Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Hehh, Ohh Just Click It

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
No sir. I love the stance and look. Id like to go lower though.
Plus, I dont have enough stud.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
where do you get them rims bro...

Old 05-15-2008, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
The new sig pic looks awesome. I'm loving the SSRs.

When cleaning your camera, did you just pull off the lens and blow some air in there? You really need to put the camera in mirror lock up mode, hit the shutter release button, then take off the lens and presto! your cameras sensor is now exposed. Every time I've gotten spots in my pictures, all I've needed was a little gust on the sensor and the spots were gone afterwards. Make sure you use something other than your lungs/ compressed air to blow in there though, because spit and chemicals from the compressed air bottle can be detrimental to your sensor's heath.

I hope you can fix those dust spots because your Fit and photography are both excellent, but those spots sure can get annoying.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
where do you get them rims bro...
You cant just buy them at a place.
They be rare my friend, very rare.

Tyler

Old 05-15-2008, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
hell yeah those wheels are better then the itrs psssh. for one they look better because they are 16's. and its silver.

those are some sexy wheels man.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member
Those wheels look so F-ing HARD! Ray is killing the wheel game!

Old 05-16-2008, 01:22 AM
5 Year Member
oh yea..theyre 16's. almost forgot!
best wheels on your car ever. Ha, i guess best wheels on a Fit.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:24 AM
5 Year Member
Let's see. You paid for wheels with 30 and 26 mm offsets and you plan on using 5 mm spacers. And you got re-drilled lugholes with only centering rings. Did you check the bolt hole thickness and taper? And BC precision? You are lucky the wheels won't fit in the fenders without serious bodywork. I'll bet you run stop signs, too.
You let your cool overload your competence and its time to back up. One of the best things about the Fit forum is there are literally hundreds of posters who would have objected to your plan and told you why before you spent your money.
Good luck anyway..

Old 05-16-2008, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member
Umm... what...?

Old 05-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by mahout
Let's see. You paid for wheels with 30 and 26 mm offsets and you plan on using 5 mm spacers. And you got re-drilled lugholes with only centering rings. Did you check the bolt hole thickness and taper? And BC precision? You are lucky the wheels won't fit in the fenders without serious bodywork. I'll bet you run stop signs, too.
You let your cool overload your competence and its time to back up. One of the best things about the Fit forum is there are literally hundreds of posters who would have objected to your plan and told you why before you spent your money.
Good luck anyway..
Did you read at all? I have 2 sets of wheels that have +26mm and +35mm offsets.

+26mm offset wheels; I did not pay for. I traded my ITR's.
Theyre 15x7in Enkei RC-S's. They were redrilled from 4x114.3 to 4x100. I did not pay to have this done. Previous owner did. He sent them out to Turbax in Miami, and they redrill wheels daily. Look them up.
The wheels bolted up to my car fine and dandy. Center rings fit perfect and the car drove smooth.

Did you check the bolt hole thickness and taper? And BC precision? You are lucky the wheels won't fit in the fenders without serious bodywork.
No, they were on a Honda before. Why would I? And why wouldnt the wheels Fit without fender modifications? Do you not know Ive ran wheels with a +0mm offset?

+35mm wheels; SSR LongChamps.
I wanted to run spacers on are these as I was worried the offset wouldnt sit they way I wanted. Why would that be a problem? Only problem Id have is short lug studs because Ive ground them down.

Keep your negative and useless comments out of my threads.
All your posts do is confuse people. If people want to know if certain wheels will Fit they dont need an engineering response.

If you havent noticed, I dont care about what people think is safe and what isnt.
I do what I want, when I want to MY cars.
All I do is prove people wrong as what fits and what doesnt. Anything can fit on a car if youre willing to make it.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
If you havent noticed, I dont care about what people think is safe and what isnt.
I do what I want, when I want to MY cars.
All I do is prove people wrong as what fits and what doesnt. Anything can fit on a car if youre willing to make it.
Ahhh good point, good point.

Tyler