Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

The Official Blackberry Pearl Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 11:50 PM
TOO purple!

Hell it's almost too purple in those photos. I had a buddy in high school that had a plum crazy dart. Actually the purple is creeping towards the plum crazy/barney end of the spectrum. I still like it and it'll grow on me for sure. Did you find out if these BBPs were preordered? I thought preordering was the only way you were going to get one. Thanks again to fitless and blackberryhunter for there work. Good job guys!

Old 10-12-2007, 12:21 AM
[Double Post]

Old 10-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by feddup
Hell it's almost too purple in those photos. I had a buddy in high school that had a plum crazy dart. Actually the purple is creeping towards the plum crazy/barney end of the spectrum. I still like it and it'll grow on me for sure. Did you find out if these BBPs were preordered? I thought preordering was the only way you were going to get one. Thanks again to fitless and blackberryhunter for there work. Good job guys!
If you look at the brochure it says 'Fall 07' for Blackberry Pearl, since its a new color, it could mean that its limited to preorder for now. But eventually, most dealers will have them on the lot for sale.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Not regretting getting orange over waiting for the purple. The purple is interesting, I think it could look great when totally modded out but we'll have to see.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:56 AM
5 Year Member
This dealer supposedly had only an automatic version when I was emailing them early this week, so I was surprised to see this 5M when I got there. The 5A was gone, so it may have been a sold unit. The dealer was VERY interested in selling that car to me yesterday, so they sure didn't act like it was an ordered car. Of course they probably WOULDN'T act that way if they thought they had a sale on their hands. With my luck, we'd get down to signing the papers after hours in the office, and THEN discover that it was an ordered car...

Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Wow thats almost the same color as my 99 civic. Stock color is amythyst.

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...41_41_full.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by TOOL
Ohh man, look at these new pics! I totally win, just admit it!
I'd admit it if I buy the one I'm looking at today.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:46 PM
pictures?

Originally Posted by azlynn
I'd admit it if I buy the one I'm looking at today.
Take more pictures! all angles! all lighting conditions!

Old 10-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by feddup
Take more pictures! all angles! all lighting conditions!

*clears throat* Ahem.

You were right. You were very, very right. It's purple.

And it's MINE!

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow when I bring it home. But that last set of pictures is fairly accurate - a nice deep purple with purple and blue sparkles in it. Nice look in the shade in that it doesn't look black, but deeper. They'd ripped the plastic off as I got there, and it was dusty, but didn't really show the dust. The place that did show the dust was the rear bumper, but I'm getting the applique (thrown in, woohoo!). I'm Canadian so pay through the nose and out the other end, but I'm still fairly happy.

One Blackberry Pearl Fit LX AT is now mine (almost!).

Old 10-12-2007, 11:46 PM
*clears throat* Ahem.

And it's MINE!
That was a BIG turnaround! I'm thrilled for you. I've had mine on order for a month and you get to be the one with the colorful new toy. I hope you'll try to expose in pictures how it looks in shade, at dusk as well as in bright sunshine. For now, I'll have to live vicariously through you. Pearlescent paints are supposed to "change" so I hope you show us what BBP can do.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Congrats on the new BBP Fit! Look forward to seeing pics of your new car.

Old 10-13-2007, 05:00 PM
I love my purple people eater.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:27 PM
more!

More PICS please!

Old 10-14-2007, 12:28 AM
I'll try and get some more tomorrow. I got a few more in at dusk, but the camera battery went dead. Took it out for a run in the dark, coming out to it in streetlights was interesting - it looks more like a rich dark blue than purple.

I'm really happy with the colour. Nice and sparkly.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:35 AM
excellent!

I'll try and get some more tomorrow. I got a few more in at dusk, but the camera battery went dead. Took it out for a run in the dark, coming out to it in streetlights was interesting - it looks more like a rich dark blue than purple.

I'm really happy with the colour. Nice and sparkly.
Keep em coming! pictures, thoughts and details!

Old 10-14-2007, 01:13 AM

It's best in sunshine, all shimmering and dark purple. I like how the colour deepened through the day - when in full sun, so very bright, but then as the day went on and the sun went around, it kept deepening. I think even in the dark it has more depth than a black car - it stands out better and is more noticeable.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Retired Moderator
*clears throat* Ahem.

And it's MINE!

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow when I bring it home. But that last set of pictures is fairly accurate - a nice deep purple with purple and blue sparkles in it. Nice look in the shade in that it doesn't look black, but deeper. They'd ripped the plastic off as I got there, and it was dusty, but didn't really show the dust. The place that did show the dust was the rear bumper, but I'm getting the applique (thrown in, woohoo!). I'm Canadian so pay through the nose and out the other end, but I'm still fairly happy.

One Blackberry Pearl Fit LX AT is now mine (almost!).
YES, you finally admit yuor defeat! lol, congtraz on your new Fit bro, the PURPLE looks great

Old 10-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by TOOL
YES, you finally admit yuor defeat! lol, congtraz on your new Fit bro, the PURPLE looks great
Sis.

And thanks!

A day later, and I'm still happy. Today there wasn't any sunshine, and I really noticed a difference in the colour - the blue and purple sparklies were invisible. Just deep deep purple, not a lot of shimmer.

It's the mysterious colour changing Fit.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:26 AM
no regrets?

Sis.

And thanks!

A day later, and I'm still happy. Today there wasn't any sunshine, and I really noticed a difference in the colour - the blue and purple sparklies were invisible. Just deep deep purple, not a lot of shimmer.

It's the mysterious colour changing Fit.
Eating crow and STILL happy. It MUST be quite pretty! MORE PICS!

Old 10-15-2007, 06:34 AM

Does it double as a purple yogurt slinger?

...sorry, been a long day at work.

Quick Reply: The Official Blackberry Pearl Thread