Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Black Amethyst Pearl Club?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Banned
Black Amethyst Pearl

Great color! I wish that we could get it here, along with some of the interesting dash control refinements. Congratulations on your good taste!

Old 02-07-2007, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
Auto climate control and hubcaps? I sure wished we had the auto climate control here. I had it in my STi and loved it. I set the heat and the fan wouldn't come on until the car was warmed up enough.

That's a nice color car though.

Old 02-07-2007, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member
I'm so jealous of that 7speed CVT...grrr..

These car's are so damn quirky and practical...i love them.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:22 AM
vbo
Originally Posted by F0NIX
Nothing to think about, Black Amethyst Perl is absolutely the coolest color
(I'm probably a bit biased here...)

In the morning today at work people said; "nice black car you got". Later the same day, someone asked; "I thought your car was black this morning, or is it another car outside now?" I looked outside and the low wintersun was shining on it and it was obvius the color was dark violet

Have to wait a few weeks until we got more sun up here. Its only shining for a few hours now. And I only have time to take photos of it in the weekends at mid day.

But I will put up some more images of the car as soon as I can get some cool pictures of it in the sun.

Have not seen any Vivid Blue Jazz/Fit in this area for a long time. There was one here for a while back, but that car was from sweeden. There has not been sold any Blue Jazz in this area either.

Blue cars ar dull

Yes, I like the color.
Sport? Tuning? Old?
What do you mean?

Here in Norway we only get to options; 1.4L manual or 1.4L CVT. Ofcourse with many color options. But you can add the sports styling if you like (as I did). The car does not look like a typical "small car" any more, it looks a lot more sporty with the styling on. Especially the little roof wing does realy make it sporty. I think so at least, and many of my co-workers also thought it looked very sporty.

Thank you.

Sport , tuning, old.... The style. With a color you can change the car. If you take a EP3 in white or black, it's not same. I have a black and if i can, i paint in white.
You take a EP3 in red... it's not same.

With a color you can make a agressive car or a chic(class) car.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:35 PM
5 Year Member
At last some picture of the car in the sun:

With just adjusting the angel of view of the car it looks black except for the corner where the sun is shining...

Does it look better without the hubcaps?

Old 02-18-2007, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member
No, better with the hub caps. In my opinion.

Old 02-19-2007, 01:18 AM
vbo
Thank you !

Old 03-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Heres my 1.5 CVT VTEC purchased Feb 2007 (parked next to my Honda Accord Euro TypeS)

Last edited by maxcruiser; 03-09-2007 at 05:03 AM. Reason: trouble getting image to display?
Old 03-09-2007, 10:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by maxcruiser
Heres my 1.5 CVT VTEC purchased Feb 2007 (parked next to my Honda Accord Euro TypeS)
First congratulations with a new nice looking car!
And now I'm not alone with this color anymore

What type of wheels are you using?
It looks like you got the orginal Honda sport styling too? Or is it standard on the cars in your area?

Old 05-17-2007, 05:31 AM
5 Year Member
Now with summer tires on and alu wheels.

Here are some pictures of my car after I got summer tires on and the orginal Honda Alu Wheels. They looks prettty small and they are only 14" and are on the stock summer tires. My plan is to buy another set 16" wheels and use them on a new and better set of summer tires in the future and then switch those 14" wheels on the winter tires.

(Click on the pictures to view a larger picture.)

First a picture of the car after a wash without the polish:

I had just cleaned the car and polished it with one layer of Autoglym Super Resin Polish. And here is the first picture after the polishing:

This was my first atempt ever to polish a car, so the result was not 100% good.

But I think the result was a lot better than the polish you get from the automatic carwash machine in a petrol station:

More pictures at: Honda Jazz

Old 06-27-2007, 03:40 AM
Fonix

Sorry - long time in replying!

Yeah the Jazz is totally standard like this in SA... although I'm going to add some 17" soon.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:34 PM
nice color man, i love it...

Old 07-09-2007, 04:29 AM
5 Year Member
A few new pictures of my lovely Jazz. Got it in February 2007 and has gone 5500km with it until now. And I'm planing a 3000km trip to my siter in Germany starting next week.

I have just washed the car, but have not polished it yet and there are some small swirl marks from the automat I used last time. I'll never do that again.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
Whoa...love the colour and especially the climate control thingy, too bad we dont have it in Canada.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
Now I have polished the car with two layers of AutoGlym Super Resin Polish and finished off with a little AutoGlym Aqua Wax. I sprayed on AutoGlym Instant Tire Dressing on the tires and gave them back the "new look".

Tomorrow I'm going to get tint on the rear windows. But it is probably going to rain tomorrow so I will probably not get the opportunity to take more photos before I go on the 3000km hollyday trip to Germany on saturday.

But more photos will come later.

BTW: The rear wheels looks photoshop'ed on this photo but they are not

Old 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
5 Year Member
Just a few new pictures for this thread.

First one in the rain (at the polar cirlce on my way south), here you can see the new tint on the rear windows:

Second picture where my car is very dirty after some driving on wet gravel roads:

Car packet with rucksack and camping gear and a bike:

Average cruising speed on the German "Autobahn":

Max speed on flat road 172km/t @5000rpm, and the motor runs at 200rpm at 80km/t. Remember, I have a CVT.

A quick wash gave this result. It got quite shiny and I think all the layers of wax I gave the car before I left from home really helps.

Camping inside the car is no problem either:

Old 08-27-2007, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
Hey!!
You are not alone!!
Ive also got a black amethyst pearl Jazz!
When i first saw the colour, i went nuts! I phoned Honda and asked them if it was a new colour because it was the first time i had seen it. The guy said that it was new but they werent bringing in very many. In fact when i phoned, the guy said there were only 3 left in the whole country. So i ordered one. It is the most stunning colour i have ever seen, especially when its clean and has been waxed. My pics dont really show the colour so well. It is the best metallic purple i have seen on a car.
Arent you supposed to wax a new car instead of polish? Just wondering.....

Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 AM
5 Year Member
Reminds me of Midnight Blue Pearl offered on the NSX

Nice color

Old 08-29-2007, 04:00 AM
5 Year Member

Here are some better pics in the sun.
My favourite part of my car? The front bumper, i love it!!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 01:35 AM
5 Year Member
Nice car! And a wonderfull color!
I hope you put up some more details and pictures of your car.

I love the front bumbers on your car too. Is that a Honda made bumber or from another company? I'v got the sport styling on mine. But I want the Mugen Smart Sport Plus styling kit (your's actually looks like that).

Those wheels look nice too. Are they white or does it just seems like that in some pictures?
I'm thinking of getting some black with a crome outer ring/edge.

You got the 1.5L VTEC?

And I agree with you, the color is hard to take good photos of to show how it realy is when you are looking at it. And it offcourse look best when it is washed and waxed, so I tried to keep it as cleen as posible at all times

Last edited by F0NIX; 08-30-2007 at 01:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Black Amethyst Pearl Club?