Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Interior is done!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member
im not hating by any means, i just want to add this.

2 variables here.

1. using magnetic bra = no rock chips, or little. Long term use, once removed = sun fade spots = new paint job.

2. not using magnetic bra = rock chips, or little.. which = paint job.

just trying to figure this one out. i could be wrong. like i said im not starting anything but my father has always bitched about stickers and magnetic stuff on paint his whole life and this is what i was told. just sharing.

either way, lovely job. beautiful car. you haf my luv ^_^

Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member
Good work bro. I like how it turned out.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
im not hating by any means, i just want to add this.

2 variables here.

1. using magnetic bra = no rock chips, or little. Long term use, once removed = sun fade spots = new paint job.

2. not using magnetic bra = rock chips, or little.. which = paint job.

just trying to figure this one out. i could be wrong. like i said im not starting anything but my father has always bitched about stickers and magnetic stuff on paint his whole life and this is what i was told. just sharing.

either way, lovely job. beautiful car. you haf my luv ^_^
thanx bud, ya my hood it screwed up to hell underneath that magnet bra and it has chips and scrapes all over the place, eventually ill get it painted but the only reason why i got the bra is to cover up the chips, not to really protect the car, plus it looks hella sick, but ya i get your point but if your car is in the garage everyday like mine and really taken care of and you take it off once in awhile to clean it, than it prolly wouldnt hurt it much at all, i mean same goes for all the bras out there, everything that covers your car will do the same. glad you like the car tho, i cant wait to do the shift book in the same fabric before the big two year anniversary of jdmspeedworx meet that is next sunday, cant wait to be the only fit there and the only fixed up fit at all in town! yes!

Originally Posted by Type 100
Good work bro. I like how it turned out.
thanx man, i love the way it turned out, it loooooooookkksss sooooooooooo good in person, pictures look good but you really cant appreciate it in person, the only thing im worried about is when it rains if its guna mess up the material any bec its got bright red with white, it might bleed if it gets wet, looks like i gota go get some scotch protector or whatever the stuff they put on furniture to protect it from spills so the water will just run off

Old 10-20-2009, 09:08 AM
5 Year Member
Oh cool, so it can be taken off without any residue I guess? Cool, I'll check it out right away. Thanks man!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mela_SC
Oh cool, so it can be taken off without any residue I guess? Cool, I'll check it out right away. Thanks man!
Yep its perfectly safe. If u wana use it only on long trips or on the freeway just slap it on and ur done. Its soooo easy to put on and off. Just use a blow dryer to get it to smooth out.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:51 AM
5 Year Member
New fitfreak sticker! Check it out! Havnt seen one like this on here!

Old 10-27-2009, 05:39 AM
5 Year Member
really nice work.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lilcat
really nice work.
Thanx man. I hope to do the headliner eventually. I dont think ill do that material bec i dont think its wide enough. But we will see. Also i just got a wink mirror and am trying rig it up. I cant do it to the windshield bec i have tint on the front.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:28 PM
5 Year Member
haha, sweet interior man...

Old 10-27-2009, 01:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms
haha, sweet interior man...
Thanx buddy. Im glad so many people like it.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM
5 Year Member
Update. Posted so more pics on the first page of some additions. Now its done!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member
How long did it take to wrap do that fabric? I have been wanting to do the headliner and the door panels for some time but I have zero experience when it comes to fabrics and fabricating things. I was more thinking of bringing it somewhere just dont want to pay to much. I also want to get the pillars all powdercoated black i need to find somewhere around me that does these types of car mods. Not even sure where to look.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ciggy
How long did it take to wrap do that fabric? I have been wanting to do the headliner and the door panels for some time but I have zero experience when it comes to fabrics and fabricating things. I was more thinking of bringing it somewhere just dont want to pay to much. I also want to get the pillars all powdercoated black i need to find somewhere around me that does these types of car mods. Not even sure where to look.
heres th diy i followed

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...or-panels.html

its sooooo easy, just get some spray anhesive and the fabric and something to get the panels off and its a piece of cake, i want to do the headliner soon but i might do it a different fabric bec its not wide enough, and i think it might be too much so i might just do it in black or something. but ya if u got any questions pleas feel free to ask

Old 01-08-2010, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah it would be to busy to do the headliner in that pattern a black suede would look great though!

Old 01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah it would be to busy to do the headliner in that pattern a black suede would look great though!
Ya that wuld b nice. Ill do it eventually. Or just use some nice fabric stain or paint to just paint the headliner

Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM
5 Year Member
I was thinking about paint. Can you just paint the headliner? lol

I have no clue what is doable as I've never really messed around with fabrics. I figure the headliner is easier to fabricate then the door panels its just one large flat surface that you can wrap the edges around. How fast does the 3M spray take to dry long enouph for someone whos never done something like this to fix all of the wrinkles? I just dont want to start something I cant finish. I have some time to get this done anyway its freezing here and im not going to be doing this work in the cold. I think I want to do a red suede on the doors flat black paint on the pillars and a black seude headliner.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
u a fan of guns and roses by any chance?

Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 PM
5 Year Member
I was thinking about paint. Can you just paint the headliner? lol

I have no clue what is doable as I've never really messed around with fabrics. I figure the headliner is easier to fabricate then the door panels its just one large flat surface that you can wrap the edges around. How fast does the 3M spray take to dry long enouph for someone whos never done something like this to fix all of the wrinkles? I just dont want to start something I cant finish. I have some time to get this done anyway its freezing here and im not going to be doing this work in the cold. I think I want to do a red suede on the doors flat black paint on the pillars and a black seude headliner.
Ya it doesnt dry super fast an its just kinda tacky. If u start from the middle and work ur way out theres no way to get wrinkles. The headliner might be a little more hard bec u have more curve and more surface. That idea u have wuld b sweet if u did the suede. But ya try the front doors they might b easier for u bec u can take out the fabric part. In the bak u cant. Man i wish i culd do it with u bec it wuld a piece of cake for me to do.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by rvall004
u a fan of guns and roses by any chance?
Not a big fan but i got a few of there cds. But for the fabric to b guns anf roses id have to have some guns in there wuldnt i? Im a horror fan and i like the art of tattoos so i really liked this fabric.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:35 PM
I LOVE what you have done to your FIT! Looks amazing ...

Quick Reply: Interior is done!