Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

NooB here check b4 and after pics of 08 fit

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by WHTAFIT
i know you guys dont care but you got to remember its my wifes car and she wanted it two-toned and she likes it thats all that matters. Plus fits are great girls cars
At the end of the day if you/she is happy with the car that is all that reallt matters. The Fit and Jazz are the same car so the mirrors should fit no problem, though you might have to wire up the turn lights.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by cab0053
I would like like it more if the silver paint was two inches lower.
Why is that? If it was 2" lower the break of the two colors would not be on a body line?
Originally Posted by MNfit
At the end of the day if you/she is happy with the car that is all that reallt matters. The Fit and Jazz are the same car so the mirrors should fit no problem, though you might have to wire up the turn lights.
I know they would fit i was just wondering if anyone on this forum had done it. I was wondering bout the wiring

Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for you guys who like it and those who dont like it thats kool too its not your car. I think if you saw it in person in the sun it might change your mind. Idk though. I have just always like two tones but maybe thats just because ive been raised in a hot rod shop. As for future plans for the fit. Were going to put some 16s on it and jdm tails. I also have a question has anyone heard or put the mirrors off a jazz onto a fit? I would like to have the mirrors with the turn signals in them.
i know you guys dont care but you got to remember its my wifes car and she wanted it two-toned and she likes it thats all that matters. Plus fits are great girls cars
just want a little bit of clarification.. you were the one raised in a hot rod shop, but your wife wanted the two toned? o.o

Old 10-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Hmmmmmm.........???

Kansas State?

Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
could not have said it better myself!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes i was raised in a hot rod shop and yes she wanted a two-toned car i guess when you marry a guy that has done body and paint for most of his life his will style will rub off on u. And as for k-state they suck, im deffinately not into to sports and if i had to chose a kansas team it would definitely be ku. So why dont one you guys that have nothing better to do go through my thread and pick everything out thats wrong in it fuk off. If you dont like that fit thats fine i dont give a fukc. She likes it and thats all that matters. I thought i would post it up her and you people would like a custom painted fit but i guess not. For those of you who do like it feel free to comment and im open to hearing you comments. But if their ridicules comments like over half the ones you low lifes have left keep them to yourself i dont need to waste my time reading them.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:14 PM
5 Year Member
Hey man, I'm with you, if she likes it, nothing else matters. But don't be asking what people think if you're not ready for criticism.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:24 PM
So why dont one you guys that have nothing better to do go through my thread and pick everything out thats wrong in it fuk off. If you dont like that fit thats fine i dont give a fukc. She likes it and thats all that matters. I thought i would post it up her and you people would like a custom painted fit but i guess not. For those of you who do like it feel free to comment and im open to hearing you comments. But if their ridicules comments like over half the ones you low lifes have left keep them to yourself i dont need to waste my time reading them.
It wasn't a knock on the car, I just had an idea that seeing you're from KS and the VBP and Silver matches the schools colors that you'd either be a fan or got the idea from that.....hell I compare my Tidewater Blue with the color of Stitch, a DISNEY character....so um yeah....sorry if it was taken the wrong way...and if that wasn't directed at me....then disregard

Old 10-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by RTyPE9
It wasn't a knock on the car, I just had an idea that seeing you're from KS and the VBP and Silver matches the schools colors that you'd either be a fan or got the idea from that.....hell I compare my Tidewater Blue with the color of Stitch, a DISNEY character....so um yeah....sorry if it was taken the wrong way...and if that wasn't directed at me....then disregard
No man its all good it wasnt directed at you (i see where your coming from on the kansas thing infact i never thought of the kstate colors until you posted it). I know that not every one is going to like what you build. I am aware of that. I have to do custom things to peoples vehicles everyday and sometimes i just want to tell them it is going to look like garbage. But in the end its their car. As long as they like it thats all that matters. And yea i can take criticism but sometimes people take it to fare. I dont ever go in other peoples threads and bash on their vehicles. Its just common courtesy, if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all. Im open to hear peoples thoughts im even kool when they say they dont like it as long as they know that i put alot of work into it. Im not asking them to like it just appreciate the work and time put into the job. But dont just come in my thread and post stuff like ummmmmmmmm. and thats ugly etc.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:49 PM
i don't know, man...i don't think anyone was ragging on you too harshly. it's obvious that most of the responses acknowledge that you've put in a lot of QUALITY work and that it's just not their steelo. i'm in that boat. i see that you do good work and i also know that i wouldn't want that for my car. you already know that everyone has an opinion, don't worry about it. can't we just leave it at "different strokes for different folks"?

Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 AM
alright....two-tone FTW....at least its not silver and black, if that were the case then you would deserve to be be flamed on for being a Raider fan! JK....and no offense to the RaiderNation....I, myself am a sad member.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
Yes i was raised in a hot rod shop and yes she wanted a two-toned car i guess when you marry a guy that has done body and paint for most of his life his will style will rub off on u. And as for k-state they suck, im deffinately not into to sports and if i had to chose a kansas team it would definitely be ku. So why dont one you guys that have nothing better to do go through my thread and pick everything out thats wrong in it fuk off. If you dont like that fit thats fine i dont give a fukc. She likes it and thats all that matters. I thought i would post it up her and you people would like a custom painted fit but i guess not. For those of you who do like it feel free to comment and im open to hearing you comments. But if their ridicules comments like over half the ones you low lifes have left keep them to yourself i dont need to waste my time reading them.
I apologize if I offended you. I admit I'm a bit of a troll, but for me it's more rude not to read something someone put effort into typing up. I never said I liked or hated your car. It's your / your wife's car and you guys can do what you please to it.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
Raaaaaaaage!

As long as you like it, then it shouldn't matter what other people say. You shouldn't let people on the interwebs get under your skin like that. You're more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to actually meet any of these people. Don't get all butt-hurt when people post that they don't like your car. If you don't want to hear the criticism, even the ones that take it "to fare", then don't post pics of your car on the internet. Simple.

As for my opinion (everone's got one), I think it looks bad. The quality of the spray seems good, but the styling is just too tacky for me. If we were stuck in traffic together, I may feel the need to top-off my gas tank just to let you get a few blocks ahead. It looks like something that rolled off the set of a Big Tymers music video. All that's missing are some 22's and hydros.

But as I stated before...as long as you like it, who cares?

Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 AM
5 Year Member
Excellent prep work and masking.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Yea i hear you guys out. I apologize for blowing up. I do understand everyone has their opinion. I just think sometimes you shouldn't say anything it you dont have anything good to say. As i stated before if you dont like its all good its not your vehicle. I personally think alot of you that dont like would change your minds if you saw it in person. As for he big tymers hit them up maybe i can get some cash for being on their video set ill split it with you lol

Old 10-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
...I just think sometimes you shouldn't say anything it you dont have anything good to say. ...
Welcome to the internet

Old 10-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Looks alright if it's what your into. Like the ride height. I prefer solid colors. Nice, though!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks man I like the ride height to, but the springs seem to have sag a little in the back and the ride quality isn't the best once you put someone in the back seat. Going to have to break down and buy some real suspension i think

Old 10-16-2009, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
I thought it might be a low rider cuz every time I see a two tone car, there s a good chance it's a low rider, so I thought you were breaking the boundaries, doing something different with the fit, that's all. No hate.

posting your(wife) ride here means you are open to criticism, if you can't take what people have to say, then you shouldn't have opened yourself for attack in the first place.