Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Fat5's on My Fit

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Fat5's on My Fit

Bought these from a friend. Theyre Integra GSR/SE wheels. AKA: Fat5's, Hammer headers, Sunflowers? 15x6 with a 45mm offset. Theyre heavy. BLAH! They were all banged up, I filled the pits/scratched and painted them. Painted the face a bronze mist and the inside spokes the OEM grey.

Tires are from my BBS's for my Mx6. Aint no bitch size; theyre too big actually.
225/50/15's. They fit and dont seem/look like theyll rub. I cant really drive the car. Still waiting for a new TB.

I dont like them. They make it look like an Aero.
I guess this is what happens when I steer away from weird colors. They were a weird flat Khaki, after I added clear they turned a peach/flesh color. I named them Flesh5's. When I balanced the tires the machine left marks in the center.

So I repainted them. Now theyre GoldenFizzels. And they dont even look gold.

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 06-12-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
I like these way better than the previous wheel!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by George02
I like these way better than the previous wheel!
EWww, If I see you in person Ill be sure to kill you.
Tell you what... My friend likes these a lot for some reason. Might be getting some blades. WHA WHA!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
kill us both man..

Old 06-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
How dare you; BOTH! You all dont have style thats why. Well..... you both have the same style and thats what Im avoiding.

Ill be sure to kill both of you.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
lol..man as far as style the other wheels are better but i just dig the way this new color bends more with the car mods. Not dissin' the blue wheels though, i liked em. I dont know, i do think it kinds of looks like a suzuki in the 2nd pic. Nevermind my opinion.
u gots a nice ride, just think what u gon do wheel-wise

Old 06-12-2007, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member
i think if you go a bright gold they wont look nearly as bad

Old 06-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by fits_all
lol..man as far as style the other wheels are better but i just dig the way this new color bends more with the car mods. Not dissin' the blue wheels though, i liked em. I dont know, i do think it kinds of looks like a suzuki in the 2nd pic. Nevermind my opinion.
u gots a nice ride, just think what u gon do wheel-wise
Dont worry about it. Its what Im known for. Im known for making weird things look good. Different styles, colors, old, new I can mix and match and make it appeal to others. People have noticed Im real big on no center caps too. All of my wheels have no caps, I have them but they arent installed.
When I first bought my Mx6 she was ugly! Now she works with whats on the road now-a-days. She still catches the eye of people all over.

My Probe was/is the same way. Stock and ugly when I bought it. I first slammed it on broze GST swirlies. Color bored me so I painted the rims purple as a joke. Looked really nice on the car. Then others started having purple wheels. I got pissed so I bought some BBS's and painted them black with a purple lip. Its still known as "Ray's Probe'' just not that way. Hahaha! The person that bought it gets asked all the time if he bought it from me.

My aunt gave me an 89 Grand Marquis. Before I decided to sell it I was going to put some nitrous on it and slam it on some Bullit wheels. Id rather have the money though.

Then theres my weird dream cars. Old RWD Cressida, 80-85 Volvo Turbo Wagon. Big fan of cars people dont see everyday. Thats why I wished the Fit stopped production after the first year.

ANYWAY!

I think the main problem with the Fat5's is the color blends in too much; as you said. I dont do that. Im not painting them again though!
Actually, I think I sold them to a friend. Hes got an Ek hatch.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:26 PM
man i want some gsr blades on my fit

im still looking for some locally, but the hammer heads dont look that bad...its looks pretty decsent from what i can see from the pics, but i like your previous blue rims...is it a thing with your car to work with stock alloys?

Old 06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
hahah your narrative in the original post cracked me up. i agree with you, don't like the fat5s either.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Got my new TB, drove her today. Ohh I missed her!!!
Car drives great with these wheels. Rubs a little over bigger dips and bumps. But nothing bad. Basically like my EuroSports.

When I got back him I walked around the car. Theyre growing on me. I need to hurry and sell them!