Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

teasers for now, get low get low

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member
nice indeed... good job. Should had put the compressors on the outside though, less noisy. Or, put a 12v one pump four dump hydraulic setup, you could had made them straight coilover hydraulics with reverse flow cylinders, not cutting, no nothing bro. Accumulators give it that really smooth ride too.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
still gotta cut if you wanna lay out tho

Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 PM
there was no room outside, and another option was to put it in the spare compartment, but I want to keep my spare. The ride is smooth and i don't know too much about hdyraulics

Old 10-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hootie
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions; it just so happens that your opinion is garbage.

Yes, khanhdom's Fit has been extensively modified with cosmetic parts; but that doesn't make the car a full blown ricer. It is no where near being rice. If you haven't bothered on noticing those pictures that you've previously posted of his Taffea White with the body kit were during a test fit and more recent images were added with the kit painted and properly fitted. Something that which a "ricer" would never do.

I find it amazing how narrow minded dumbasses like yourself will shout rice as soon as you see an import with any form of exhaust, but salute any domestic running crappy duals shooting out of the rear. People like you need to open your bloody eyes, take in the fact that owners build the car to their specific tastes, and stop bluntly bashing on people's rides. Some would want to change and performance, others could want to primary have a car built show, and the rest may want to get the best of both worlds or just remain stock; regardless of the route its the owner's choice.

Now think carefully about what your going to say next instead of making another ignorant short comment; otherwise, I'll go Creole on your ass.
Your not my grandpa!

Old 10-21-2008, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mickydoggie
Your not my grandpa!
Your not my failed abortion either. Now go play in traffic unless you have some constructive criticism to post up.

Anywayz, back on topic. khanhdom, do you daily drive your car with all this done to it?

Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 PM
yup, i drive it daily. Although I'm getting a cheap daily soon, so i can go through phase 2 of the honda fit

Old 10-21-2008, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
Cool, major props not being afraid to drive that thing around. Me, myself, personally, I'd be scared that I'd blow a bag by hitting a bump in the road too hard.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your ride and the phase 2 process.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:32 PM
5 Year Member
hey bro, just make sure that the bag isn't rubbing on the lower arm, if not you are going to bust one and its not going to be nice... Same way you did the bag cylinder on top of the bag, do one for the bottom, drill some holes, and screw them to the holes in the arm, and you'll be set nicely... If not, they do sell some coilovers that you can put airbags on.
One Stop Customs is all hydraulics, so I know a bit about hydraulics and altering suspensions (lowrider style). :-D

Old 10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
5 Year Member
Well since the bags just replaced the springs, I believe there isnt much to worry about. Other than having some part of the car rub on it like the wheel/tire or a bolt on like a shock or something. It would suck for this to happen
Name:  IMG_1457.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  45.6 KB

edit: i was beat by a/the builder

Last edited by mike410; 10-21-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: ninja'd
Old 10-21-2008, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
they do sell smaller bags which would work nicely on the back of the fits instead of using those big bags which are more for heavier gm style cars...

Originally Posted by mike410
Well since the bags just replaced the springs, I believe there isnt much to worry about. Other than having some part of the car rub on it like the wheel/tire or a bolt on like a shock or something. It would suck for this to happen

edit: i was beat by a/the builder

Old 10-21-2008, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
You would have to be trying to blow a bag if you hit something. I'm talking trying hard. Unless of course you have a really crappy bag job.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:43 PM
oh no it doesn't rub, that's an outdated pic as we have it sitting nicely in a little cubby hole where nothing touches it.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
5 Year Member
Here is one pic that i found from one company... These will not rub on the fit and as you are more like a strut, which bolts on just as oem...

Old 10-21-2008, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member
right on, good to hear that :-D

Originally Posted by khanhdom
oh no it doesn't rub, that's an outdated pic as we have it sitting nicely in a little cubby hole where nothing touches it.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms
they do sell smaller bags which would work nicely on the back of the fits instead of using those big bags which are more for heavier gm style cars...
Yeah the picture I posted was off an install for a GTI. I believe that its the smallest bag that universal makes in that shape. That one happened to rub one the shock bolt cause it much closer on GTIs.

On topic: Very nice fit! I can't wait to see it when all the work is complete

Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
5 Year Member
ah ok... yeah the fit is looking really nice... I like what he did with the interior, looks nice with a bad ass stance on the ride.

Have you seen the black fit on you tube with airbags? that mofo is sweet... HEY!!! post a video of your car damn it... LOL

Originally Posted by mike410
Yeah the picture I posted was off an install for a GTI. I believe that its the smallest bag that universal makes in that shape. That one happened to rub one the shock bolt cause it much closer on GTIs.

On topic: Very nice fit! I can't wait to see it when all the work is complete

Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms
Have you seen the black fit on you tube with airbags?
If ur talking about the one where the kid was sittin in the front seat? That shit was weak. That was one of the reasons i had quit looking into bags for awhile

Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by khanhdom
What PSI are you running in the rear? I have to run 40 in the right rear and 60 in the left to get to level driving height.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:10 PM
i run like 20 psi all around, drive pretty low since i have all my fenders roll out and cut. I have fast valves and i didn't see the black fit on youtube.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Interior isn't all done yet...gonna be nice

Old 10-21-2008, 08:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
If ur talking about the one where the kid was sittin in the front seat? That shit was weak. That was one of the reasons i had quit looking into bags for awhile

yeah, the setup is set for slow, it would be better to be on fastvalves, plus you get a smoother and quieter ride on fastvalves. The stance that it gets is what I am talking about.

Quick Reply: teasers for now, get low get low