Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Storm Silver W/ Carbon

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by GAFIT
Beautiful car! The Electronic Brake Distribution should adjust for the difference in front/rear stopping power.

How's the tune seem with the HKS? Any backfires, pops, etc?
Thanks,

No, I have not had any Backfires or idle surgeries. I am still running stock spark plugs and gaps. I will get the plugs when I get the HKS DLI.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:55 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by abscooter
I guess by looking at the car seeing drums in the back and BBK in the front.
I took the car Auto X two weeks ago and I could not believe how it stopped. I never had any lock ups. This is not at high speeds (Auto X). It took a little for me to get use to braking that late in to a corner, but once I got over that I improved my time by leaps and bounds. At the end of the day I had shaved over 2 secs of my Best times. So far my best Improvement. I am Going again on July 13, will see if the Turbo kit helps me?

I will try some high speed stop to see what happens
Yeah at high speed you might get some understeer/lockup. I wonder if you would get some torque steer out of tight corners with a turbo kit. Since the stock Fit hp/torque is not that much you don't really feel much if any torque steer. With the turbo and no LSD you might have some torque steer and wheel hop. Also with more power and boost kicking in the gearing in the stock Fit might become too short making it hard to stay in 1st - 2nd gear for auto X. I am rambling but you get what I am saying, once you make big changes like these it'll effect the over all balance of the car.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:01 AM
5 Year Member
Car looks sick... Seen it at the Kamispeed meet. Really nice.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Not a fan at all of all the cf. Would rather see it matched to the color of the car or just do everything cf. I can tolerate a cf hood and a grille ( only if accompanied by a cf hood ) but the rest i don't like. But you like it so congrats

As far as being boosted that is bad ass.