Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Wheels we DONT want to see on a Fit/Jazz

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 10:25 AM
5 Year Member
LOL! this thread is so funny with all the rota haters, honda wheels engineers and other self-righteous sons of honda!

and to think rotas are made right in my backyard!

Old 01-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Idk but Im sure they are rare hard to get and expensive, + I have seen worse
wheels are sexy i'm talking about the paint...

Old 01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Beleive it or not the first gen type r wheels where to same wheel we got here on civic HX, VX, exept the bolt pattern was 4x114 and not the 4x100, so technically there not fake there were made by honda. Now if hey used the hubs and rotors from a first gen type r just to rock the actuall 4x114 then thats something different but still not exactly fake. Now I had a set from a civic HX on my DA integra they are light.
Hmm..

1. Civic HX Wheels are not the same as the first gen ITR wheels. Completely Different sizes design..look at the webs between the spokes on the HX wheels, now look up an image of a JDM Integra TypeR wheel.

2. Civic HX Wheels are made by Enkei, not Honda. BTW so are the stock fit alloy wheels.

3. and Lastly, VX?! Are you serious? Uhgk..

Please get your facts straight before arguing.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Wheels I don't want to see on a Fit:

-Chrome
-18" and bigger
-Spinners

This is not a Chevy Impala, Cadillac, or SUV.

Can I throw in the ridiculous Lambo-wanna be body kits and book shelf spoilers?

Oh, and the imitation Alteza tail lights? Not only do they look like ass, they leak!
Please, you have already done enough damage
and have permanently tarnished the image of the Integra...
They have all been.. how can I say this?... molested.

Sorry, I just had to get it out of me.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jeeper_x

this is why i don't buy knockoffs....

it happened to myself personally in 03....

drifted at a corner at 60mph and the cheap ugly generic wheels in the rear broke clean off of the hubs.....
i understand where you're coming from. but we're not gonna drift a corner @ 60mph in a 240, we're just driving a Honda Fit as a DD.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by NostalgicFit
Hmm..

1. Civic HX Wheels are not the same as the first gen ITR wheels. Completely Different sizes design..look at the webs between the spokes on the HX wheels, now look up an image of a JDM Integra TypeR wheel.

2. Civic HX Wheels are made by Enkei, not Honda. BTW so are the stock fit alloy wheels.

I agree, ITR's, HX's, & VX's don't look the same!! Maybe similiar, but theres a difference!!

Old 01-28-2009, 11:49 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Hmm..

But just to prove what I said hear is a civic with both the hx and vx wheels on at the same time the vx wheels are the ones on the front, and you can clearly see the difference in the appearance and you can clearly see that it looks exactly like the first gen ITR wheels

I thought I coverd this allready and I allready said I knew who made the the question was what do the vx wheels look like and I going to geuus since only a small few people who spent a little extra to get that wheel from the factory would know how close they are to the first gen ITR, (not exactly but very close other than the size a p.d.c of the wheels but the style or appearance was close. but I have posted pics and I had a vx civic back in the day that had them, so I have something back what I say but I highly dought you have any visual evidence backing your info. But you can look at the civic which has both the hx and vx wheel on it (the ones in the front) and you can see how much they are styled the same or, which with other things the civics and integras share simular parts wouldnt be a coincidence that the wheels style would be close

but prove me wrong and or stay on topic

Old 01-28-2009, 12:39 PM
I thought I coverd this allready and I allready said I knew who made the the question was what do the vx wheels look like and I going to geuus since only a small few people who spent a little extra to get that wheel from the factory would know how close they are to the first gen ITR, (not exactly but very close other than the size a p.d.c of the wheels but the style or appearance was close. but I have posted pics and I had a vx civic back in the day that had them, so I have something back what I say but I highly dought you have any visual evidence backing your info. But you can look at the civic which has both the hx and vx wheel on it (the ones in the front) and you can see how much they are styled the same or, which with other things the civics and integras share simular parts wouldnt be a coincidence that the wheels style would be close

but prove me wrong and or stay on topic
------------------

1. Topics changed throughout the thread so technically, I am on topic.

2. I like how you made the assumption that I have never seen a civic VX wheel. I have actually owned a set for my civic hatchback as well..(and I sold them right away because i was going for the look of the 1st gen ITR's and picked up a set of HX's)

3. "Styled" the same as in, they both have spokes(or lack thereof on the VX)? Honestly, if you're speaking of style cosmetically, I mean, look at it, the VX wheels look like bottlecaps with short little spokes, whereas, the ITR's look like actual wheels with loooong spokes. (I understand that the VX wheels are 13" and the ITR's are 15" but nonetheless..) If ANYTHING, the HX's are closer proportionally to the ITR's without those small webs between the spokes..

4. I must admit from a neutral standpoint, perhaps the inspiration for all three of these wheels may have been similar, but in no way do i see a reason to believe that one was styled after any other.

Good day sir.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:06 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
1. Topics changed throughout the thread so technically, I am on topic.

2. I like how you made the assumption that I have never seen a civic VX wheel. I have actually owned a set for my civic hatchback as well..(and I sold them right away because i was going for the look of the 1st gen ITR's and picked up a set of HX's)
1. thats because people cant stay on topic

2. well you should know that even though they are not the same size or bolt pattern that they look simular. but I guess to you they dont, they do to me and I gave examples with picks so unless you have some evidence that they dont look alike and you cant because they do you should keep your uninformative and off subject comments to you self espicially if they are biased to what (YOU THINK)

Last edited by HONDAJUNKIE; 01-28-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 PM
1. thats because people cant stay on topic

2. well you should know that even though they are not the same size or bolt pattern that they look simular. but I guess to you they dont, they do to me and I gave examples with picks so unless you have some evidence that they dont look alike and you cant because they do you should keep your uninformative and off subject comments to you self espicially if they are biased to what (YOU THINK)

I guess your opinions are facts and mine are opinions. Get a load of this guy..i didn't need to provide pictures because YOU provided them. For your information, you are continually being off topic as well if that's what you're implying about my statements. Every response you have to my post is YOU being off topic. Please, check your grammar and spelling as well, it's tough enough as it is trying to read your Bull****

And nope..VX Wheels look MORE like BMW Bottlecaps than ITR's. (How dare you)

I SAID, Good day sir. I won't be responding to your thickheaded comments any more.

Last edited by NostalgicFit; 01-28-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:19 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I SAID, Good day sir. I won't be responding to your thickheaded comments any more.
great you never should have said anything in the first place especially since isnt helping anybody

And i will spell correctly and use proper grammar or good sentence structure for something that matters when I want to, and or when I need to. Not on a internet forum trying to get somebody who wont listen to see my point of veiw

the topic is wheels we dont want to see on a fit

Old 01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
VX Wheels look MORE like BMW Bottlecaps than ITR's.
you cnt be serious they have the same amount of spokes and they are simular in style, this wheel has a bigger face, more spokes, and a contoured lip IDK WTF you B thinkin or WTF you lookin at or WTF you smokin but, all in all get a cat scan, get your eyes checked, and seek some rehab please!!!!!!!!!!! But this is a good example of a wheel that I would hate to see on a fit/jazz

Old 01-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Chill out guys stay on topic this is your only warning.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:59 PM
you cnt be serious they have the same amount of spokes and they are simular in style, this wheel has a bigger face, more spokes, and a contoured lip IDK WTF you B thinkin or WTF you lookin at or WTF you smokin but, all in all get a cat scan, get your eyes checked, and seek some rehab please!!!!!!!!!!! But this is a good example of a wheel that I would hate to see on a fit/jazz *pant* *pant* *pant* I get worked up easily LIKE OMG!
Get a grip dude..

I'll go to rehab if you say pretty please you troll.

Last edited by NostalgicFit; 01-28-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Well apparently you guys don't get it when enough means enough......

Thread is now closed.