Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

teasers for now, get low get low

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
pass me a bowl

Originally Posted by Mickydoggie
Maybe you like rice too. That's why? For me RICE. I still prefer genuine Honda Parts. That's why Honda have some bad reputation because people put some crap in their car.
i LOVE VIP and khanhdom's Fit is well on it's way to being my all time fav. GD3 on FitFreak.net

if you're only going to put genuine Honda Parts on your Fit, enjoy your HFP muffler, HFP wheels, cargo cover, floor mats, door sils, etc. looks like that's as far as you go.

people like you are part of the reason i had to move out of Carson, you sit on a high-horse for someone in a low-class city

Old 10-20-2008, 06:58 PM
thank charee, i think this dude is the same dude with the type r fit!!! so watch out, he will beat you in a race...lol

Old 10-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I'm standing up to to say your Fit is hawt. Not hot rice, just hotness! I love the new kit and the wheels are PERFECT.

So :P to Mr. Rice Bowl.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by khanhdom
thank charee, i think this dude is the same dude with the type r fit!!! so watch out, he will beat you in a race...lol
no need to thank me dude... actually, if you want to thank me you'll get those new wheels and wide body ASAP

you know that TypeR Fit guy keeps sending me private messages hassling me about the pics that i put up; i just removed them to get the guy off my back

Old 10-20-2008, 08:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chaaree
no need to thank me dude... actually, if you want to thank me you'll get those new wheels and wide body ASAP

you know that TypeR Fit guy keeps sending me private messages hassling me about the pics that i put up; i just removed them to get the guy off my back
what pics u talking about? talk to someone and get him banned if u got to

Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
I've seen the car in person, definately not rice. Of course fitment is an issue, which I'm sure will be fixed in time. Props to this Fit for being the first bagged Fit in TX. This is VIP style and its looking great so far. Ricer=incomplete paint, universal body kits, loud muffler, fake Type-R badges, fake vents, etc etc.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
what pics u talking about? talk to someone and get him banned if u got to
LoL, i basically commented on his photos VIA photoshop +FAIL score sheet.

it's not a problem. i reasoned with the dude, apologized, and just removed the pics. drama SQUASHED

Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueCell
I've seen the car in person, definately not rice. Of course fitment is an issue, which I'm sure will be fixed in time. Props to this Fit for being the first bagged Fit in TX. This is VIP style and its looking great so far. Ricer=incomplete paint, universal body kits, loud muffler, fake Type-R badges, fake vents, etc etc.

Is this a need all of these list? of do you just need one of them to be rice? if so am i rice? hmm I didn't think J's could be rice because its just too expensive. LMAO. and J's calls it "extreme honor style" so if something is honorable then it can't be rice right?

Old 10-20-2008, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
Hah, loud to an exception. Don't have a fart can muffler!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
AAHHH, ok glad i cleared that up

Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
Here you go, pic's of your car from other sites.

Name:  cl216.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  67.8 KB

I'm pretty sure you seen em all but its just to add to your thread

Old 10-20-2008, 09:03 PM
5 Year Member
what kinda lens is on that last one? its weird

Old 10-20-2008, 09:28 PM
who the hell you talking about? In my opinion its rice! to much cosmetics.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Did anyone ask your opinion or are you just here to start a fight?

Don't be a creep.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member
tell em sister

Old 10-20-2008, 10:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mickydoggie
who the hell you talking about? In my opinion its rice! to much cosmetics.
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions; it just so happens that your opinion is garbage.

Yes, khanhdom's Fit has been extensively modified with cosmetic parts; but that doesn't make the car a full blown ricer. It is no where near being rice. If you haven't bothered on noticing those pictures that you've previously posted of his Taffea White with the body kit were during a test fit and more recent images were added with the kit painted and properly fitted. Something that which a "ricer" would never do.

I find it amazing how narrow minded dumbasses like yourself will shout rice as soon as you see an import with any form of exhaust, but salute any domestic running crappy duals shooting out of the rear. People like you need to open your bloody eyes, take in the fact that owners build the car to their specific tastes, and stop bluntly bashing on people's rides. Some would want to change and performance, others could want to primary have a car built show, and the rest may want to get the best of both worlds or just remain stock; regardless of the route its the owner's choice.

Now think carefully about what your going to say next instead of making another ignorant short comment; otherwise, I'll go Creole on your ass.

Last edited by Hootie; 10-20-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
+REP!

This is getting toooo HOT for me!
Keep up your good work khanhdom!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
LOL, garage. And "bloody eyes". And the best CREOLE. lol I love it +1 for you sir

Old 10-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by chaaree

hahaha...still waiting on a quote for the wheels from fabulous! And waiting on my body shop to free up some time to work on my car.

Originally Posted by BlueCell
Yea, fitment isn't there yet, as it was a complete custom kit. We tried to finish for the show up until 2am in the morning before the night of roll in. LOL...we're going to get everything perfect this time, and gonna put my car out of commission soon and get everything right with the flares and paint soon! Thanks for all the pics

Thanks for all the reps and positive and constructive comments.

I guess my car is rice! lol

Old 10-20-2008, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member
well rice in the sense he was talking is a japanese dish. For your car we'd need a european dish i believe. Being VIP and all. With Euro style rims. your car is "fish n chips" LMAO or something like that

Quick Reply: teasers for now, get low get low