Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Nighthawk Black Pearl Jazz ^^

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Red face Nighthawk Black Pearl Jazz ^^

Hello everyone!
I've just got my VERY FIRST CAR and want to share what has been such a joyful and exciting evening!

I'm too stunned and shocked too put anything into words right now.
So Happy!
It's a 1.4 Sport Honda Jazz (European Version, Top of The Range!)
Pretty rare colour around my area too. [Considering I'm only 18, this is very nice!]

Looks very nice parked next to my bro's 1.6vti Civic!
I'll try take a photo of the two together.

Basically I've got very minor modifications planned. 15/16" black spoons, lower it a bit, and get the standard sport rear spoiler.
edit: Oooh. And some nice Mugen accessories too. Like that freaking tissue box! Have to wait till summer till I go hong kong haha.

Hehe. It's the most gorgeous car in the world. I'm so happy to have gotten this and not a VW Polo instead!
Still taking some time to get used to the car though! Very different from the Corsa I learnt in.

Thanks for sharing my joy with me! I'm sure I wasn't the only one in this ecstasy when I first got the car. Hehe. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: FIXED LINK

And here's a photo to go with the driver, haha I'll try get one of me INSIDE the bloomin' car!

~Matt

Last edited by Mattaru; 04-10-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Pics no Worky.

It's asking to sign in.

Old 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Sorry - Fixxed!
Can only fit these two into my photobucket.
Will take more tommorow! Dark outside now ;-;

Old 04-10-2007, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
You bitch!! 18 and you get the sport model! *cries*

I'm 20 and I'm driving the 1.2....bah.

Where abouts are you? I'm in the Manchester area.

Check my Jazz here - https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...dirty-ish.html =D

Old 04-11-2007, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
Congratulations with your new car.
I will love to se more pictures of your car, remember to take pictures inside too.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey Kentris nice rear end! (a lil dirty haha!)
What spoiler is that?

I'm from London Area, round about Slough (but not in Slough...lol)

I'll try to take more pictures when the sun is shining. My phone camera is terrible . . .

Thanks for the response <3

Old 04-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Update!
Took some pictures with my D900 on the front end of my car

I'm so glad and grateful I got this car. ^^ hehe XD

Last edited by Mattaru; 04-11-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mattaru
Hey Kentris nice rear end! (a lil dirty haha!)
What spoiler is that?

I'm from London Area, round about Slough (but not in Slough...lol)

I'll try to take more pictures when the sun is shining. My phone camera is terrible . . .

Thanks for the response <3
Seriously near Slough? My bro in law lives down there, maybe could do a meet whenever I'm in London (Twickenham) haha.

The spoiler is the VTi spoiler which was available on the pre-facelift VTi models in HK and Aussie. Mum picked it up for like $950HKD including spraying, haha.

Old 04-12-2007, 10:19 AM
950 HKD...Works out to be less than £100...
You're so lucky! I'll have to wait till summer to get my hands on some illegla HK goods :3
I'm definitely up for going to my first meet!
I doubt we could scrounge enough Jazz'ers for a Jazz Meet but we could pop along to the Honda ones. Although when everyone else boots their vtec we'll be trailing behind with our I-DSI lol.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member
950 HKD...Works out to be less than £100...
You're so lucky! I'll have to wait till summer to get my hands on some illegla HK goods :3
I'm definitely up for going to my first meet!
I doubt we could scrounge enough Jazz'ers for a Jazz Meet but we could pop along to the Honda ones. Although when everyone else boots their vtec we'll be trailing behind with our I-DSI lol.

Yeah is a bit hard. There is a guy in London who's got a 1.4 Jazz who's got the Mugen Pro kit on. He's thinking of turbo'ing up from the last post I read from him on here.

There is a couple in Manchester as well, 2 have Mugen Kits, 1 has the INGS kit and the other has just modified it.

One guy in Birmingham has the DOOV kit and I think there's one in Scotland with a helios yellow Mugen kit.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by kentris
Yeah is a bit hard. There is a guy in London who's got a 1.4 Jazz who's got the Mugen Pro kit on. He's thinking of turbo'ing up from the last post I read from him on here.

There is a couple in Manchester as well, 2 have Mugen Kits, 1 has the INGS kit and the other has just modified it.

One guy in Birmingham has the DOOV kit and I think there's one in Scotland with a helios yellow Mugen kit.
My my my... We're a bit spread out!
Anything that happens will prolly end in London or the Midlands then.

There's this modified Black jazz that goes down Ace Cafe, London every month. @_@ ...Now that one lookds good
I wonder what'll turn up o.O...

Helios Yellow Mugen Kit . . .

Old 04-12-2007, 12:53 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
hmmm

hey does anyone know if a euorpe front bumper and a usdm front bumper will swap? or will you have to do any modifications??? and if so i think we should trade bumpers i like yours

Old 04-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by s0x
hey does anyone know if a euorpe front bumper and a usdm front bumper will swap? or will you have to do any modifications??? and if so i think we should trade bumpers i like yours
-> https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...mper#post40793

If europe is like the jdm, then you would have to do modification, which would violate US regulations.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by WhatFreshHell
-> https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...mper#post40793

If europe is like the jdm, then you would have to do modification, which would violate US regulations.
Yup EDM is pretty much JDM spec. My car was made in Japan. Just we don't get all the fancy goods if we wanted to order from Honda like those red seat covers!. Boo.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member

There's this modified Black jazz that goes down Ace Cafe, London every month. @_@ ...Now that one lookds good
I wonder what'll turn up o.O...
Sweet. Maybe if you give me the date I could probably treck down there.

Haha mileage and a half. My car's up to 31000 and I've had it since Apr 05.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by kentris
Yup EDM is pretty much JDM spec. My car was made in Japan. Just we don't get all the fancy goods if we wanted to order from Honda like those red seat covers!. Boo.

The US Fits are made in Japan, too. We just have different design requirements.

Damn safety regs not allowing us to have cool front ends. hehehe.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Hehe, we'll have to set a date for summer. Exams coming up and I'll be off schedule for everything!...A date that doesn't coincide with my visit to hong kong for a month too, lol!

31,000 miles from Last year April? Brand New or...? o_O because that's a lot of cruising, although if I had your Jazz, I'd be doing a lot more! hehe!

Question: Where'd you get your rear spoiler so cheap from? Whereabouts in HK and what company? O_o because both my sis fly back and forth from there every week, and I could get them to pick one up for me easily!
Along with a pair of window visors and all the other nibbits I need.

LOL, Ken, you gotta fill me in on your subwoofer as well! Did you take your radio out?

TBH, the European Sport bumpers are not worth it, sir. The fog lamps cost £150 each and the whole thing is really a rip off! Look on autotrader and see the difference in price between a Jazz with the kit and a Jazz without ;-;

Old 04-12-2007, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
Hehe, we'll have to set a date for summer. Exams coming up and I'll be off schedule for everything!...A date that doesn't coincide with my visit to hong kong for a month too, lol!

31,000 miles from Last year April? Brand New or...? o_O because that's a lot of cruising, although if I had your Jazz, I'd be doing a lot more! hehe!

Question: Where'd you get your rear spoiler so cheap from? Whereabouts in HK and what company? O_o because both my sis fly back and forth from there every week, and I could get them to pick one up for me easily!
Along with a pair of window visors and all the other nibbits I need.

LOL, Ken, you gotta fill me in on your subwoofer as well! Did you take your radio out?

TBH, the European Sport bumpers are not worth it, sir. The fog lamps cost £150 each and the whole thing is really a rip off! Look on autotrader and see the difference in price between a Jazz with the kit and a Jazz without ;-;
Nah, since April 05. LOL. Been doing loads of driving...getting boring now, need something faster!

Dunno where mum got the spoiler from, one of my cousin's friends took her to the place. I think it's in To Kwa Wan but I'm not sure.

The sub, I got someone to install it for me since I didn't know how to do it at first, but now I could easily install one. I took my stock radio out and installed a headunit. Man, taking out the stock headunit is a bitch, took me an hour just to take the old one out! I got the panel from HONDA direct, set me back £55.

I got some prefacelift Honda Sport 6 spoke alloys for £75 a couple months back (bargain and a half! Cost £720 brand new for a set of 4 from Honda themselves o.O) , gonna paint them white and stick 'em on within this month or so. Can't wait!

Last edited by kentris; 04-12-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Ahhh. You see I'm looking for a way to install the subwoofer without ripping out the old headunit, since the car is pretty new.

I got some prefacelift Honda Sport 6 spoke alloys for £75 a couple months back (bargain and a half! Cost £720 brand new for a set of 4 from Honda themselves o.O) , gonna paint them white and stick 'em on within this month or so. Can't wait!
What! £75! That's ridicolous! LOL, nearly 1/10 of the price!
Be sure to upload the pics once you get them bro That'll look gorgeous!
Couldn't you get the DC2 Type R alloys though? Those white ones? I hear tell they look quite spiffy on a black jazz

Thanks for the help

Old 04-13-2007, 06:43 AM
5 Year Member
Ahhh. You see I'm looking for a way to install the subwoofer without ripping out the old headunit, since the car is pretty new.

What! £75! That's ridicolous! LOL, nearly 1/10 of the price!
Be sure to upload the pics once you get them bro That'll look gorgeous!
Couldn't you get the DC2 Type R alloys though? Those white ones? I hear tell they look quite spiffy on a black jazz

Thanks for the help
As far as I know, you won't be able to as the stock headunit is quite iffy and you won't be able to install one as it doesn't have outputs/inputs.

The DC2R alloys I think are 5 studs and a totally different PCD than the 4x100s of the Jazz.

Quick Reply: Nighthawk Black Pearl Jazz ^^