Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

LOTS of pics of my fit before i leave for japan =)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 06:32 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by caie-u
dope car, dope tattoos, dope guy cant wait to see more pics of the car man
awww thanks dude! ill get more pics as soon as i do some picture worthy work to my car. ive been slacking because its been raining so much. i just washed my car for the first time in like three weeks because we had a little break from the rain today.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
awww thanks dude! ill get more pics as soon as i do some picture worthy work to my car. ive been slacking because its been raining so much. i just washed my car for the first time in like three weeks because we had a little break from the rain today.
Just came back to your thread and your car is looking better then the first time i looked at them for some reason. I love the wheel color combo on the black car. The JDM rear bumper is awesome aswell. Did it come painted?
I thought about washing my car today aswell, but it might rain...AGAIN. im sick of the damn rain.

Tyler

Old 01-30-2008, 06:45 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
Just came back to your thread and your car is looking better then the first time i looked at them for some reason. I love the wheel color combo on the black car. The JDM rear bumper is awesome aswell. Did it come painted?
I thought about washing my car today aswell, but it might rain...AGAIN. im sick of the damn rain.

Tyler
yea the rear bumper came painted. the japanese paint was wayyyyyy better quality than the oem paint for some reason. my buddy that does body work looked at it and was like "damn, too bad your whole car didnt have quality paint like that". oh well.
i couldnt stand having a dirty car for one more second. i know its going to rain tommorow but i dont care. at least my car will be clean for a few hours.

my car probably looked better to you now because you know what parts i have on it so you can look a little closer and apreciate it. thats exactly what im going for. subtle mods are whats its all about.

btw. loving the new smileys

Old 01-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Did you get your LED tails issure solved? If they are still f'ed up take them back to N1 and swap for a new set.
Im debating on what to do next to my car. I can either paint my wheels Graphite and get a in-dash navi system. Or just buy new 15" wheels. Options, options...

Tyler

Old 01-30-2008, 06:57 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
nah, im just gonna cut my losses and buy the genuine honda parts led's. i dont want knock offs on my car anymore. the more i look at them the more things i find wrong with them. im over cheap parts.

also, i say buy wheels and tires before the navi system. esp now that you have springs. you have no idea how much of a difference lighter wheels and stickier tires will make in handling. i always say, choosing your tires and wheels are the first and second most important decisions you will make on your car.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
good stuff brother,really diggin that jdm rear bumper

Old 01-30-2008, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
your car is sick man. How do you like your exhaust?

Old 01-30-2008, 07:52 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitftw
your car is sick man. How do you like your exhaust?
the exhaust is great. it has gotten louder as i broke it in but other than that, its a good sound. not too ricey, not too loud. i recommend it as a non baller exhaust. id like the j's titanium muffler or even the spoon n1 but i still cant bring myself to spend $400-700 on a muffler. ill probably get a whole new exhaust once i get my turbo.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member
this my fav. black Fit on the forums. Its what i wouldve done to mine if i had a nhbp. ..(and the money tho)lol

dude, sorry for this, but have u been to PR? swear ive seen you. If not, dont mind me, im kinda crazy. I have confused my girlfriend from a far distance so u understand my situation.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Where did you get the black H's on the front and back?

Old 01-30-2008, 08:46 PM
5 Year Member
^ looks to me that its just painted, on the stock emblems.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
what kind of hub are you using for your steering wheel?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:46 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1coolride
what kind of hub are you using for your steering wheel?
im using an nrg quick release short hub.
Originally Posted by Fitftw
^ looks to me that its just painted, on the stock emblems.
yea i painted the stock emblems trim black and i painted my grill with real auto paint. my buddy sprays cars and he shoots parts for me for free as long as i pay for my paint and prep the parts myself.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM
awesome pics. im likin the black on black

Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ascGD3
awesome pics. im likin the black on black
thanks. one day, im gonna go flat black. or audi aviator grey

Old 01-30-2008, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
Didn't see any comments about the Nardi. Loving the Nardi. Your overall set up is nice and clean. Clean is the only way to go.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fits_all
this my fav. black Fit on the forums. Its what i wouldve done to mine if i had a nhbp. ..(and the money tho)lol

dude, sorry for this, but have u been to PR? swear ive seen you. If not, dont mind me, im kinda crazy. I have confused my girlfriend from a far distance so u understand my situation.
haha i HAVE been to puerto rico! but it was like ten years ago.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
thanks. one day, im gonna go flat black. or audi aviator grey
if that day is sooner than later...you will have to get a restraining order
on me! haahaaa I would love to see that on your ride!

Old 01-31-2008, 10:13 AM
ilike the jdm rear. hey think about adding the jdm trunk garnish? fits on the bottom of hatch and fills in space where bumper is. cant find link right now but it looks cool. another suble body variance.
nice car, ver night rider-ish.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Retired Moderator
nah, im just gonna cut my losses and buy the genuine honda parts led's. i dont want knock offs on my car anymore. the more i look at them the more things i find wrong with them. im over cheap parts.

also, i say buy wheels and tires before the navi system. esp now that you have springs. you have no idea how much of a difference lighter wheels and stickier tires will make in handling. i always say, choosing your tires and wheels are the first and second most important decisions you will make on your car.
Im in the process of trying to work a deal on some Gumetal ITR wheels. I hope!

Tyler

Quick Reply: LOTS of pics of my fit before i leave for japan =)