Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Find the right wheel for your car

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 08:58 AM
5 Year Member
Find the right wheel for your car

I has been searching around in this forum and other places looking for the right wheel for my Black Amethyst Pearl colored Jazz.
At TireRack i found a lot off brands that I had not heard of, but still could not deside out of the pictures from that site.

Started to search for wheel sites around at the web with google and have found these intresting so far.

Wheel manufactors
wheel resellers
  • TireRack realy good page with good selections of wheels. You can get a veiw of the wheels on your car. Body color selection on the Fit is just standard US body colors.
  • Vianor. Norwegian webpage, but you may find this "Wheel simulator" usefull. Not that many wheels to select from and limited to 4 body colors to select from.
  • InterDekk. Norwegian web page. Press the link "Se felger på bilen her" beside each wheel picture to see the wheel on a Honda Jazz. On top of page click on "Diameter" to select another wheel size. Price in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
  • Martin's felgspesialisten. Norwegian page. But nice large collection of wheels. Has a carfigurator but the Jazz/Fit is not in there.
  • Mackin Industries. Has Volk Racing, Gram Lights, Lexion, Yokohama Advan-/AVS-/Conniosseur-/Kreuzer-series and other car add-ons like exhaust systems, suspensions, brakes etc.
  • WheelMax

Tire size calculator
Miata.net Tire Size calculator. Find which tire you need to fit your car with your wheel size.

Other links will be added in this tread later when I find more.
Only manufactures that have wheels that fit our beloved Fit/Jazz will be listed here. Please add one in this thread if you have a link that is not mentioned above. Make a note if the site has a "wheel simulator" where you can see the wheels on your car.

(PS! Hope this list is not made anywhere else here in this forum allready, if so pleace ignore this thread.)

Last edited by F0NIX; 03-31-2007 at 03:11 PM. Reason: added new links WheelMax and König Wheels
Old 03-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Hagl Norge!

Great post. I have been searching all week looking for the same information. a place I found was
Wheel Max WheelMax.com
Not sure if those are any good or what, but some look nice and have good prices.

I think you meant this, but you should edit all the links back into your top post, this could be a GREAT thread/tool to search for wheels.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
If people think this thread is a good idea, I can edit the links you post in to the top post.

Old 04-03-2007, 08:34 PM
It would also be good if people would recommend reliable or well priced places.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I work for the largest wheel/tire retailer in the country but it goes against sponsor etiquette to post this stuff. Tire Rack does a lot to help on the internet and to post other vendors after they give you deals etc. just isn't right. Not sure if it's Jim on this site or not but they always give good advice for you.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by User Name
I work for the largest wheel/tire retailer in the country but it goes against sponsor etiquette to post this stuff. Tire Rack does a lot to help on the internet and to post other vendors after they give you deals etc. just isn't right. Not sure if it's Jim on this site or not but they always give good advice for you.

I am confused, are you saying that we can't talk about the various wheel manufacturers and distributors because Tire Rack is a sponsor here?

That would be absurd if we could talk about everything else, but wheels. Tire Rack has their own dealer forum and we have this forum to talk about wheels here. They also don't carry every wheel available for the fit. If what they offer is what people want and they have good service, then people will buy from them. The list up there is mostly manufacturers, which Tire Rack is not, so I see no harm in that.

If you just meant that YOU can't comment because of who you work for, then... I'm sorry. I can understand why you couldn't do that. ...and ignore most of what I said in the other paragraph. hahaha.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by WhatFreshHell
I am confused, are you saying that we can't talk about the various wheel manufacturers and distributors because Tire Rack is a sponsor here?

That would be absurd if we could talk about everything else, but wheels. Tire Rack has their own dealer forum and we have this forum to talk about wheels here. They also don't carry every wheel available for the fit. If what they offer is what people want and they have good service, then people will buy from them. The list up there is mostly manufacturers, which Tire Rack is not, so I see no harm in that.

If you just meant that YOU can't comment because of who you work for, then... I'm sorry. I can understand why you couldn't do that. ...and ignore most of what I said in the other paragraph. hahaha.
I'm just saying people are quick to ask for their help on tire sizing, wheel fitment, brakes, intakes, suspension, etc......but then they don't buy from them. You can do what you want but when people start recommending shady wheel/tire internet retailers and people get bit.....attitudes get sour. No, I could tell you who I work for but does it matter? I don't do it because it's not proper to advertise my business on their $$. Don't take this as flaming....just trying to help.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:50 PM
I was going to recommend this be a sticky. I mean, after I looked at tire rack, I began looking everywhere else possible to find a wheel I liked. This thread just makes it a little easier. Sure TireRack offers more services and will definitely increase their business because of that, but I really doubt this thread will affect that in any way.