Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
@cjecpa, extra material is available for $23 per square meter in raw smooth PVC. Clazzio Extra PVC Material - Square Meter - Bean Garage
about how many sq meter does it take to do the headliner and 4 doors on the GE and would the material cover the entire width of the headliner in one whole sheet.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueRaspberryFit
Just invested in an all black PVC set through Bean Garage!
Congrats!!

Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks again Bean Garage! Will post when installed!

Old 05-16-2013, 09:54 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ThEvil0nE
about how many sq meter does it take to do the headliner and 4 doors on the GE and would the material cover the entire width of the headliner in one whole sheet.
Same here but just the doors and front dash. Also time frame for the colors you have listed on your site between ordering and shipping?

Thanks

Last edited by cjecpa; 05-16-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by cjecpa
Same here but just the doors and front dash. Also time frame for the colors you have listed on your site between ordering and shipping?

Thanks
careful on choosing color when doing the dash, learned the hard way a loooooong time ago when I did an all white interior on my L type lancer. light colors such as white and lighter shades will reflect on the windshield and you'll be driving blind

Old 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM
5 Year Member
I was looking at light gray to match my seats. Also light gray on the top insert of the door panels and dark gray on the lower panels. I was looking to see if anyone sold leather wrap to do the dash?

Thanks

Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
Hey,

The material comes in one roll that is a square meter wide. It might not be wide enough to cover the headliner, so you might have to sew pieces together.

Thanks
The extra material ships out within 24 hours of ordering.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks will have to measure doors to determine quantity.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:32 PM
So on monday I got my covers in! The seat bottoms in the front however are on extremely half-assed just to get me by for a couple days, I'll fix them Thursday. The passenger side seemed even harder, theres something very hard like metal in the front seat near the side plastic, and I just can't get that side in. I thought about removing that piece, I think that's what it comes down to. Pretty easy covers to install, just not the front seat bottoms. Otherwise I am super pleased with the look!

Old 06-02-2013, 11:18 AM
5 Year Member
So on monday I got my covers in! The seat bottoms in the front however are on extremely half-assed just to get me by for a couple days, I'll fix them Thursday. The passenger side seemed even harder, theres something very hard like metal in the front seat near the side plastic, and I just can't get that side in. I thought about removing that piece, I think that's what it comes down to. Pretty easy covers to install, just not the front seat bottoms. Otherwise I am super pleased with the look!
Hey BlueRasberryFit, glad to hear you finally got your covers. My suggestion if you haven't done so already, is to check out some of the installation videos on YouTube. I just installed mine this weekend, and the videos really helped out. The only problem I ran into, and it's not the covers' fault, is with the rear headrests. It seems on my car, the rear headrests are about 2 inches shorter than everyone else. I know this is true from looking at pictures of other installations in GE's. This means that the rear headrest covers fit too loosely and look like hell. This is the first time I noticed that the rear headrests are that small. I'll take some pictures so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Meantime, I'll check out the dealer for any 2010 Fit Sports and see if mine is an anomalie or they all are like this.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
What's up with my rear headrests?

Originally Posted by Rampo
Hey BlueRasberryFit, glad to hear you finally got your covers. My suggestion if you haven't done so already, is to check out some of the installation videos on YouTube. I just installed mine this weekend, and the videos really helped out. The only problem I ran into, and it's not the covers' fault, is with the rear headrests. It seems on my car, the rear headrests are about 2 inches shorter than everyone else. I know this is true from looking at pictures of other installations in GE's. This means that the rear headrest covers fit too loosely and look like hell. This is the first time I noticed that the rear headrests are that small. I'll take some pictures so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Meantime, I'll check out the dealer for any 2010 Fit Sports and see if mine is an anomalie or they all are like this.
Here's what I mean, below is a picture I borrowed from JoeB. See how the bottom of his outside headrests come almost to the seam? Then look at my image in the bottom picture. My headrests are a good 4" shorter

What most of the Fits look like. Bottom of Headrest is almost at seam.

My 2010 fit Sport with rear headrests about 4" shorter than those shown above. Standard Clazzio rear headrest covers, (not installed), are too big.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Rampo, Honda updated them to a bigger size in 2011.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
Rampo, Honda updated them to a bigger size in 2011.

Yep

I looked over my Bean Garage confirmation e-mail, and it did not include whether I had ordered the '09-10 set or the '11+ set. Same for the documents they sent with the actual shipment. You may have to ask the company you bought them from for a more detailed view of your order to determine if it was a shipment mistake or if you mistakenly ordered the incorrect type.

Last edited by Under_Score; 06-02-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: the usual
Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Under_Score
Yep

I looked over my Bean Garage confirmation e-mail, and it did not include whether I had ordered the '09-10 set or the '11+ set. Same for the documents they sent with the actual shipment. You may have to ask the company you bought them from for a more detailed view of your order to determine if it was a shipment mistake or if you mistakenly ordered the incorrect type.
I bought the set from another member, who had a whole bunch of problems with the original retailer, (not Bean's Garage), so there's little hope of any resolution there. However, I'll see if Spencer can fix me up with a set of covers that will fit. My other option is to try and find a set of the newer style headrests, but I'll try Spencer first.

Hey Spencer, just sent you a PM. Thanks

Old 06-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Banned
If you get stuck with them it should be pretty cheap to have an upholstery shop "shorten" them and just sew a new bottom seam.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
PM returned, we can definitely get you a new set of head rest covers

Old 06-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Spencer, you carry 3D Mats?

Old 06-03-2013, 07:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
PM returned, we can definitely get you a new set of head rest covers
Spencer, PayPal payment sent. Thank you for the quick response. Will post pictures once everything is installed.

Old 06-04-2013, 04:41 AM
the interior looks plush out there..i really liked the combination of black and grey color..what about the dashboard..post some pics of that as well.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Former Vendor
Spencer, you carry 3D Mats?
Sorry, we don't have those

Quick Reply: Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there