Old 12-22-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone involved in this thread is aware of the mistakes ikona has made; it's been posted time and time again. Yet through all these negative posts, people are still trusting him because he seems to be trying very hard to earn this trust. People can learn from their mistakes, and it appears that many people on fitfreak understand that.

Now let us please get back on topic.

Last edited by Interstate526; 12-22-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Fit Gadget Freak
5 Year Member
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Aroddalobster
multi-var calculus...
I think I get them on my hands from turning a screw driver all day.

Yes, on my palms and on the pads of my fingertips.

Give it a rest, "2 Posts," and let's see how this turns out, please.

Take it to PM, if you need to.

Quick Reply: GI - Badgeless Trunk Handle