Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Wheels we DONT want to see on a Fit/Jazz

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Banned
These babies might be the ticket for winter here in Calgary:

Name:  40susamotorsports.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  130.4 KB

Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 AM
this thread made me think of these
YouTube - Fake Spinners Soooo Cheap
this kid on my street used to have them on an acclaim couldn't believe it

Old 11-30-2008, 02:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kamakurakid
These babies might be the ticket for winter here in Calgary:

hahaha not gonna lie...thats kinda cool...

Old 11-30-2008, 02:34 AM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
looks like someone made 50" rims in his garage. ha ha ha

Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 AM
5 Year Member
that ish is sexy, definitely can't lie there.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
$30,000 wheels hahaha

Old 11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by HONDAMATIC

fail fail fail fail

Old 12-01-2008, 07:42 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
Teddy Bears!! FTW!!! Man those things have been around for years, clearly SOMEONE must be buying them, scary as that sounds.
I aint even going to lye I had a set of the ronal teddy bear rims on my 92 civic si hatch back in 94 they came with the car when I bought it from this girl that went to high school with me and I thought it looked good when I slammed the car on eibachs. And whats funny or sad depending on how you look at people used to bug me about selling them and I used to be like hell no cause bitches used to love that car I got some much pussy cause of that car it. And the ony reason that I got rid of them is cause somebody stole them but I never thought I would see those again but here they are. And honestly I do realize they are ugly but I would rock a set on the fit now just cause I know everybody would be like O KNOW HE DIDNT!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:50 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Saved
How about fake ITR's????
Beleive it or not the first gen type r wheels where to same wheel we got here on civic HX, VX, exept the bolt pattern was 4x114 and not the 4x100, so technically there not fake there were made by honda. Now if hey used the hubs and rotors from a first gen type r just to rock the actuall 4x114 then thats something different but still not exactly fake. Now I had a set from a civic HX on my DA integra they are light.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
O yeah one more thing I also hate rotas cause I have had more than one set break on me during regular driving at highway speeds(scary) but the roads hear in baltimore are horrible though so I can hate plus I used to go to like local car shows here and there was always on guy trying to pass rotas, drags, axis, konigs off as the real thing so that made me start hating copycat wheels cause fags try and pretend they the real thing, cause there is one thing to like a wheel and buy a imitation cause they are hard to find or out of your price range, or both but dont try and act like you the shit for being jdm on some fake wheels. I was into the jdm thing to be different than lets say the fast and ferious crown but then fake wheels came out and that crown all a sudden became jdm. But the point is buy what you want with your money, just keep it 100% with people and say they konigs or axis or drags, etc...etc..

Old 12-01-2008, 09:03 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Beleive it or not the first gen type r wheels where to same wheel we got here on civic HX, VX, exept the bolt pattern was 4x114 and not the 4x100, so technically there not fake...
The first gen Type R wheels where 15X7. HX wheels are 14X5.5, I don't know about you, but to me... that's not even close.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:34 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
The first gen Type R wheels where 15X7. HX wheels are 14X5.5, I don't know about you, but to me... that's not even close.
So I said nothing about the sizes just the style but if you really want to be technical go ahead it still doesnt make what you say right. Hell I will be a honest guy and say that both wheels really dont look exactly the same and I will post pics up so you can see the difference

But I guess people who paint there wheels white are copying off of a type-r which was not the first car to come with white wheels. So I guessing you problem is with people who rock white wheels, and if thats so your intittle to your opinion, but you should just say I have a problem with people with white wheels. You should probaly either A.think before you type, or B. be a little more honest about how you really feel about something. The topic is about ugly wheels and even though Im not a fan of white wheels those are not ugly and if they are are not ugly enuff to worth mentioning. I scence a little hatred

Last edited by HONDAJUNKIE; 12-01-2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-01-2008, 10:40 AM
5 Year Member
LOL! Did you forget to take your meds? I posted up a picture of MY fit with HX's to see how many people would hate on it. And I don't remember anyone saying anything bad about them. I don't care what people think about me or my car or what I have to say. I just wanted to let you know that the wheels are not the same. And just for the record, their NOT made my Honda, their made by Enkei. I apreacate the fact that your standing up for HX's as not being fake ITR's, but they are. I love white wheels, but not after owning them. I could not keep them clean for the life of me. I sold my HX's because they where too hard to keep clean. I don't want to press your buttons, but I think you might need to chill out...

Last edited by Saved; 12-01-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I did forget to take my meds today but its a topic about ugly wheels and yes they are made by enkei along with some other wheels that went on honda and other makers including some america brands, but the topic is about ugly wheels and if they were that ugly I dont think you would have went throught the touble of getting a set or painting them for that matter, or going throught the trouble of getting the center caps to match???, which is the point they are not ugly well at least not to me, so why purposly post something to get a negative responce if thats not what you want to hear, mabey you should take the meds I should have took this morning, I have enuff to share. Plus I did just post that they are not the same, and I allread knew who made them so at the very least school me on something I dont allready know. But thanks you gave me and the guy I work with something to laugh about today

Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by having a fit
clown i had chrome rims but i could switch the style up you can never do it like i could and if you think si bring you're cr to a show and be the first loser like so many are
50 said go ahead and switch ya style up and if they hate then lettem hate and watch the money pile up!

hahaha!

Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 AM
How about fake ITR's????
First of all why are you saying "How about fake ITR" when the car posted is not an Integra? ITR stands for Integra Type R. Now if you put Type R badges at the back of that fit, now you can call that rice.

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong putting set of OEM wheels to a different car as long as those wheels will look good on the car. Just like the 2000 Civic Si wheels on Civic Hatchbacks.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:55 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Black01
First of all why are you saying "How about fake ITR" when the car posted is not an Integra?
If you go back to the topic at hand when I posted this picture of my car, you will notice that your taking this out of context. The topic changed from "ugly" wheels to "fake" wheels. The bashing of rotas and drag spread like wild fire. In atempt to bring things back on topic I jokingly stated "How about fake ITR's" as in the WHEELS. Not the car.

Originally Posted by Black01
ITR stands for Integra Type R.
We all know what ITR stands for. You don't need to clear that up for us.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:34 PM
If you go back to the topic at hand when I posted this picture of my car, you will notice that your taking this out of context. The topic changed from "ugly" wheels to "fake" wheels. The bashing of rotas and drag spread like wild fire. In atempt to bring things back on topic I jokingly stated "How about fake ITR's" as in the WHEELS. Not the car.

We all know what ITR stands for. You don't need to clear that up for us.
Because your post did not made any sense. The topic is "Wheels we don't want to see on Fit/Jazz". In common sense "ugly wheels" and the wheels you have on your fit is not ugly.

You'll be surprise if some of us do not know what ITR is.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Man, you like to argue don't you. I don't know why you persist in picking words with me but I believe we should keep the thread on topic. That's why I posted the picture up in the first place. So if you would like to share your "vast" knowledge about all things Honda, by all means keep it to PM's.
I actually dont like arguing but things that you post just seem a little to offsubject and a little wrong for me not to say anything, and why do you keep telling me things I allready know or things that I allready told you cause I know I allready told you its about ugly wheels, not about whats fake so IDK exactly what you are talking about?????????

Old 12-03-2008, 11:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
But the point is buy what you want with your money, just keep it 100% with people and say they konigs or axis or drags, etc...etc..
Pretty much!

-Mike

Quick Reply: Wheels we DONT want to see on a Fit/Jazz