Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

More Pics. And lots.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
More Pics. And lots.

Used a different camera this time. Pics look a little better. Ended up going a little crazy and took a good amount of pics. Sorry for all the pics; its something I do.

New would be black housing headlights and foglight covers. Havent done my running light mod yet. I waxed her yesterday.

Mugen lip took one for the team getting in AND out of this place. Scraps under the lip. Nothing you can see.

Old 05-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Greet Pictures!

I must admit I am not always a huge fan of car modification, but hot damn those are some good photos. really nice job. Interesting setting and lighting.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Love the blacked out foggies...think I might do that myself...

Old 05-27-2007, 03:35 PM
I have never been a fan of MR cars but this one is HOT!!!! Love the NBP headlights and foggys all that with the jdm goodness of RC Starks in blue and a Mugen lip.....how can we not like it.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Thanks guys. I have a vid but Im having problems uploading it.
1.5min vid of my exhaust.... and my new horn. HEEEEHH!!!

Could you think of how nice it would be If I got the VBP I wanted? Hehee.
Thanks man. The headlights are actually flat black. I painted them myself.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:55 PM
iHardpark
looks nice tho i love the lip i cant wait to do it to mine. all u need is to dremo around the fog light area correct ?

and where did you source the lip

Old 05-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Looks good and good job on the headlights. Yeah, I already scrap my mugen lip and only been on there for like a week ish.

Old 05-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by towelie
looks nice tho i love the lip i cant wait to do it to mine. all u need is to dremo around the fog light area correct ?

Yeah correct you have to dremel a good bit around the fog light area. This is where I got my lip from.

Honda-Tech.com: Miscellaneous and Appearance: Urethane Lips In stock and ready to ship

Old 05-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by towelie

Thanks. Yes, around the fogs need a little shaping.
I got mine from SpeedNstylez. I got it dirty cheap but it took forever. And I got the wrong one.

Looks good and good job on the headlights. Yeah, I already scrap my mugen lip and only been on there for like a week ish.
Thanks. Really makes the front jump out.

Whoa!! You got one!? Stop, I need more mods!!
Recently Ive been hitting little things. Nothing huge but it bothers me. Its going to suck when I get 14's.

Your lip is plastic or urethane?

Old 05-27-2007, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member
hey any tips on taking off foglight cover i wanna paint mine black too

Old 05-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
With the OEM lip or no lip its a breeze. Look in the grill area on each sides of the fogs. Theres little screws/bolts (1 per cover)
Remove the scew and pull the foglight out. Thats it.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89

Thanks. Really makes the front jump out.

Whoa!! You got one!? Stop, I need more mods!!
Recently Ive been hitting little things. Nothing huge but it bothers me. Its going to suck when I get 14's.

Your lip is plastic or urethane?
Haha yeah I got one, I do need to stop. I wanna get some Mugen side skirts, rear garnish and a rear lip for it. I just been hitting little things also it's already chipping up and scraping up. Dang! 14's? what kind of wheels you getting?

The lip is plastic.

Old 05-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
ooohh I got my list too!! Hahaah.
The wheels? I want an old school BBS look. I found some BMW wheels that are mint. 14x6.5in with a 30mm offset. No lip, just mesh face. I dont have the money though.

My lip doesnt have any chips yet. Maybe 1 or 2. Scraps arent that bad either. I stay off higher speed roads. I keep my distance from others too. No matter what its going to happen. Just get it painted again. *shrugs*

Old 05-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Looks Great

looks Great! So Were Did You Come Up With The Black Housing Headlights,only Place I Have Found Was Honda?? Soo You Live In Orlando, I Was Just There A Week Ago Its Were I Grew Up! That Cool!! Looking Great

Old 05-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
More Pictures

MX6GT89- The car looks great! Everything looks solid and takes it up to another level. Great Job!

Sounds like you and I were in the same boat I had been waiting for a VBP for 3 months and it did not come in but a MR A/T Sport did which was sold but the deal fell through for them. Lucky for me I decided to get the MR instead of waiting any more longer. I have grown to love the car and some guy got out of his Dodge Ram while I was in line at Dairy Queen to tell me that he loved the car and the color. He said his wife had thought about the Fit but did not want to wait and went with the Toyota Prius. I bet he went home and told his wife that she made a mistake! LOL! Taking mine back to the dealership tomorrow for installation of all weather mats, chromed exhaust finisher, cargo cover and wheel locks. Will consider the window vents but I am a little worried about them being stuck on with nothing but an adhensive. All my previous vehicles I had them put on but they were installed into the window gap and I felt they were pretty secure that way - I just worry about the adhensive not sticking and then having the residue left on the car. Has anyone had vents for awhile without any problems? Were they made by Honda or another company?

Cat :X

Old 05-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by H8TON
looks Great! So Were Did You Come Up With The Black Housing Headlights,only Place I Have Found Was Honda?? Soo You Live In Orlando, I Was Just There A Week Ago Its Were I Grew Up! That Cool!! Looking Great
Yessir.. Im in Orlando. I was driving my Mx6 yesterday and spotted a MR Fit Sport on Work Equips with Mugen visors. I have comp!

I painted my OEM headlights. Took about 2-3hrs per headlight.

MX6GT89- The car looks great! Everything looks solid and takes it up to another level. Great Job!

Sounds like you and I were in the same boat I had been waiting for a VBP for 3 months and it did not come in but a MR A/T Sport did which was sold but the deal fell through for them. Lucky for me I decided to get the MR instead of waiting any more longer. I have grown to love the car and some guy got out of his Dodge Ram while I was in line at Dairy Queen to tell me that he loved the car and the color. He said his wife had thought about the Fit but did not want to wait and went with the Toyota Prius. I bet he went home and told his wife that she made a mistake! LOL! Taking mine back to the dealership tomorrow for installation of all weather mats, chromed exhaust finisher, cargo cover and wheel locks. Will consider the window vents but I am a little worried about them being stuck on with nothing but an adhensive. All my previous vehicles I had them put on but they were installed into the window gap and I felt they were pretty secure that way - I just worry about the adhensive not sticking and then having the residue left on the car. Has anyone had vents for awhile without any problems? Were they made by Honda or another company?

Cat :X
Yea. I wanted a VBP Sport in 5speed. They had no luck finding it. I asked my dealer what was coming in at the latest (needed more down payment) and they told me the last Fit Sport in 5speed was red. I took it! I LOVE this color, I LOVE this car.

My window vents are not a factory option. Theyre Mugen visors. I suggest picking them up. Make the car look cleaner and they work great letting in cool air while removing the old.
The adhesive is fine. Also little clips hold them in place. I check mine each carwash and theyre all on the car as the day I put them on.

Funny about the Ram.... When I went back to my dealer to have a scuff removed there was a guy there that had a SSM transferred for him and his wife to buy. He was trying to GET OUT of his Ram. Hahaa. He ended up buying it. I basically made his choice.

Old 05-28-2007, 01:14 PM
well Its Looking Good,ya I Dont Get The Complimnts Here Especially From Rednecks In Big Dodges,one Of The Downfalls Of Living In North Carolina.they Love There Big Trucks And Mustangs Here!

Old 05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Gave her a quick wash today; although I washed her 2-3 days ago she needed it again. Florida love bugs are a pain!!!
Since the Fit isnt known for the best paint on the bumper I figured Id add some protection.

$8 masking tape, I used less than half the roll. Can be left on the car for 10-15days (glue may stick?)
I waxed her before I put it on. Just driving home from that gas station the front was covered with love bugs. I HATE EM!

Yes everyone looked and pointed at me driving down the road.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Thats a trip,but not knocking it just is funny looking,I feel your pain last week when i was driving to Miami I went throught the same crap. I dont miss that part of Florida at all.Even funnier when I get to Miami I pull into Elite Detailers,picture a Fit pulling into a detailing buisness who deals in Porche,ferrari,and Lambos. But I did get props from the guy working there and he knew it was a Fit.. Elite deffinatly hooked it up!

Old 05-29-2007, 02:17 PM
fit looks sick what front lip is that?

Quick Reply: More Pics. And lots.