Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

new pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
Why all the hate and animosity??? So he put it in the wrong section...Im going to start posting old pictures of my xB. You do not have to be a Fit owner to be on the site *cough Cough C-Fit*

Yaris looks nice. Do you autoX often?

Old 08-06-2009, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member
Yaris' are SICK. I would have gotten one if they came with the 5dr liftback, but now its only offered in auto :'(. Ignore the hondatech-like posters up there barber. Usually the fit community is nice. And kelso has a sick car and honda>toyota . It's just in the wrong section so no worries a mod will move it.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:30 AM
5 Year Member
thanks guys...

i've auto-x'd the car twice when i was more or less stock when i lived in new brunswick and beat a lot of cars w/ more than twice the hp of the yaris. this was the first time since i dropped the car on coilovers that i've got the chance to race it - - had a little girl in march, so i've been busy otherwise

Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 AM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
Why all the hate and animosity??? So he put it in the wrong section...Im going to start posting old pictures of my xB. You do not have to be a Fit owner to be on the site *cough Cough C-Fit*

Yaris looks nice. Do you autoX often?
Hey dude, I just thought the guy was trolling. He was say "Oh you want to see MY OTHER CAR" and put a picture of his Aveo. I thought the guy was just being annoying. Sorry about that.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I think it takes balls to come onto a HONDA FIT forum and start posting pictures of your Yaris! I would never do that in the other direction - of course, as a girl, I am totally sans balls, so...

And I don't think the Yaris owners would welcome my photos and descriptions of my Fit! I wouldn't consider them haters if they asked me WTF I was doing on their forum if I loved my car so much. Go find your own forum and talk to others who love the same car. Oh, yeah...I forgot...no one loves the Yaris....sorry, couldn't resist.

This whole thread needs to move to "other cars" not the regular Fit pics. It's just a matter of organization of the forum. It can go under the discussion of the Nissan Leaf.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
I think it takes balls to come onto a HONDA FIT forum and start posting pictures of your Yaris! I would never do that in the other direction - of course, as a girl, I am totally sans balls, so...

And I don't think the Yaris owners would welcome my photos and descriptions of my Fit! I wouldn't consider them haters if they asked me WTF I was doing on their forum if I loved my car so much. Go find your own forum and talk to others who love the same car. Oh, yeah...I forgot...no one loves the Yaris....sorry, couldn't resist.

This whole thread needs to move to "other cars" not the regular Fit pics. It's just a matter of organization of the forum. It can go under the discussion of the Nissan Leaf.
ya, i imagine if you posted on yarisworld, there'd be someone there who'd be as big a douche bag as you were to me.

but i like lots of cars, so i don't hate on anyone's car based on what badge is on the front. but i understand why i catch flak on a non-toyota board. i just wanted to share some pics.

i also wanted to not re: auto-x i was there w/ a couple of matrix friends....one w/ an xrs and one w/ an awd. both used R-comps while i was on street tires. the xrs ran 49 flat, the awd ran 53.3 and i ran 53.4.

needless to say, i was pretty happy w/ my times given i dyno'd 98whp last week (*stock yaris did 91whp on the same dyno - - for point of reference)

Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by thebarber
needless to say, i was pretty happy w/ my times given i dyno'd 98whp last week (*stock yaris did 91whp on the same dyno - - for point of reference)
98 hp at the wheels? That is pretty good. What do you have done to it?

Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by C-Fit
98 hp at the wheels? That is pretty good. What do you have done to it?
intake, axleback, NST underdrive crank pulley

car really needs the section from the resonator to the axle replaced to make more power as its only 1.75", but the res is 2" thru....just hard to swing the money right now for something like that...er, w/o my wife knowing, lol

Name:  yarisdyno2009-07-22.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  125.0 KB

Old 08-06-2009, 09:18 AM
5 Year Member
lol You kinda lost me there on the second part, but the dyno graph sure helps. Not too shabby (not that I would know what is and what isn't shabby).

Old 08-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Well, whatever - if no one else minds, i'll just unsub to this thread and leave y'all to it. Bye!

Old 08-06-2009, 11:19 AM
5 Year Member
Well, whatever - if no one else minds, i'll just unsub to this thread and leave y'all to it. Bye!
That may be nice. I've always wondered why people post up in threads if they dont like the thread.

Originally Posted by C-Fit
Hey dude, I just thought the guy was trolling. He was say "Oh you want to see MY OTHER CAR" and put a picture of his Aveo. I thought the guy was just being annoying. Sorry about that.
I was just making a point, not trying to be a D*ck.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member
I was just making a point, not trying to be a D*ck.
I know, I know. I didn't mean to be a d*ck either, but I guess it just sounded that way. Sorry, again to "thebarber".

Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 PM
5 Year Member
Damn C-Fit hurry up and get a fit. I like your attitude and how you apologized, that is fit material lol. You weren't too rude until that other member joined in on the convo. good thing she unsubbed.

And just for the record, I posted my car up in the yaris southern california section and they didn't say anything but nice things. Not one rude comment.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by umiekun
Damn C-Fit hurry up and get a fit. I like your attitude and how you apologized, that is fit material lol. You weren't too rude until that other member joined in on the convo. good thing she unsubbed.

And just for the record, I posted my car up in the yaris southern california section and they didn't say anything but nice things. Not one rude comment.
x2 the xBguys (mostly cause i had one before) and the yaris guys have always given non rude comments they may have not liked my car but they weren't rude about

Old 08-06-2009, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member

x2 the xBguys (mostly cause i had one before) and the yaris guys have always given non rude comments they may have not liked my car but they weren't rude about
Thanks guys. I didn't want to be mean, I guess I just did. I hate it when I think that I sounded mean. It makes me feel bad.

umiekun: I AM TRYING!! You don't know how bad I want a Fit. I don't even have my driver's license yet. Grrrrr. Stupid insurance. Stupid money. Why doesn't the stuff grow on trees. Life would be easier that way.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
I was gonna neg the guy but now I think he's hanging around cause he's a wanna-be Fit owner. He's halfway converted already. Dump that stupid Yaris and get a proper car, dude. Tell your wife she's ... wrong... (yeah and never get sex again)(I'm a girl so I know these things ha)

Well good luck to you anyway, You have 2 sucky cars so I am sad 4 u.

LMAO! she cracks me up.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:00 AM

I must have missed it, but your Fit sure does look sexy!

Old 08-07-2009, 05:26 AM
glad to see we are all getting along now...

Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 AM
5 Year Member
it was either a yaris or a honda fit for me. i got the fit

nice yaris. nice choice of color

Old 08-07-2009, 05:58 AM
i guess the Versa is chopped liver then, anyways I love the fact that when i put people in the back of my Versa i dont have to move my seats forward.... that was one of the biggest selling points for me, plus its a NISSAN.... toyota<NISSAN>honda.... oh another reason i got the versa was cuz i wanted to get financed through Nissan Motor Corp. so i am hoping to get a Nismo 370Z next....

Quick Reply: new pics