Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

The Official Tidewater Blue Metallic Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
jason.. bigtuna is thinking of selling his GD..

Last edited by dela; 05-26-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Still very rare down here...and still pretty....

Old 05-26-2010, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dela
jason.. bigtuna is thinking of selling his GD..
i saw it'd be cool if he gets those cams he was talking about though!
dude mine is hit everywhere! not a side left unmarked.. hahaha so sad
did you see my new facebook picture with my car?? lol

Name:  IMG_0288.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  144.6 KB

Old 05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
really clean man, beautiful.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Picking this one up tomorrow morning in Germany 2002 Jazz!

Old 05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
5 Year Member
Congratulations! How many km does it have and plz translate that to miles b/c I'm no good at conversions.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks!

It has done 100k km's that's about 60k miles

Old 05-27-2010, 04:03 PM
5 Year Member
ooh i love the lip kit it comes with

Old 05-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Bought it Drives really smooth! First step is to get some nice suspension...

@ Accordguy: what kind of lip kit is it? ( I'm a Fit n00b )

Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
Congrats!!!! You will love it, they are wonderful little cars. I think your lip kit is just the stock JDM one from that year, no?? Did the owner tell you he did anything to his car? I sure like the Jazz styling...we in the US never got that style.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
Fit finally arrived!

Been waiting for nearly a month (since 4/29) for my TWB fit to arrive. Dealer had to arrange a trade with another dealer and both Fits had to come from Japan.

Drives so nice--my first new car in decades!!!
Can't wait to put on my blue dot Fit and Jazz emblems. The dealer stuck their sticker in the right rear just where I was planning to put my jazz emblem.... Does anyone have suggestions as to where else I might put the Jazz emblem?? I want to have both a blue dot Fit & Jazz emblems on the car.

Last edited by sooznd; 05-28-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Juliane
Congrats!!!! You will love it, they are wonderful little cars. I think your lip kit is just the stock JDM one from that year, no?? Did the owner tell you he did anything to his car? I sure like the Jazz styling...we in the US never got that style.

Thanks!

The 1st ( and only) owner bought this car new like this and it's always serviced by a Honda dealer! Service history etc. is all in the books!

Think i did a really good deal

Old 05-28-2010, 05:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sooznd
Been waiting for nearly a month (since 4/29) for my TWB fit to arrive. Dealer had to arrange a trade with another dealer and both Fits had to come from Japan.

Drives so nice--my first new car in decades!!!
Can't wait to put on my blue dot Fit and Jazz emblems. The dealer stuck their sticker in the right rear just where I was planning to put my jazz emblem.... Does anyone have suggestions as to where else I might put the Jazz emblem?? I want to have both a blue dot Fit & Jazz emblems on the car.

Just take the dealer sticker OFF!! Congratulations, there's nothing like a new car and one you love.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
ooh i love the lip kit it comes with
I like your restaurant reviews. One of my favorite foods in the whole world isphở. I could eat it every day. I have never had a bad bowl, although I have had some excellent ones, and some so-so ones, it's always good.

Maybe I'll go on a phở diet.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
Just take the dealer sticker OFF!! Congratulations, there's nothing like a new car and one you love.
Thanks!-- I am so glad I waited for the tidewater blue--it is an awesome color when you see it it in real life--the photos in the Honda promo literature make it look washed out.

Fortunately the dealer sticker was so easy to remove--I just stuck it lower down closer to the bumper and put my jazz sticker on opposite the FIT emblem. Next project is to remove the current FIT emblem and replace it with the blue dot one.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Banned
Thanks!-- I am so glad I waited for the tidewater blue--it is an awesome color when you see it it in real life--the photos in the Honda promo literature make it look washed out.

Fortunately the dealer sticker was so easy to remove--I just stuck it lower down closer to the bumper and put my jazz sticker on opposite the FIT emblem. Next project is to remove the current FIT emblem and replace it with the blue dot one.
that sounds awful

why have both fit and jazz badging?

also why remove the dealer sticker and then move it?

:facepalm:

Old 05-29-2010, 01:36 AM
5 Year Member
Because its my car and I can do whatever I want. Car now will have both it's identities--might confuse a police officer giving me a ticket....
To each his own--I don't like some mods others have done, but if they like it who cares?

Old 05-29-2010, 08:31 AM
5 Year Member

I wouldn't put the dealer sticker back on but whatever floats your boat...it's free advertising for them so if you want to do that, it's your decision.

Yeah, I thought TWBP was just a girlie color when I first saw it but over time, it's grown on me. It's probably the most unusual color for a car in the US - there's nothing else like it on the road, so it really stands out, and the pearl effect makes it a light purply-blue in most lights. I used to think white cars were boring, too, but a pearl white car is really pretty close up...

I am really glad we can't get that nasty pink color they have in Japan...and the green that Europe gets is hideous, IMO too. But the shock yellow would be awesome.

I still love my BBP but it's a bitch to keep clean....scratches and dings show up white...and I can now appreciate a Fit of any color, I love them all (well, the GE8 still looks like a hamster in a wheel but...no offense or anything, hamsters are cute).

Old 05-29-2010, 10:50 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah I thought about removing the dealer sticker completely, but it is actually kind of a nice one with silver letters & has the name of my city below in silver that kind of go with the Fit & Jazz. I may keep it on the first year only, so if I have any issues with the car, they will know I bought it from them.

I love the blackberry pearl, but I know how hard it is to keep dark cars clean. I saw one a few weeks ago and love how you see different colors depending on how the light strikes it--I think TWB is similar depending on the light it can be blue, silver, periwinkle.

My last car was white and I wanted a change--I think the Taffeta White looks so sharp! I'd like to see the bright yellow or a lime green fit over here in the US. My first chice color was the Blue Pearl, but dealer could not locate one anywhere in the Sport model, so decided to get the TWB. I like that it is one of the more rare colors around here. Orange Rev, Blue Pearl & Silver are most common in my area.

Last edited by sooznd; 05-29-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member
I've never seen an actual lime green, only the pastel green they have in Europe. It's weak. The bright yellow is really a good color for Fits, but Honda saves that for the S2000 in the US anyway. (just checked and it looks like the 2010 Jazz only comes in 5 boring colors now, not even the yellow or the green. Wow.)

The dealer keeps your VIN number in their data base, you don't have to keep the sticker on for them to know you bought the car there. But you can do what you want, even if some people on here try to tell you what to do. :P

Last edited by Juliane; 05-29-2010 at 11:04 AM.

Quick Reply: The Official Tidewater Blue Metallic Thread