Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Bay Area Fit Meet 8/9/08(lots of pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
Ivan, yours is the first Fit to make me want a color other than NHBP. Nice job man!
Wow, thats major props!

Old 08-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Sh*ts ill fellas...

Old 08-15-2008, 01:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
Ivan, yours is the first Fit to make me want a color other than NHBP. Nice job man!

Thank you very much man!
I am at an age where keeping things simple without big wings and spoilers appeals to me the most. To be honest Fit looks great to me as is and just a bit of custom paint to the details, lowering, tint and a wax job does it for me. The only thing that is a sore to my eyes is how far tucked in OEM wheels are. 10 or 15mm spacers would cure that as well as going to 205's for tires. Fat tire look has it's advantages too. More comfortable ride as well as the ability to just floor it over anything California roads can throw at it.

For better pics use the link to my Picasa albums and just use download option for larger, higher resolution pics.
I found a nice road for picture taking, but I am sick as a dog, in bed sleeping most of the time. Perfect timing considering I am job interviewing almost every day. Not to mention that my barely a month old daughter could definitely do without getting sick.

Ivan

Old 08-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by ciburri
Thank you very much man!
I am at an age where keeping things simple without big wings and spoilers appeals to me the most. To be honest Fit looks great to me as is and just a bit of custom paint to the details, lowering, tint and a wax job does it for me. The only thing that is a sore to my eyes is how far tucked in OEM wheels are. 10 or 15mm spacers would cure that as well as going to 205's for tires. Fat tire look has it's advantages too. More comfortable ride as well as the ability to just floor it over anything California roads can throw at it.

For better pics use the link to my Picasa albums and just use download option for larger, higher resolution pics.
I found a nice road for picture taking, but I am sick as a dog, in bed sleeping most of the time. Perfect timing considering I am job interviewing almost every day. Not to mention that my barely a month old daughter could definitely do without getting sick.

Ivan
Remember right when we got out of the Fort, at fort point, and it was like freezing and wondy up there.
You said "I bet i get sick from this too", and i agreed...
Look what happened, hah! YOu called it!

Get better soon man, keep Lara away so she doesnt get sick!

P.S-You will have to show me this road you speak of

Old 08-15-2008, 02:17 AM
5 Year Member
Man, I just hate when I am right sometimes!
BTW, if I show it to you, I'll have to kill you!

Ivan

Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
should do a skaggs springs drive and head back down hwy 1 sometime. we do that on the racebikes. its such a nice windy road

Old 08-16-2008, 03:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Sounds good^!