Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Tasteless/Ricey Fits

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
5 Year Member
coming from the retail side of this industry, a lot of you are pretty clueless on how sponsorships work and how space on a car is considered "real-estate" to marketing directors.

I'm really tired of people talking non-sense shit on my car and to be honest, of this entire community. It seems that the reason why I've avoided the honda scene until now has pushed me to regret getting a honda. I've never had such an experience on club4ag (member since '99) and rx7club (member since '03) where owners/enthusiasts actually not only do NOT support their fellow members, but BITCH about the smallest problems and constantly make threads to FLAME.

I've tried to hold gangster meets and met really cool people, but in the end, I was just taken advantage of by cheap-ass people looking for a free meal/drink/parts. So yea, I'm pretty much done with you'all. Peace.

P.S. Trancedsailor: the wing I have on the pic is the Mugen Concept Wing that was on display on Tokyo Auto Salon 2009. I have the J's too, but you see everyone rocking J's and I just wana be diffferent.

JDMChris.com: Stop bieng a lil BITCH and grow up, how old are you now? And you're suppose to be an ADMIN? seriously? O btw, do you know why you have such bad breath? Let me tell you, its because you talk to much BULLSHIT. ban me.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
there are fits on here i love, like, dislike and hate....but i just keep it to myself. it kinda is turning into a HT type place the more i think about it.

can we just get over the self glorification threads already?

Old 06-09-2009, 04:18 PM
5 Year Member
I really don't understand the hate on Note's GE. Sure, vinyls aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I wouldn't say that his vinyls are tasteless/ricey. They aren't busy/out of control, and blend into the rest of the car pretty well. Would I have them on my car? No, but I don't look down upon Note for putting them there. Just about everyone on FF agrees that Note has the best GE on the site, however it seems like it is always offset by dissing his vinyls and decals by those same people who talk about how sick the parts on his Fit are.

I'm just saying, Note is a pretty active member in this community, has helped out with development of some parts for the GE, and ultimately (whether you like the vinyls or not) has one of the top Fits on this site. I'm not adverse to a little custom criticism here and there, but no one wants to endure dose upon dose of hate on their own style. So can we water down the haterade a bit?

Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ghettoboy247
coming from the retail side of this industry, a lot of you are pretty clueless on how sponsorships work and how space on a car is considered "real-estate" to marketing directors.

I'm really tired of people talking non-sense shit on my car and to be honest, of this entire community. It seems that the reason why I've avoided the honda scene until now has pushed me to regret getting a honda. I've never had such an experience on club4ag (member since '99) and rx7club (member since '03) where owners/enthusiasts actually not only do NOT support their fellow members, but BITCH about the smallest problems and constantly make threads to FLAME.

I've tried to hold gangster meets and met really cool people, but in the end, I was just taken advantage of by cheap-ass people looking for a free meal/drink/parts. So yea, I'm pretty much done with you'all. Peace.

P.S. Trancedsailor: the wing I have on the pic is the Mugen Concept Wing that was on display on Tokyo Auto Salon 2009. I have the J's too, but you see everyone rocking J's and I just wana be diffferent.

JDMChris.com: Stop bieng a lil BITCH and grow up, how old are you now? And you're suppose to be an ADMIN? seriously? O btw, do you know why you have such bad breath? Let me tell you, its because you talk to much BULLSHIT. ban me.
i like your GE. it the best looking GE on this forum so far.

do you have a rx-7 or ae86? i would to see some pics

Old 06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member
Thread should be closed before flames become bigger. Please and Thankyou.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lazyboi
thread should be closed before flames become bigger. Please and thankyou.
+1. . . . . .

Old 06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
i love college
close this! and note, we need you here so the GE's can have more parts available soon. dont leave because some people dont like your vinyls. ill be first to say im not a fan of them but you still have the best GE on the site by far. best wheels, nice drop, sick headlights, and always first with new tanabe exhaust lol

Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Lolz.... WhY sO sErIoUs?

Old 06-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Banned
ok ghetto boy gotta a couple things to say

you have the best GE on the site (although GE pales in comparison to GD)
it's been acknowledged NUMEROUS times
the majority doesn't like your stickers, who gives a sh!t?!
you made this car for you and that doesn't matter

take me for example
I love my Galant and it's stock except for steelies and tint...when i posted pics up in my new membership post the steelies were universally hated, i didn't care and i'm cool with that fact because I like them....

So in conclusion chill out man you've got a nice car...and yes Honda guys can be like this alot (in forums, don't really know to many Honda heads personally) but you've gotta admit there are some nice cars lol

Old 06-10-2009, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ghettoboy247

Wasn't it you saying that mine and chris's cars are display/show cars and not functional?? I like the style side of the car game. Yeah sure I dont race mine. I didn't pay $$$ to tear up my Kenstyle kit on a track (BTW I am the only person that I know of that has this kit on a none company/sponsor car). I drive my car everyday this shit is my daily. But its funny how you say this yet you are the one going to all the shows and having the MOD list on "display"

To be 100% honest Note i think you are arrogant and rude. Many times I have been at meets and you won't even say whats up when I come up to the group and say hi to others. You think you're the top shit cause you have sponsors...guess what I have paid for everything on my car no free parts or hook ups here.

and are those headphones sponsored?? cause there is no way in hell anyone would voluntarily wear them in publid

Last edited by Fit4Trav; 06-10-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:40 AM
everybody chill the F out, damn.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:38 AM
damn you guys are one focked up group. Notes car is pretty sick.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Some people swear like they have the right to talk shit. What the gives you the the right to go as far as calling someone's fit "tasteless"? Its one thing to state your opinion, but some of you take it too damn far. Grow up and show some respect. We all have our own opinions and tastes... respect them! If you can't show respect to everyone's opinion, then get out.

All I'm going to say is what makes a car truly tasteless is the very driver.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 AM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
How is this thread still open? Shouldn't the mods know better and close up these threads before stuff like this happens?

Last edited by Chawee; 06-10-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:59 AM
5 Year Member
who cares . . .

Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
edit: fcuk it, its not even worth it...

Last edited by saiko; 06-10-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
lol@ people getting their panties in a bunch! you post pictures of your car online, expect to get some criticism. its all in how you take it. if more than a few people dont like it then there may be something to what they are saying. to me IN MY OPINION, ghettoboys car is rice. im sorry but thats my opinion. get over it and move on with life. no use in crying to everyone on a forum. take the hit and move on.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:14 PM
The stickers and wings of ghettoboys makes the car looks over means rice. His car will look great if he remove stickers and wings.

Keep it clean...

Old 06-10-2009, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
Hey guys, remember when FitFreak was only a car forum?
ShiEt, chill the fuNk out. Should FitFreak members go to sensitivity training, now that people are getting butt-hurt?
Go play outside or something.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
i love college
^^ damn youre a badass with the infractions lol

Quick Reply: Tasteless/Ricey Fits