Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Honda Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Honda Accessories

Here are pics of the Honda accessories that I got with my new Fit.

Floor mats (already well-used, obviously):

Cargo cover:

Clear nose mask:

Rear bumper applique:

Old 12-30-2008, 12:12 AM
nice set of accesories you have there.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
lol any other accessories from honda or did you buy the whole kit Looks good man. Those all weather floor mats are A MUST! I'm still in need of a rear cargo cover for my 07 but I'm lazy to purchase haha.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by Gotenkz00
lol any other accessories from honda or did you buy the whole kit Looks good man. Those all weather floor mats are A MUST! I'm still in need of a rear cargo cover for my 07 but I'm lazy to purchase haha.
Yeah, I originally was going to go with the carpet mats, but it snowed the day after I bought her and the dealer "let" me switch to all-weather once I realized how critical they were. They're already covered in mud; maybe I can hose them off this weekend.

I got the cargo cover b/c I'm often shipping around computer equipment, camera gear, etc. It's also nice to be able to lock a purse in the back and have it be invisible. I'd recommend it; it snaps really smoothly to the rear seats and looks like it'll be easy to pull out when I need to move something massive.

I pretty much decided on the Fit b/c of the massive amount of cargo room, so I figured the rear applique would be a good bet to protect the bumper from getting scratched/chipped.

I wasn't going to go with the clear nose mask, but the dealer told me the car already had it installed. I convinced them to bump up the value of my trade-in so that I basically got it for free.

You're right, I basically got all the accessories that have some sort of functional value. I really only skipped on the ones that are purely aesthetic (interior lights, sport pedals, leather shifter, etc) or too expensive. I can always do those myself and save a little money, as well as maybe get something more unique!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member
yep without the cargo cover if i have something in the trunk area that is white then it will reflect when i brake which blocks my rear view. I really bought the all weather mats because if i step on dog poop then its easier to wash LOL!!! hahaha every other function of the mats are a plus for me BTW +1 for repping the GE's (even though i have a GD gotta love the Fit family)

Old 12-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Gotenkz00
yep without the cargo cover if i have something in the trunk area that is white then it will reflect when i brake which blocks my rear view. I really bought the all weather mats because if i step on dog poop then its easier to wash LOL!!! hahaha every other function of the mats are a plus for me BTW +1 for repping the GE's (even though i have a GD gotta love the Fit family)
Thanks, man I'm loving my new car, so even though it's all really basic stuff, I'm excited to show it off. Plus, it's nice to have a photography project!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by blythe
Plus, it's nice to have a photography project!

LMAO same here man i just need a DSLR first lol i gotta stop bumming friends cameras. with all the money i spent i could have gotten a camera by now but its cool when you can borrow!

Old 12-30-2008, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member
nice looking pics and car..... i love the new fits!

Old 12-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by SHG_Mike
nice looking pics and car..... i love the new fits!
Thanks! I know I love mine!

Old 12-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by supaumar
Wow, nice nose mask, it's nearly invisible!
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it, especially since it's something I wouldn't normally have bought. My aunt-in-law saw it and said, "Hey, did you already get a scratch across the hood?" since all you can see is that horizontal line. The paint doesn't look any less purty under the cover