Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

AMR Engineering Statement *READ*

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
Did u PM them on here? cause if u did thats why u didnt get a response... go to their website.
That's what I did... contacted them via their website.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 PM
WTF is wrong with AMR? Are these guys still alive??? does not answer emails... does not answer phone.

LOL thanks but no thanks... looking somewhere else now

Old 10-16-2010, 11:11 AM
I have not received a voicemail or a e-mail regarding FIT coilovers. The last person I spoke to was jdmchris.com and he sees me on AIM all the time.

We are always on AIM, and have a built in plugin to chat with us on our site. My calls are forwarded to my cell phone after hours so I am not sure how we missed your call. Did you bother leaving us a voicemail? I also have not received a e-mail regarding any fit coilovers lately other than one I received on the 10/7/10 from someone in Japan. I apologize that you were unable to get a hold of us out of the multiple avenues we offer to contact us. If you did call and did not leave a message then there is little I can do. Here is our number again 360-727-8026 and please do leave a message if we happen to miss your call. Our e-mail address is info@amrengineering.com Please put a subject heading cause sometimes if you don't it may go to our junkbox, which actually now that I think about it I will check right now and see if there is anything in there cause sometimes Outlook will put legit e-mail in there. Again my apologies that you were unable to get a hold of us for whatever reason.

FYI, if you PM us on here we will get a e-mail notification, so feel free to PM us on here.

UPDATE: I was however gone all of last week, and have been playing catchup. I have answered all the e-mails we have received, and I have searched our inbox and have only found that inquiry we received on the 10/7/10. Not sure what happened.

Last edited by AMR Engineering; 10-16-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:59 PM
After reading this post and viewing the AMR site, I sent an email from the website asking about the Fit coilover they offer and how it compares to the Bilstein PSS.

Within one day there was a lengthy response back. Now I have not made a decision yet, Andy (the owner) was very open and honest about his product and even very positive about the Bilstein set up.

The thing that resonates with me about this is:
1. Timely, and thorough response = responsible
2. While he gave all the positives of going with his coilovers, also explained how great Bilstein dampers are with the main difference between the two setups as being complete customization with the AMR. Not one hint of bashing or negativity of his competition = integrity...and that he is VERY confident in his product.

Again, I have yet to decide on coilovers, and not purchased anything from Andy, but just in one email, he has intrigued me about his product. I'm not confident I would get the same from Bilstein.

BTW...if you search "AMR Coilover Review" you will see a majority of positive reviews, with a few flamers who had no substantial evidence of bad customer service or poor quality product. In fact, quite the opposite is true.

Props to you Andy, and thanks for the email.