Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Hehh, Ohh Just Click It

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator
Nice pick up, I think its a pretty good trade. Those Enkei look cool in that bluish color, id say if you could repaint them that blue color instead of striping them and making it all polished.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Heres some test pics. The tires are pretty bald so give the wheel gap a rest. I do want to go lower though.

The center rings fit perfect, most/all Hondas have the same hub bore. These rings were special ordered from Enkei also. The guy spent $75 alone on the rings. She drove fine with no vibrations at all.

Broke ANOTHER stud. 2 lug FTL. Kinda scared to go to work.

As for the wheel colors. Im going to do something odd ball. Polished center and a painted lip
Pics arent that great and my car is beyond dirty.

That black spot is a love bug that flew into the pic.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
lookin' good. congrats on the wheels.

so how did you break your lug studs? is it from the aggressive offset or
are you over torquing? using impact gun?

Old 05-01-2008, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member
nice! though its hard to follow up on the ITRs

Old 05-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by kenchan
lookin' good. congrats on the wheels.

so how did you break your lug studs? is it from the aggressive offset or
are you over torquing? using impact gun?
My first set of adapters were 3/4in thick. So the OEM lugs needed to be ground down a bit.
I used a side grinder. I put open end lugs on first, ground them down and backed the lugs off to clean the end threads. Worked fine.

I think its a combo of the cheap open end lugs supplied with my adapters. Anytime I put them on and off they felt "odd." Must have been the combo of removing and installing them a few times.

Before this last time I had to clean the threads on the passenger side front hub to even get them started. Those were the 2 that broke.
Im going to replace all the studs. Might as well go extended too. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Special
nice! though its hard to follow up on the ITRs
I dont think I can match the look those wheels gave. Actually; theres no way.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Those wheels look soo dope dude.
If you ever sell, i got dibs on them!

Tyler

Old 05-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Hahah

One of my friends just called and said the same thing.
I want to make them look good first. Rock them for a little while, than maybe sell them.

I like them a lot.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Damn..........People ALWAYS beating me to get dibs on wheels haha.

Tyler

Old 05-01-2008, 11:01 PM
5 Year Member
Your lens is dirty

fill the guards nicely. good idea with the scheme, have fun polishing the spokes

Old 05-01-2008, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
Oh man... so hot. You already know how I feel about the wheels. They look soooo good on your ride. The colors clash a bit, but when you do whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it will be HOT. We have the same taste afterall.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:29 AM
iHardpark
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Im going to keep both sets for some times. A few months at least. Hehh
SSR's Id like to keep for a while. Enkeis are basically going to get a refresh and sell them. IDK, I actually like the Enkeis a lot.

Hahh, stcheeeeze. Did you like that?

Ill probably get someone that tells everyone theyre not Rotas.
"I </3 Your Fake Wheels" that tag frame. Hehh

Ill get a big decal that says "NOT ROTAS!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o man thats to funny i would probably do the same.ive already had one guy call me rims rota idk i how i didn't kill him lol its like YO cant you read.

BTW the j-speeds look really good on it better then i thought it would but i still say SSR's

Old 05-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by mimpi
Your lens is dirty

fill the guards nicely. good idea with the scheme, have fun polishing the spokes
Ive cleaned it. Its like a sun spot or something. Only really happens in bright sun.
Jeffquach has the same problem with his camera. It drives me crazy.

Originally Posted by Crixtala
The colors clash a bit, but when you do whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it will be HOT.
Itll be different, thats for sure.

Originally Posted by towelie
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o man thats to funny i would probably do the same.ive already had one guy call me rims rota idk i how i didn't kill him lol its like YO cant you read.

BTW the j-speeds look really good on it better then i thought it would but i still say SSR's
I dont mind knock offs, its just that Rotas are all over around here. And they get stolen so often. Stolen knock offs.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
looking well those, cant wait to c them refurb...

Old 05-02-2008, 10:29 AM
5 Year Member
i dont like those 15s on there, the tires look like balloons. put those 16s on there, they are hot.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by c_mack9
i dont like those 15s on there, the tires look like balloons. put those 16s on there, they are hot.
Theyre bald and theyre some weird ass brand Ive never herd of. Sonars? Hahh!

Old 05-02-2008, 05:45 PM
iHardpark

I dont mind knock offs, its just that Rotas are all over around here. And they get stolen so often. Stolen knock offs.

i cant stand rotas but that just me i always say do it right or don't do it at all and rota's isn't doing it right . but people steal them down here to in the 305 lol i don't know why really i guess its because there are so many of them people just cant tell if its theirs or someone else's. like if some would rare rims you would know they are yours on the account that not that many people have them so it narrows it down. but i cant wait to see thos SSR's they look sick if u ever decide to sell those after your done using them let me know . i think they would look really good on silver as well Ray = forum wheel whore lmao j/k dude

Old 05-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by towelie
i cant stand rotas but that just me i always say do it right or don't do it at all and rota's isn't doing it right . but people steal them down here to in the 305 lol i don't know why really i guess its because there are so many of them people just cant tell if its theirs or someone else's. like if some would rare rims you would know they are yours on the account that not that many people have them so it narrows it down. but i cant wait to see thos SSR's they look sick if u ever decide to sell those after your done using them let me know . i think they would look really good on silver as well Ray = forum wheel whore lmao j/k dude
Ill let you know if I sell them.

Im leaving them silver. I dont want to ruin their value, and the decals Im sure I could never get.
You dont have to kid, I AM the wheel whore. heeh

So I changed my 2 wheel studs. Advanced does not carry OEM replacement studs. So in a hurry I just say "2007 Civic than."
Right off the bat I noticed that theyre short. I took them and installed them

They are the same length as my OEM ones I ground down. So, yes theyre shorter than the OEMs.

Installing extended studs up front is almost impossible without hours of labor. I honestly dont think it is possible. You cant remove the hub.
I beat the Civic studs in at an angle, F-worded the stud up and had to re-thread it with a tap/die set.

Keep in mind the Civic studs are shorter than the OEM's. OEM's would have been worse to do.
Whatever, I have 4 studs up front again.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
cant wait to see them all polished. dope wheels for sure

Old 05-02-2008, 11:29 PM
iHardpark
Ill let you know if I sell them.

Im leaving them silver. I dont want to ruin their value, and the decals Im sure I could never get.
You dont have to kid, I AM the wheel whore. heeh

So I changed my 2 wheel studs. Advanced does not carry OEM replacement studs. So in a hurry I just say "2007 Civic than."
Right off the bat I noticed that theyre short. I took them and installed them

They are the same length as my OEM ones I ground down. So, yes theyre shorter than the OEMs.

Installing extended studs up front is almost impossible without hours of labor. I honestly dont think it is possible. You cant remove the hub.
I beat the Civic studs in at an angle, F-worded the stud up and had to re-thread it with a tap/die set.

Keep in mind the Civic studs are shorter than the OEM's. OEM's would have been worse to do.
Whatever, I have 4 studs up front again.

haha i know ur a wheel whore dude lol but every set you get u get nicer and nicer rims keep it up set 15 would probably be like h.r.e's or something lmao j/k. i would keep them silver too if you paint them it would probably kill it . and congrats on getting ur studs back lol i would hate to be rolling around messing studs shit would bother me but im OCD like that

Old 05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member

Hahh, stcheeeeze. Did you like that?

Ill get a big decal that says "NOT ROTAS!"
-yeah man, i lol'ed big time. Spent all day saying it to myself even when i was at the mall.lol

-That decal idea would be cool. Maybe something like the "no smoking" circle thing but in the inside saying rota idk just a thought haha

Quick Reply: Hehh, Ohh Just Click It