Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Wheels we DONT want to see on a Fit/Jazz

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Beleive it or not the first gen type r wheels where to same wheel we got here on civic HX, VX, exept the bolt pattern was 4x114 and not the 4x100, so technically there not fake there were made by honda. Now if hey used the hubs and rotors from a first gen type r just to rock the actuall 4x114 then thats something different but still not exactly fake. Now I had a set from a civic HX on my DA integra they are light.
no they arent! the type r wheels are larger than hx's. hx's are 14's

Old 12-03-2008, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
Beleive it or not the first gen type r wheels where to same wheel we got here on civic HX, VX, exept the bolt pattern was 4x114 and not the 4x100, so technically there not fake there were made by honda. Now if hey used the hubs and rotors from a first gen type r just to rock the actuall 4x114 then thats something different but still not exactly fake. Now I had a set from a civic HX on my DA integra they are light.
Originally Posted by Saved
The first gen Type R wheels where 15X7. HX wheels are 14X5.5, I don't know about you, but to me... that's not even close.
Originally Posted by solbrothers
That's been covered already. Let's get on topic here and post up some ugly wheels!!!

sings- "U G L Y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly"

Old 12-06-2008, 04:56 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
[quote=myself So I said nothing about the sizes just the style [/quote]
I would appreciate it if yall could tell me something I dont know allreadyknow.

Last edited by HONDAJUNKIE; 12-06-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-06-2008, 05:01 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
You cant be serious?????

That's been covered already. Let's get on topic here and post up some ugly wheels!!!
Yeah I told you that already like a week ago but thanx for reapeating things that I already said to you (dejavu). Are you a broken record or a tape recorder. Your user id is saved but you should do that with your replies. You should pray to god for a original responce???????

Old 12-31-2008, 10:11 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
But just to prove what I said hear is a civic with both the hx and vx wheels on at the same time the vx wheels are the ones on the front, and you can clearly see the difference in the appearance and you can clearly see that it looks exactly like the first gen ITR wheels

Old 12-31-2008, 01:15 PM
5 Year Member
^^^ Pointless Post.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM
wow haters i cant believe u guys!!! dont hate rotas cause u guys have the legit ones some of us dont have that enough cash to be spending on original ones its not how rich u are its how u spend urs wisely damn!!!!!id rather rock rotas

Old 12-31-2008, 06:43 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
^^^ Pointless Post.
Not really it was just to prove that I was right and you was wrong but I guess they dont teach you how to admit you was wrong in the bible???? or how to tell the truth but I made my point

Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
Not really it was just to prove that I was right and you was wrong but I guess they dont teach you how to admit you was wrong in the bible???? or how to tell the truth but I made my point
Why don't you try and post something that has to do with "ugly wheels" instead of caring rather or not you've proved your point on something pointless. If you want to continue to talk about a book you never read (the bible) or the teachings of Christ you can fill up my inbox with your uneducated ramblings.

Back on TOPIC!
Name:  rims.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  4.9 KB

Old 01-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Fit Nutt
damn i was gonna post those you beat me to it.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I say we Rename this thread: Rota Hater/VX,HX vs Type-r wheels

Old 01-01-2009, 06:03 PM
What do you guys think about the quality of Spuns.. Not to drift.. Just for Daily... If i were to drift i wouldnt use a Honda... Thats what nissan is for.. and go ahead start the Trueno remarks

Old 01-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned
i want to see some one do these so i can hate:

WHO DOES THAT TO PORSCHE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!???????????!!!!!! !!????????????

Old 01-01-2009, 06:34 PM
hey i have those on my VBP!!!! Naw just kidding.. you crazy? what do i look like a GRanny?

Old 01-01-2009, 11:52 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Why don't you try and post something that has to do with "ugly wheels" instead of caring rather or not you've proved your point on something pointless. If you want to continue to talk about a book you never read (the bible) or the teachings of Christ you can fill up my inbox with your uneducated ramblings.

Back on TOPIC!
I beleive in christ but I dont think it gives me a reason to not tell the truth or to mix up the truth, or not to admit im wrong,and when you were saying whatever you were saying that wasnt true about vx wheels not being the same it wasnt pointless, when I was telling you that reapeating things that I allready told you like when I said that what you was saying was off topic it wasnt pointless was it ??? If you really read the bible you would know lyeing is a sin so dont preach religion to me especially when you cnt even admit you was wrong. Im not going to argue with you especially not when Im right, And I am not beefin with you but when I open my mouth and say something its right and I can allways prove what I say, which is why I posted up pics of it. but you should of kept you post to your self about it being pointless especially since you was wrong you could have said nuffin but you was tring to be smart which I would think any REAL christian wouldnt do. So my advise to you is as a christan learn to speak from facts not feelings and before tell somebody else what they never do, you should at least check you own actions first, or at least know that it was your own uneducation that shows. I hope you pray to god to help you know what you talkiing about before you speak

SORRY GUYS for jacking up this post and sorry for typing so much and sorry about tring to explain to somebody something I allready knew, but here is on of the uglyest I have seen and they charging for them

Old 01-02-2009, 04:46 AM
LOL WTF! that was Random

Old 01-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Hey now, don't be hatin' on the Saab rims. I wouldn't want to see them on a Fit either, but the old Saabs are quirky cars and those rims fit the style. My last car, 97 9000cs, had those. :P

Old 01-02-2009, 02:36 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
i want to see some one do these so i can hate:

WHO DOES THAT TO PORSCHE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!???????????!!!!!! !!????????????
Idk but Im sure they are rare hard to get and expensive, + I have seen worse

Old 01-02-2009, 03:44 PM
5 Year Member
I like this wheel.....pretty cool imho.......

Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB
i dont get whats sooooooo wrong with rota they are a fine wheel with a great track record. they are VERY VERY affordable and a hand full are very good looking wheels.

now just cuz this wheel doesn't say Volk or Work or SSR does not mean it's not a good looking wheel

Old 01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
This is a wheel I don't think fit the Fit
I dont like the wheel at all.

Quick Reply: Wheels we DONT want to see on a Fit/Jazz