Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI - Badgeless Trunk Handle

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 07:12 PM
oh hell yeah $80 this will be one of the cheapest and greatest mods ever, my little Fit xmas gift to myself lol

Old 11-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Looks like I will probably be meeting up with I-kona this friday so you guys should be able to see some more stuff then.

Old 11-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Banned
Well guys, thats that! Earlier today I signed the contract and I am now officially a fitfreak sponsor! I was told that my account would be upgraded today but its no big deal if it isn't yet because it probably will be tomorrow. Even though it doesn't say yet that IM a sponsor I can assure you that I am

If moderators want to see the contract then I can PM it. I just want to work out a few things and then I can take 1 or 2 orders to start out with.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM
5 Year Member
My JDM emblems have been stolen for the 3rd time a few weeks ago ...i've been thinking about going to the body shop so they can smoothen that area out and delete the badge area. you have just solved my problem!

Old 12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
double post

VVVVVVVV

Old 12-01-2008, 03:09 PM
OH MAN dont give in to i-kona. he has scammed soo many people on different forums. his quality of work sucks. he did the same exact thing hes doin on here. did a GB lots of people paid him and guess what NOONE GOT ANYTHING BACK and this was i dunno maybe last year he did the group buy. hes been banned from the scion foruma the mustang forums and so many more i lost count. He still owes people LOTS of money that he does not have hence thats why hes doin a GB for u guys cause hes gonna take ur money to pay others back and never get your stuff out BEWARE he has not signed on scionlife.com in awhile because he knows people are still waiting for his money. he says that he has none BUT is still trying to scam people BEWARE and if u guys dont believe it heres thelink to jus ONE forum. its all on u if u wanna take the risk but thats all i have to say

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...6478&start=780

Old 12-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned
I owe 2 people money which is being taken care of. We already established on this forum that it was all bad business that I did before which was then and this is now. Im not taking a billion orders like I used to at once. Im jus tlooking for 2 or 3 orders, I do those and then I take more.

The badgeless garnishes for the tC out of 30 orders on the GB it was down to 5 that didnt get theirs which had to be refunded. Only a few of those 30 went bad.

Any dummy will know fiberglass garnishes wont go bad like filled ones because fiberglass ones WONT SHOW THE INDENT OR ANYTHING. Mine are being produced out of molds and Ill be glad to take no orders until I have several in stock and prove you guys they are in stock.

Scion Life and fitfreak.net is owend by the same company Internet Brands (IB) for sort. They urged me to become a fitfreak Vendor after my Scion Life accoutn was canceled. NOT CANCELED for screwing up some orders a few months ago. But because Scion Life was just recently bought and they raised the prices from $20 a month to several hundreads a month for sponsoring. My term ended and I didnt want to pay several hundread a month for a website that didnt want me there which Im fine with because they said they would be more then happy to have me back when ever I please because I explained the situation, they did their followup work, and then they concluded I made my share of mistakes so LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT MY PAST MISTAKES THAT I AM STILL WORKING TO FIX.

Internet Brands is a well respected company that ownes dozens of car forums and sites including the Mustang forums that you speak of. I was removed from there because I was not a sponsor and shouldnt have been promoting the new product which I didnt understand before since I didnt know how IB worked.

A company as big as IB isnt going to let scammers on their websites. They checked me out and weve had several phone conversations and emails and they have just recently allowed me to become a platinum sponsor which isnt cheap. Why would I mess that up anyways?

If nobody wants to buy until I have product evidence to show then that is fine. A moderator of this website is coming over soon to test fit the panel and will show you guys that this is legit.

And about that. We had it scheduled so that the test fit would take place last week but because of the holliday weekend we moved it to this week.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned
P.S I hope I have at least a few of you on my side as I understand that some of you might be skeptical about this which is natural. Hopefully when I sell a few and customers and moderators post pictures then everything will be fine and proved its all legit. I made my mistakes before that gave me a bad rep on a few websites but hopefully the products I make for you guys will get us back and then give us a new beginning

And I have not signed onto SL in a while because I only get a efw pms a week to begin with from there since Im not a sponsor anymore and Im trying to get everything in order and organized before I go back to messaging everybody back. My computer crashed ove ra week ago and I had to reboot it which means I had to manually input all the files and paperwork back into quickbooks. I knwo your all thinking oh what an excuse but I dont know how I can prove that. Im just about done putting back the near 500 invoices in the computer and after that I will be able to in an organized way reply to questions and concerns.

Im suprised that even after having the owners of this website approove of me to be a sponsor, me explaining everything already, showing you proof, and having site moderators updated every few days as well as the general public of this site... There is still a guy who pops in with out reading everything and reposting somebody elses post...

Old 12-01-2008, 04:49 PM
innocent until proven guilty in my opinion. He hasn't done fitfreak.net any wrong yet, and this looks promising considering a moderator is paying him a visit to test fit the piece. People act like they have never done anything wrong in the past and changed their ways. I used to be the biggest druggie ever, and now I'm clean and in the Navy. People CHANGE!!

Old 12-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Banned
Thanks allot I really appreciate it and Im impressed by what you said you've been through! Navy FTW!

Old 12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
I am supposed to go meet up with him tomorrow so hope things go well

Old 12-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Banned
PMed you bud!

Old 12-04-2008, 01:19 PM
5 Year Member
INFO? info? just wondering whats up,
i'm still driving my car without the garnish and rear inside tailgate garnish, still excited that this is happening and curious if you have pics of one out of the mold you built? did you two (fitcapo - ikona636) hook up? KEEP US POSTED
(FIT) (CRX) (AWD WAGON)

Last edited by vtecfit1; 12-04-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:49 PM
No word from either of them. They met up yesterday correct? I dunno, give them another day. I can wait.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Meet up date is now Monday :/

He just got access to a garage right by his house and he wants to meet up there so he can work with the fiber glass in a more temperature appropriate environment. Soonest I have off work is Monday so new meet up date is Monday Dec. 8.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:43 PM
okay cool that's fine. Haha I'll wait patiently ;P

Old 12-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Well thank you again for pointing this out.....

Like I told the last guy and like I have told Ikona I am giving him a chance because I am going to be dealing with him on a personal basis and if you weren't smart enough to read that when i posted it then well shucks maybe you should have.

We all understand that he has a very iffy situation going on right now and no ones has ordered anything yet.

Again like I said I will be dealing with him on a personal basis so he is getting a chance to redeem himself here.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Alright guys I figured you would be happy to know I will be leaving my house in 1 1/2 hours to head down and meet up with Ikona.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:16 AM
HELL TO THE YES! Finally I thought this day would NEVER come lol I'll be back tonight to see what's up! Good luck with everything yo

Old 12-08-2008, 11:26 AM
5 Year Member
sweet news , i think my car looks naked without the garnish, tell ikona to post pics of his mold and a sample of the product coming out of it, i'm wondering his abilities to produce the other stuff we want, but glad to hear this is rolling, lets hope it picks up steam

Quick Reply: GI - Badgeless Trunk Handle