Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

Incomplete tire rack upgrade garage ??

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Incomplete tire rack upgrade garage ??

Ok so i've been looking at the Kosei K1 Racing (White) and Kosei K1 TS (light grey) rims on the tire rack garage right ?? for the fit apparently only the silver k1 racings are available and for the TS only the 14 or 17 inch is avaible ... i really like these rims but the TS 14 inch is too small and the silver racing doesnt really float my boat

however after doing some experimenting i found something wierd, by using the honda 1998 civic dx as your vehicle instead of the 07 fit you gain access to the 15 inch K1 racing and the Kosei K1 TS in the 15 inch size

as far as I can tell the K1 racing in white is identical to the K1 racing in silver, except for being 1 lb lighter for the 15x7 size

as for the K1 TS the 15x7 has the same offset as the 14x6, id imagine rubbing or sizing issues being the reason this not being available for the fit but after doing some more search/comparos to rims availalbe in the fit upgrade garage i found that this isnt the case, there are plent of rims which use a larger offset with the same size, and those which are wider with similar offsets so its definetly not an issue of rubbing the fenders or strut

the K1 TS or Racing is basically the perfect rim i've been searching for but i dont know if there's an actual reason behind them not being on the upgrade garage in the Fit section, hopefully it's just because they havnt been uploaded in

have any of you bought rims from tire rack which were not on the fit upgrade garage section ?? did you have any issues ?? by any chance did any of you get either of the two rims i'm talking about in the sizes i want ?? did you have issues ??

help !!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
I will have our wheel fitment guys take a look at the wheels you mention. If you ever have any questions on applications just email me or give me a call.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
The othe K1 wheels with the 45mm offset will work on the car. The K1Ts should work as well but it is more aggressive with the 38mm offset.
If I can help just let me know.