Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

What Wheels Would You Get

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
Mesh? These are the SP1's:

People will say "Wow, you got Rota Slipstreams?"

crap i'm sorry. i thought you mean the ms1's. the sp1's are ok and still better suited to rwd cars like you mentioned.

only the uninitiated will say you have rota slips. just make sure you have the proper decals.

but i still think rega's look better on gd3's.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Haha no problem.

Yeah Regas look so damn good on GD3's,...
Ricky's fit <3

Old 08-05-2009, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
eldaino i dont get you. were u not the one telling me people who mod their cars to look nice are ricers????? and yet you are now talking about which rims to get and stuff. so by that logic you are a ricer yourself are you not. also everyone who mods their car to comestically look better are ricers??

Old 08-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm waiting for these.

Last edited by tanukifit; 08-05-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by chinkyy
eldaino i dont get you. were u not the one telling me people who mod their cars to look nice are ricers????? and yet you are now talking about which wheels to get and stuff. so by that logic you are a ricer yourself are you not. also everyone who mods their car to comestically look better are ricers??
fixed, btw these wheels have function they are all extremely high quality wheels.......they just happen to be secks!

Old 08-06-2009, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chinkyy
eldaino i dont get you. were u not the one telling me people who mod their cars to look nice are ricers????? and yet you are now talking about which rims to get and stuff. so by that logic you are a ricer yourself are you not. also everyone who mods their car to comestically look better are ricers??

i have not lol'd at a post in awhile so thank you for that!

high quality wheels, be them heavy or not, are a worthy upgrade. most people i know dont ever just buy the same size wheel unless its lighter, or they are at the very least going to fit a different tire size on it. wheel and suspension mods usually go hand in hand.

and all the wheels noted here are made by reputable tuner companies that have more up their sleeve than just 'looking good'.

and my beef is not that people make their fits look 'nice'...i just dont praise vip styled cars that may look 'nice' to some, but perform worse than stock.

its quite simple really.

for the record, i actually said people who mod SOLELY for looks, are kinda ricer-ish.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Black01
Here you go with stock height and lowered but this is 5 lugs though but still you get the idea.

Stock height

Lowered

i think i just squirted a little! i love te-37's

Old 08-06-2009, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
any of the emotion series -> Work Wheels :: Products :: Emotion
any of the meister series -> Work Wheels :: Products :: Meister

I do like Work wheels! I have a set on my s2000.

Name:  carsandstuff4-18-08030.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  84.5 KB

Old 08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tanukifit
I'm waiting for these.

Those rims are very nice!

Old 08-06-2009, 08:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
and my beef is not that people make their fits look 'nice'...i just dont praise vip styled cars that may look 'nice' to some, but perform worse than stock.
My VIP styled car performs just as well or better than a stock Fit even with my heavy wheels. Im kinda jumping on this late but most "style wagon" cars in Japan have stock engines and it is all cosmetic, suspension, interior/audio modifications.

With that said I want a set of these

Old 08-06-2009, 10:22 PM
It just came in today........

15x7 +43 Dunlop 195/55r Z1s

Old 08-06-2009, 10:37 PM
5 Year Member
sweet! what finish is that? hyper black?

Old 08-06-2009, 10:45 PM
It's the 2008 limited edition formula silver w polished lip.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned
i just came

Old 08-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
i just came

you're too funny............

thanks

Old 08-07-2009, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
My VIP styled car performs just as well or better than a stock Fit even with my heavy wheels. Im kinda jumping on this late but most "style wagon" cars in Japan have stock engines and it is all cosmetic, suspension, interior/audio modifications.

With that said I want a set of these

oh im not doubting that they do that in japan...but its not my thing plain and simple. sure it may be modding the suspension...but sure as hell not to handle better.

how do you know you perform better than a stock fit? tracked it? or just followed a buddy around a curve and kept up with him? you have changed your entire suspension geometry, and not for the better (i'm going to say imo to be nice, because while i'm sure that thats the case, i'm not physically looking at it, driving it back to back with another fit.) you may grip harder than a stock fit due to your rubber, but im sure thats about it.being able to say you perform just as well with a stock fit given your mods is nothing to brag about imo. and once you compare it to a basic fit with performance enhancing mods, the distance between you and it could be potentially huge.

again, i'm not hating on you, but as someone who drives a virtually stock fit with better than stock rubber, i'm not claiming to be able to out-anything anyone.

Last edited by eldaino; 08-07-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
I've dyno'd the car along with many of the other So Cal guys. We had some bone stock fits to force induction guys.

So I know where I stand performance wise. Suspension wise I do have wider tires, sway bar, strut bars in the front and rear, C-pillar bar (does it really do anything eh...?). Does that mean I perform better?? I dunno as i have never taken my car to the track, mostly cause i do not want to mess up or likely damage my kit

The VIP styling of a few years ago has greatly changed from where it is today, most VIP guys are tuning the car not just for looks, but for ride comfortability. Sure they're not going to track the car, but that is the main difference between VIP styling and Tuner/Track styling.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
I've dyno'd the car along with many of the other So Cal guys. We had some bone stock fits to force induction guys.

So I know where I stand performance wise. Suspension wise I do have wider tires, sway bar, strut bars in the front and rear, C-pillar bar (does it really do anything eh...?). Does that mean I perform better?? I dunno as i have never taken my car to the track, mostly cause i do not want to mess up or likely damage my kit

The VIP styling of a few years ago has greatly changed from where it is today, most VIP guys are tuning the car not just for looks, but for ride comfortability. Sure they're not going to track the car, but that is the main difference between VIP styling and Tuner/Track styling.
dunno why you have mentioned dynos....were not talking about engine performance.

you have illustrated my point perfectly, you have several strut bars, a sway bar and a c pillar bar....but you have no idea if they are actually improving anything. if that is what vip styling entails then i'm now 110% sure I'M not missingo out on anything.

as far as ride and 'comfortability' (good one btw) there is a much less outlandish and cheap way to do it.

i know i know but then it wouldn't be vip would it?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wongawa
Okay, I found out that I can get a deal on Work wheels. Do you guys think any of those would look good?
I'd skip the Work Emotion CR Kai wheels because while they're good, they're so overdone already.

Almost everything else from the Emotion series is pretty cool though:
XT7
XC8
XD9

I was also looking at the Work Varianza Schwert SC1(M) too...that's purty. SC1 for ballers (it's two-piece), SC1M if you want to save some coin.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Type 100
I'd skip the Work Emotion CR Kai wheels because while they're good, they're so overdone already.

Almost everything else from the Emotion series is pretty cool though:
XT7
XC8
XD9

I was also looking at the Work Varianza Schwert SC1(M) too...that's purty. SC1 for ballers (it's two-piece), SC1M if you want to save some coin.
hey i'm hopefully getting cr kai's and i've never seen them on my platform!

Quick Reply: What Wheels Would You Get