Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Konig Helium questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Konig Helium questions

Early next week I'm ordering a set of Konig Heliums.

Couple questions....

-What size hub rings do I need for those wheels to an 08 fit?

-What type of lugs do I need for those wheels (ball seat, acorn, etc..) and where can I find some in blue (as close to VBP as possible)?

-Does anyone know if the TPMS will fit in the valve stem bores on those rims or should I just run without them?

Thanks in advance

Old 03-16-2008, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Darkstars
Early next week I'm ordering a set of Konig Heliums.

Couple questions....

-What size hub rings do I need for those wheels to an 08 fit?

-What type of lugs do I need for those wheels (ball seat, acorn, etc..) and where can I find some in blue (as close to VBP as possible)?

-Does anyone know if the TPMS will fit in the valve stem bores on those rims or should I just run without them?

Thanks in advance
Check with your wheel vendor for the correct size centering rings you will need. Honda hub bore is 56.1mm. Your vendor can supply you with the correct rings usually.

A source of centering rings is at-
Wheel Hub Centric Rings - buy wheel hub rings online from 1010tires.com
From $26 for set of four plastic rings (ok for street use, metal for track use).

For acorn nuts in blue see
Thunder Racing - Lug Nuts & Wheel Locks
Gorrila
157-41137BL Gorilla lug nuts, Acorn Bulge, Closed End, Blue, 4PK, 12mm x 1.5 $6.69

Lug Nuts - Blue, Set of 4 - Brandsport.com

For TPMS you can try no special valves and leave them off if you don't mind having the dash light come on, just ignore it or cover it with a piece of black tape. If you must have TPMS then you need to buy or use your originals and put them on the aftermarket wheels without damaging them then go to the dealership to activate the TPMS for each wheel, only the dealer can help you with this.

If you keep your stock wheels and TPMS you can store them in a far away area from your Fit and if needed when the dash light annoys you enough you can put the wheels back on the the Fit in the correct original locations (so mark the location of each wheel- front vs rear and right vs left) then the dash light will go out after you drive around a bit, maybe 10-15 minutes.