Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

RainHandbrake fun :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
so much drama, on so little internet.

baaaaaaaahahahaha, that's hot! check my new sig

Old 11-08-2008, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
Give you a high five on the 3rd considering the close quarters you were in and also the last one...granted you prolly shouldn't have posted it being it was on a street and not a parking lot but whatevs. Really wish we coulda have recorded every fri/sat night after work down at a local park last winter Tandem fwd snow drifting with a friend of mine(yes I would consider this drifting...but still technically ass dragging too.). Spent so much time down there learning what we could do and how much angle we could get. Only one close call when he didn't release teh ebrake soon enough and he stopped but it was fine. Towards teh end of teh winter though we were breakin 30mph through a couple of teh corners and I got the one trick I always wanted to do since I seen some old jackie chan movie where this chick whips an impreza I think it was around and rev. into a parking spot...yea, did that
It was like the city planners designed a course on purpose when they redid that park :/ Dunno if I'll try anything liek that in the fit though cause of its short wheel base and umm ease to whip around perty damn quick.

..yea, good times.

Old 11-08-2008, 01:31 AM
hey man im glad you are going to take it to the tracks. im sorry for not posting something more useful earlier. autox should get you all the speed and fun you require!

Old 11-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by gimme
baaaaaaaahahahaha, that's hot! check my new sig
ahh i feel so cool

Old 11-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
yeah... i rarely end smoothly. It seems as if i could've used more speed too! i lost alot of speed cuz i used 2nd gear and the power dropped off. Oh well i guess i'll have to wait till it rains again to improve it was fun while it lasted.

You have to hold the button on the e-brake through the entire drift. Once you get through the turn, with your car balanced, release the e-brake, grab the wheel with both hands and stomp on the gas.

I'm sorry Jason but we all know fits are not meant to drift, even with a hand brake, in rain...

You shouldn't be doing this anyway. I used to do this a lot with other cars and I've come super close to hitting parked cars... like... inches away. Rain's even more dangerous because there's less friction and leave more room for error.

Just stop while you are ahead before we here that you've been murdered by your parents for crashing into a car... or tree... or building... or you flipped your fit over a curb. lol

Old 11-08-2008, 02:52 PM
^^ well said. but even just tryin to drift with a front wheel drive car is not a wise idea. its kinda like breaking the car. on a rear wheel drive car... then ok or even on a all wheel drive car. but front wheel drive, noo nooo nooo!

Old 11-08-2008, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
good way to stretch out your lines, so when you do really need it, they will be shitty.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Lol siiicckkk yeah i give props for the last one looks like lots of fun, i used to do e-brake drifts in the parking lot at work lol

Old 11-10-2008, 09:03 AM
im gonna practice in the snow, but that looks super fun, its rains here alot. ill have to keep a set on crappy tires.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:32 AM
5 Year Member
wow...

... that's what she said!

accordguyintake: imma slap u upside the head when I see you next...

jeeper x: ure jes pissed and got ure panties all bunched up in2 knots jes cuz u EPIC failed w/rwd and ure skillz pwnd ure s13...

Old 11-12-2008, 03:49 AM
I am such a good teacher, yay me.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Originally Posted by ghettoboy247
wow...

... that's what she said!

accordguyintake: imma slap u upside the head when I see you next...

jeeper x: ure jes pissed and got ure panties all bunched up in2 knots jes cuz u EPIC failed w/rwd and ure skillz pwnd ure s13...
u slap him I'ma slap u and a karate crouch rocket punch..lol

apparently sum people love to critique others so much, concentrate on finding others fault that they sum how forget to look at there nasty bad mouth judging self. It's better just to not say nothing than diarea in the mouth of nonsense..drift, e slide, do wat u do, I'll do wat i want with my ride.. accordguy remember if people were to listen to others opinion and do as they say and think, then are who u are or wat they make u think who u are...

Old 11-12-2008, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
deep words of wisdom from a wise man... I appreciate it and take note on it

oh btw i think Ghettoboy was jk, we hang out like almost every week so he knows of my crazy fetish with water and rear brakes.. hahaha

Old 11-12-2008, 09:22 AM
dude, i warn you cuz' i care and you wanna be an e-thug...?

let's take it to the next level, boy!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:46 AM
5 Year Member
okay you're nothing to me from hereon cuz seriously i did everything BUT be an E-thug and u were being everything that an E-Thug IS...

maybe u just dont understand what's going on?... well in any case have a good life but im done trying to communicate with you, maybe if we ever meet IRL you'll see the person i am rather than judging me on this, laters

Old 11-12-2008, 04:29 PM
calm down kids.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
^^ says the guy who's avatar looks like cheech marin.... lol i love it! jeff who is that?

Old 11-12-2008, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
deep words of wisdom from a wise man... I appreciate it and take note on it

oh btw i think Ghettoboy was jk, we hang out like almost every week so he knows of my crazy fetish with water and rear brakes.. hahaha
whoa, whao, whao... do i kno u? lolz, jk. And this thing about ure krzy fetishes about water and ure rear... that's only on the weekends!

Originally Posted by MissyFit
u slap him I'ma slap u and a karate crouch rocket punch..lol

apparently sum people love to critique others so much, concentrate on finding others fault that they sum how forget to look at there nasty bad mouth judging self. It's better just to not say nothing than diarea in the mouth of nonsense..drift, e slide, do wat u do, I'll do wat i want with my ride.. accordguy remember if people were to listen to others opinion and do as they say and think, then are who u are or wat they make u think who u are...
^^^ sounds like a date!

Originally Posted by jeeper_x
dude, i warn you cuz' i care and you wanna be an e-thug...?

let's take it to the next level, boy!
next level...

SUPER SAYEN (or is sain?) AAAHHH!!!

Originally Posted by jeffquach
calm down kids.
... that's what she said!!!

On the real tho, so we all down for the track ?!!?!?!??

Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
wow this has quickly become similar to that other thread that went off-topic and then people started getting annoyed with the off-topic tangents. except this thread was yours to begin with so i guess you can do whatever you want with it LOL.