Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

..Finally......my fit is here...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by DrDiff
I love what you have done to the headlights!

What kind of rims are those?
On your choice of colors for your fit. I ordered a ssm but went with the vbp when I seen both in person. I think the car just looks sick in brighter colors. But, the storm silver is a real nice color. Just wish it was a little darker. More like a charcoal. Good luck

Old 03-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hondady
On your choice of colors for your fit. I ordered a ssm but went with the vbp when I seen both in person. I think the car just looks sick in brighter colors. But, the storm silver is a real nice color. Just wish it was a little darker. More like a charcoal. Good luck
Thats awesome. lmao

Old 03-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Too funny I too am waiting for either an SSM or VBP. These two colors seem to be the ones people are picking between the most. My deposit is down and a VBP is coming in about two and a half weeks BUT I also have a SSM coming so I'll make the decision once they get here. Too hard of a decision.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Put the color choices in a hat and pick one out.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:29 AM
5 Year Member
looking good already... you didnt ate sh!t thinking to mod your brand new car lol. Black headlights do look cool in SSM

Old 03-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Dang son! Its lookin great.

Im sure the Longchamps look weird because theres no drop. A co-working brought in some ASR's. Old meshies from a VW. 14x6 with a 33mm offset. Id SO rock them on my Fit.

The black housings look a little out of place. I still would like to do it to my Fit. I have other things in mind if the black housings go on.

PS. Your CRX is SO NICE!!! I know it hurt to let it go. Id love to get an EF. I really want a Wagovan.
Old and new. Hehe!

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 03-27-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:14 PM
5 Year Member
The car looks awesome! Great choice of mods, too. I still can't decide between SSM and Taffeta white.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Dang son! Its lookin great.

Im sure the Longchamps look weird because theres no drop. A co-working brought in some ASR's. Old meshies from a VW. 14x6 with a 33mm offset. Id SO rock them on my Fit.

The black housings look a little out of place. I still would like to do it to my Fit. I have other things in mind if the black housings go on.

PS. Your CRX is SO NICE!!! I know it hurt to let it go. Id love to get an EF. I really want a Wagovan.
Old and new. Hehe!
Thanks, well the longchamps looked small also on the Crx. I Don't know what wheels to get, I thinking about getting some Work Meister S1's but they are $$$$. Yeah I miss the Crx a little but I don't regret getting rid of her.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:08 PM
haha some more pics.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Florida Fits

Ricky,
Your Fit looks great! I am waiting for my VBP Sport AT, hopefully in a day or 2. So I guess I'm adding one more to FL. (I'm in Clw.) I've only seen 3 around here, that Lunar mist you mentioned, and someone else has a VBP, I saw them near my house, and actually parked at the college I teach at, must be a student! A while back I saw a red one new Port Richey, but still few enough that they really stand out.

I am totally new to all the modding stuff. Don't even know that I want/need any engine mods, but want to do some things to the interior, am starting w/ Neoprene covers and going to get an arm rest... yours is from Honda? Can that be ordered from someplace like Majestic?

Kitty

Old 03-29-2007, 05:23 PM
few more pics from today had my springs installed yesterday.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by KittyFit
Ricky,
Your Fit looks great! I am waiting for my VBP Sport AT, hopefully in a day or 2. So I guess I'm adding one more to FL. (I'm in Clw.) I've only seen 3 around here, that Lunar mist you mentioned, and someone else has a VBP, I saw them near my house, and actually parked at the college I teach at, must be a student! A while back I saw a red one new Port Richey, but still few enough that they really stand out.

I am totally new to all the modding stuff. Don't even know that I want/need any engine mods, but want to do some things to the interior, am starting w/ Neoprene covers and going to get an arm rest... yours is from Honda? Can that be ordered from someplace like Majestic?

Kitty
Thanks, cool clearwater huh? You're not a Scientologist are you? I seen about every color down here. I got the armrest from Japanparts.com, here is a link that help me.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...parts-com.html

Old 03-29-2007, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
What was your experience like with JapanParts? How much did it cost and how long did it take?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by KenClunk
What was your experience like with JapanParts? How much did it cost and how long did it take?
I had no problems with Japanparts, it cost me about 330 shipped and it only took not even 2 weeks.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by RickyGD
Thanks, cool clearwater huh? You're not a Scientologist are you? I seen about every color down here. I got the armrest from Japanparts.com, here is a link that help me.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...parts-com.html

Ugh, gotta love the Clearwater Rep... Nothing like being known for sofa-jumpers like TomKat... nah, I'm into Buddhism actually.

Thanks for the link! Much appreciated! The new Pics look GREAT btw!
Kitty