Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

BOM Fit now with rims! Plus, a sketch I did in class...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
BOM Fit now with rims! Plus, a sketch I did in class...

I know it's a terribly unoriginal combination but I still LOVE it! 15" Konig Heliums + Falken RT-615, lowered on Tanabe GF210 and Progress RSB. I love the ride and handling of the Tanabes and the Falkens grip like crazy. Swapping out the stocks for the Heliums seems to have made the car peppier too, almost as if you're always rolling downhill because it takes so little effort to get the car moving. Right now I'm on steelies with winter tires, though.

As a side note, the ride quality with 14" steelies and winter tires is amazing. The GF210's mostly eliminate bounciness and the big, flexible sidewalls smooth out the ride.

Also, got bored in orgo today and started doodling my idea of an M3 sedan, because I saw the new one on Edmunds last night and it looks HORRIBLE. A disgrace to the M3 name. I liked the shape of my doodle and made a bigger copy, unfortunately only had a ballpoint pen on hand so I made a few stupid mistakes... look at how bad the fenders and wheels look, for example. But I'm an engineering student, not art :-) I just like to draw cars to pass time in class.

Anyways, I pretty much feel that all the Bangle BMW's have absolutely NO street presence and blend right in with Lexuses and Infinitis and everything else. I think if you saw this thing coming down the street you'd pay more attention than to the current 3-series. A car shouldn't need to be jet black and have huge rims just to have presence. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by coupdetat; 02-15-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Car looks sick on the Heliums! I love BOM on rims!
Siick skectch to man. The roofline looks like the new GTR to me, yet the front is looking like a Dodge concept. Looks really cool.

Tyler

Old 02-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah I think the same about rims. I love my Milano Red Fit with bronze rims. I was thinking black rims but dunno. I love those rims you have and those tires look great.