Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

BOM pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008 | 06:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
I use to get bothered in my Mx-6 a lot. But the car is what gets the attention. My Mx-6 use to have a loud exhaust. Anytime I got pulled over I always got a tint and exhaust ticket. It has 5% tint. Hehehh

I got pulled over in my Fit for speeding. They gave me a tint ticket also. I have 15% all around.

My moms tC has 15%, shes never been pulled over for tint. Her car is also lowered with a TRD exhaust. But its not loud. I dont think cops stop you just for tint. It would have to be for some other bullshat reason, then they end up giving a tint ticket so they feel big about doing something that doesnt take much of their time.
They do get you just for tint haha. I was in the passenger seat of my Friends 05 Escalade thats blacked out. About as dark as you can get with tint haha, and the cops got us. Pulled us over on the freeway even haha..It sucked. Cops in Cali are strict jerks!

Tyler

Old 03-11-2008 | 11:42 PM
|
5 Year Member

some picz.. witout those damn stickerz.. let me know guyz what you think.. thankz.. :P

Old 03-12-2008 | 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
nice BOM fit man. Good to see more and more modded ones out there

Old 03-12-2008 | 10:52 AM
You know what I didn't see before,that Type-R emblem.That's got to go.I had one on a older car,almost got laughed off the road.MUST GO. Also that lower bumper sticker(keep it up in window area)has got to go and when it discolor's,or you don't want it on there anymore,it won't discolor the weak paint underneath.And to keep it clean a little more,remove the license plate surround.The only people I see with that are older people(My MOM had one on here car ) here in Florida.Just minor thing's,but otherwise it's looking good.

Old 03-12-2008 | 12:48 PM
|
5 Year Member
Thnaks Guyz.. well the type r thing is actually magnetic and were just testing how it look.. i know it makes the car ricey.. just like to see people's reaction.. alright i'll take it off i don't want to get laugh off.. thanks Mr. ball. and for the sticker in the bumper i was actually hiding a nasty bump until i get myself a nice bodykit.. down the road.. (near future) hopefully very near.. so i'll go away as soon as i get everything set up.. more changes to come.. thanks for your comments guyz just keep them commin'.. :P

Old 03-12-2008 | 02:39 PM
Retired Moderator
Much better with out the stickers bro. It looks really clean!
How about some NHBP headlights man, that would go great with your black wheels. Also, some Mugen visors would go great on your car!
And yeah im going to agree, im not feelin the Type-R. But hell its your car, if you like it go with it man!

Tyler

Old 03-12-2008 | 02:50 PM
|
5 Year Member
thanks tyler.. yup type r gotta go.. im already looking at the blackheadlight from the info i got from Mr. Ball. i already got the Mugen STYLE visors.. they work for now.. i might change it as soon as i change my bodykit.. thanks for all the info.. keep them commin' :P

Old 03-12-2008 | 02:56 PM
|
5 Year Member
correct me if im wrong but for the blackheadlight would it be like painting the lens black or smoke or actuall changing the whole set.. it's a stupid question but please help me out.. thanks :P

Old 03-12-2008 | 03:53 PM
HI.The black headlight's aren't like painting them.I bought len's paint from Japan(.: Country Favorites 106-5 WYTE :: Now Playing: "COUNTRY FAVORITES 106.5 WYTE" :. or something like that)that make transparent paint for lense's and when I sprayed it on,it looked SO-SO,and even though they say the same amount of light still shine's through,I noticed a difference(if you do that mod,I don't recommend,make sure you buy some clearcoat also).I then went Lamin-x Pre-cut tint for headlight's(lightest tint)and it was cut all wrong wasted 120 dollar's.Finally went Honda black headlight's and they look great(very JDM).At night they look transparent,not a cheap spray painted look,and during the day,they make my SSM Fit look good(your's will look good because of the contrast).VERY easy to install(DIY search helped a ton)and the best upgrade done so far.I hoped this help,let us know what you decide to do.